Windows 10: Asus computer consistently freezes; pausing screen and keyboard

Discus and support Asus computer consistently freezes; pausing screen and keyboard in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My computer has been doing this since Thursday. It's been hard to manage as it comes unexpectedly and the only method to reset it is to turn off my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mia10, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Mia10 Win User

Asus computer consistently freezes; pausing screen and keyboard

My computer has been doing this since Thursday. It's been hard to manage as it comes unexpectedly and the only method to reset it is to turn off my computer. This is the model I think, I got it refurbished but this never happened in the beginning. ( https://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-15...B&gclsrc=aw.ds)

No other button except the off button works when this happens. Here's a video for what happens Asus computer freezing issue? - YouTube

What should I do? Thank you

:)

Mia10, Sep 8, 2018

2. Laptop freezes during Starting up on Windows 10 computer.

Hi Nguyen,

Thank you for your response with the current status of the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• Have you tried to perform startup repair of the computer?
    • When you say that "The screen was freeze, neither the Keyboard nor the Mouse responded.", when exactly the screen is getting freeze? Is it at login screen or while booting the computer?
    • When you switch on the computer, are you able see anything on the screen?

I suggest you to try to perform the steps which provided in the previous post and let us know the results.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Asus computer consistently freezes; pausing screen and keyboard - Similar Threads - Asus computer consistently

2. Laptop Freezes Consistently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Freezes Consistently: Hello, recently my laptop has been going through a strange phase where it consistently freezes after several minutes of use. And has worsen to freezes seconds after it booted up.Laptop: IntelR CoreTM I7-9570H, 16 GB RAM, Windows 10It starts with a brief 5-second freeze,...
  3. Laptop Freezes Consistently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Freezes Consistently: Hello, recently my laptop has been going through a strange phase where it consistently freezes after several minutes of use. And has worsen to freezes seconds after it booted up.Laptop: IntelR CoreTM I7-9570H, 16 GB RAM, Windows 10It starts with a brief 5-second freeze,...
  4. Freeze Or Pause My Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freeze Or Pause My Screen: Hello All!, So I was wondering if there is any possible way I can freeze or pause my screen for a few moments so I can trace an image on paper. Like putting my paper physically on my laptop screen and tracing it without the computer doing anything but just staying still while...
  5. Freeze Or Pause My Screen

Freeze Or Pause My Screen: Hello All!, So I was wondering if there is any possible way I can freeze or pause my screen for a few moments so I can trace an image on paper. Like putting my paper physically on my laptop screen and tracing it without the computer doing anything but just staying still while...
  6. getting BSOD and screen freezing consistently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting BSOD and screen freezing consistently: I have been getting consistent blue screen's at random intervals while using my computer. And the most confusing part is that there's been a variety of different stop codesdiplay frezesome time goes in blackmy system's event logs : Google DriveMY specs:Acer nitro 5...
  7. getting BSOD and screen freezing consistently

getting BSOD and screen freezing consistently: I have been getting consistent blue screen's at random intervals while using my computer. And the most confusing part is that there's been a variety of different stop codesdiplay frezesome time goes in blackmy system's event logs : Google DriveMY specs:Acer nitro 5...
  8. getting BSOD and screen freezing consistently

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  9. Asus computer consistently freezes; pausing everything except off butt

in Windows 10 Support
    Asus computer consistently freezes; pausing everything except off butt: My computer has been doing this since Thursday. I had to post this with my phone because even when I tried to post on my computer it froze. It's been hard to manage as it comes unexpectedly and the only method to reset it is to turn off my computer. This is the model I think,...
  10. Asus laptop screen freezing

in Windows 10 Support
    Asus laptop screen freezing: Hello, I recently purchased an Asus Q524UQ flipbook laptop. It came preinstalled with Windows 10 and just recently, it began with some problems where the screen would freeze and I would have no way of fixing the freeze other than forcing it to shut down. At the start, it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus keyboard freeze