Windows 10: Asus computer stuck on logo screen after trying to update newest version of windows 10

Discus and support Asus computer stuck on logo screen after trying to update newest version of windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We were trying to add an x box 360 joystick to computer for gaming. It said we needed to update windows 10 to latest version. we the started to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AaronKuffel, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Asus computer stuck on logo screen after trying to update newest version of windows 10

We were trying to add an x box 360 joystick to computer for gaming. It said we needed to update windows 10 to latest version. we the started to download newest version and it came up with a pop up and link telling us to update intel, after that it asked if we wanted to restart. said yes it went to logo screen and wont to anything else now. Have gone on line and tried holding power button down. We also tried holding f10 and f8 down for 20-30 seconds. Still not going past that screen. Any suggestions on how to fix this, thanks

:)

AaronKuffel, Jul 31, 2019

2. Windows 10 Version 1709 restart problem ASUS ROG logo stuck

Hi,

Problem:

Windows 10 Version 1709 restart problem ASUS ROG logo stuck

What I did:

Install Windows 10 Version 1709 through Windows 10 Update Assistant

Steps:

1. Windows 10 Update Assistant ask to Install Windows 10 Version 1709

2. Download complete successfully

3.Windows 10 Update Assistant ask to RESTART to complete Installation

4. I RESTART

5. The Laptop Boot

6. Got stuck on the ASUS ROG logo

7. Stay there for 8hs

8. Never get to start WINDOWS

9. I did a hard RESET

10. The Laptop start Restoring to a Previews Windows Version.

11. Windows starts NORMALLY

12. Windows 10 Update Assistant ask to RESTART

13. Back to step 1.

Specs:

Any Solution?

AlvaroGonzalez2, Jul 31, 2019
  3. MikeGina Win User
    windows 10 latest update now pc stuck on black screen with asus logo

had problem with update loading and then freezing for hours so restarted and now it's stuck on black screen with asus logo, it does try to restore to previous version of windows but then restarts back to black screen with asus logo and spinning circle,
    won't go to safe mode or load windows start up or anything else.need help. thank you

MikeGina, Jul 31, 2019
  4. Asus computer stuck on logo screen after trying to update newest version of windows 10

Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

Asus computer stuck on logo screen after trying to update newest version of windows 10

1. Asus computer stuck on logo screen after trying to update newest version of windows 10 - Similar Threads - Asus computer stuck

2. Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo: Hi,I have a ASUS Zenbook laptop which recently received a windows update. Ever since the update - the laptop would not start up and it would just go in a loop"Attempting to recover installation.." "Undoing changes made to your computer...". and then restart this cycle would...
  3. Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo: Hi,I have a ASUS Zenbook laptop which recently received a windows update. Ever since the update - the laptop would not start up and it would just go in a loop"Attempting to recover installation.." "Undoing changes made to your computer...". and then restart this cycle would...
  4. Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Error code 0x80240004 after trying update to the newest windows version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error code 0x80240004 after trying update to the newest windows version: Since I tried to update to the newest version of Windows my computer has been acting weird. Suddenly my Chrome browser stops working Microsoft Edge has no problem running whatsoever because it is out of memory, the standard windows 10 e-mail opens for 5 seconds and then...
  6. My computer gets stuck on the Asus logo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer gets stuck on the Asus logo: My computer boots up and get stuck on the logo and then says starting self-repair and the screen goes blank and nothing happens. I've tried to boot it into safe mode but that doesn't work. I also tried booting from a USB but that also doesn't work and the screen goes blank...
  7. Error when trying to update Windows 10 to newest version

Error when trying to update Windows 10 to newest version: So I've been stuck on version 1703 for a while now because whenever I try to do an install, I always get an error that I can't fix. The error I'm getting now is 0xC1900101 - 0x30017. I've tried running it from an iso file and doing it through the windows updater but that...
  8. Getting stuck in Boot logo after trying to get cumulative update ( Windows 10 Version...

Getting stuck in Boot logo after trying to get cumulative update ( Windows 10 Version...: I tried to get latest cumulative update from Update and security. After downloading, as it says to reboot to complete update then I reboot and it gets stuck in boot logo. And I have to go to safe mode, safe mode automatically uninstall incomplete update. And i get back to...
  9. windows 10 latest update now pc stuck on black screen with asus logo

windows 10 latest update now pc stuck on black screen with asus logo: had problem with update loading and then freezing for hours so restarted and now it's stuck on black screen with asus logo, it does try to restore to previous version of windows but then restarts back to black screen with asus logo and spinning circle, won't go to safe mode...
  10. Cant format windows, stuck after "asus logo"

Cant format windows, stuck after "asus logo": Hi guys, I bought an asus tranformerbook t200(with windows 10 update) on 11 august and was very happy with it. Occasionally, the laptop couldnt find any wifi networks but that was fixed quickly by just turning the computer on and off, until today. Today at school(my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80240004 asus rog

2. asus laptop stuck on asus logo

3. asus logo after google update

4. windows stuck on asus logo,
  5. asus laptop stuck on logo screen,
  6. asus laptop stuck on logo,
  7. asus pc stuck on logo,
  8. stuck at rog screen when updating windows asus