Windows 10: Asus computer stuck on logo screen after trying to update newest version of windows 10

Discus and support Asus computer stuck on logo screen after trying to update newest version of windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We were trying to add an x box 360 joystick to computer for gaming. It said we needed to update windows 10 to latest version. we the started to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AaronKuffel, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Asus computer stuck on logo screen after trying to update newest version of windows 10

We were trying to add an x box 360 joystick to computer for gaming. It said we needed to update windows 10 to latest version. we the started to download newest version and it came up with a pop up and link telling us to update intel, after that it asked if we wanted to restart. said yes it went to logo screen and wont to anything else now. Have gone on line and tried holding power button down. We also tried holding f10 and f8 down for 20-30 seconds. Still not going past that screen. Any suggestions on how to fix this, thanks

:)

AaronKuffel, Jul 31, 2019

2. Windows 10 Version 1709 restart problem ASUS ROG logo stuck

Hi,

Problem:

Windows 10 Version 1709 restart problem ASUS ROG logo stuck

What I did:

Install Windows 10 Version 1709 through Windows 10 Update Assistant

Steps:

1. Windows 10 Update Assistant ask to Install Windows 10 Version 1709

2. Download complete successfully

3.Windows 10 Update Assistant ask to RESTART to complete Installation

4. I RESTART

5. The Laptop Boot

6. Got stuck on the ASUS ROG logo

7. Stay there for 8hs

8. Never get to start WINDOWS

9. I did a hard RESET

10. The Laptop start Restoring to a Previews Windows Version.

11. Windows starts NORMALLY

12. Windows 10 Update Assistant ask to RESTART

13. Back to step 1.

Specs:

Any Solution?

AlvaroGonzalez2, Jul 31, 2019
  3. MikeGina Win User
    windows 10 latest update now pc stuck on black screen with asus logo

had problem with update loading and then freezing for hours so restarted and now it's stuck on black screen with asus logo, it does try to restore to previous version of windows but then restarts back to black screen with asus logo and spinning circle,
    won't go to safe mode or load windows start up or anything else.need help. thank you

MikeGina, Jul 31, 2019
  4. Asus computer stuck on logo screen after trying to update newest version of windows 10

Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

Asus computer stuck on logo screen after trying to update newest version of windows 10

1. Asus computer stuck on logo screen after trying to update newest version of windows 10 - Similar Threads - Asus computer stuck

2. Windows update to 1903 stuck on manufacturer logo screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update to 1903 stuck on manufacturer logo screen: Hello, I own a MSI PC since February 2017 and so far it worked like a charm. Recently I've been offered the Windows 1903 update. I'm still on 1803 and I've never been offered the 1809 update. The problem is that after the download and install phases the PC reboots the first...
  3. Getting stuck in Boot logo after trying to get cumulative update ( Windows 10 Version...

Getting stuck in Boot logo after trying to get cumulative update ( Windows 10 Version...: I tried to get latest cumulative update from Update and security. After downloading, as it says to reboot to complete update then I reboot and it gets stuck in boot logo. And I have to go to safe mode, safe mode automatically uninstall incomplete update. And i get back to...
  4. Black Screen after updating drivers stuck at startup after windows/lenovo logo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Screen after updating drivers stuck at startup after windows/lenovo logo: I updated my drivers to to improve my PC performance I left it to download after coming back I saw a black screen so aftrt an hour I decided to restart the pc but after passing the logo its stuck on black screen [ATTACH]...
  5. Stuck on logo screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on logo screen: I see a lot of people have had this problem. I did the last update after it installed it started up but stuck on logo screen with the dots turning. I've done the restart, it will not go in safe mode just sits on black screen with no dots when I try that. I've tried to get the...
  6. windows 10 latest update now pc stuck on black screen with asus logo

windows 10 latest update now pc stuck on black screen with asus logo: had problem with update loading and then freezing for hours so restarted and now it's stuck on black screen with asus logo, it does try to restore to previous version of windows but then restarts back to black screen with asus logo and spinning circle, won't go to safe mode...
  7. Updated to newest version of Mbam but ....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Updated to newest version of Mbam but ....: Still getting the below message on my user account even with Mbam rules downloaded and applied. Doesn't happen on Admin account , i guess i have to download Mbam rules for the "user account" as well . I uninstalled correctly and restarted as requested but still seeing...
  8. Trying to install Windows 10. Freezes at the logo screen.

Trying to install Windows 10. Freezes at the logo screen.: After a hectic few weeks of figuring things out, I finally had my first build completed. The fans work, everything lights up, I can get it to boot, it's great! Here are some of its specs: CPU AMD RYZEN 7 1700 3.0GHz 8-Core Processor Motherboard Asus PRIME B350-PLUS...
  9. Cant format windows, stuck after "asus logo"

Cant format windows, stuck after "asus logo": Hi guys, I bought an asus tranformerbook t200(with windows 10 update) on 11 august and was very happy with it. Occasionally, the laptop couldnt find any wifi networks but that was fixed quickly by just turning the computer on and off, until today. Today at school(my...
  10. ASUS Laptop stuck on ASUS Logo with spinning circle under it

in Windows 10 Support
    ASUS Laptop stuck on ASUS Logo with spinning circle under it: Hello im having a problem with my ASUS Laptop K401U. It just started about 2 hours ago, so whenever I turn on my laptop it just stuck on the ASUS Logo with spinning circle under itI still can access the BIOS, but dont know what to do about it though. I didnt install any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stuck at rog screen when updating windows asus