Windows 10: Asus Crosshair VIII drivers Question

Discus and support Asus Crosshair VIII drivers Question in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Just installed a fresh windows and I'm a bit lost on which drivers must be installed. Especially when it comes to the Amd chipset driver and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ReASonZ, May 10, 2020.

1. ReASonZ Win User

Asus Crosshair VIII drivers Question

Hi,

Just installed a fresh windows and I'm a bit lost on which drivers must be installed. Especially when it comes to the Amd chipset driver and Realtek Audio Drivers.

It's the second time I must reset windows on this new build due to problem and conflict.

I don't want to install Armoury Crate as it created a conflict with Trident Lightning software in my last windows install so I must rely on websites and motherboard CD and your expertise *Wink

Which AMD chipset driver I must install?

I installed: 2.04.04.111
    Asus motherboard website download is: Version 5.12.0.38 & Version 1.7.29.0115
    CD that came with the motherboard don't even detect the 2.04.04.111 I supposedly installed.

As for Realtek Audio driver, I have not installed anything myself. Windows did.

In device manager I have: v. 10.0.18362.1
    Do I need to install the one listed on the Asus motherboard site? Version 6.0.8751.1
    CD that came with the motherboard don't even detect the v. 10.0.18362.1 (windows)

Asus Crosshair VIII drivers Question [​IMG]

Thanks!

:)

ReASonZ, May 10, 2020
  2. CJCerny Win User

Laptop driver/reformat question

This is excellent advice. Writing down the list of installed devices prior to re-formatting will save you a lot of heartache. With that list, you won't have to try to figure out exactly which wireless card or web cam driver you need since there will likely be several to choose from.

CJCerny, May 10, 2020
  3. Joan Pin Win User
    ASUS Touchpad not working

Hi Cyril,

There's a possibility that you're getting this concern due to an out-dated driver. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you check if ASUS Touchpad is enabled on your device. To do that, you may follow these steps:

• Type Settingson the search bar and press Enter.
    • Select Devices.
    • Click Mouse & touchpad.
    • Select Additional mouse options on the right pane.
    • Choose Device Settings (some called ELAN) pane, check Yes/No of Touchpad. If
      No, click Enable and select OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Joan Pin, May 10, 2020
  4. Asus Crosshair VIII drivers Question

Touchpad driver for ASUS laptop

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I would like to inform that, it is the manufacturer who wants to release the latest drivers for the latest windows.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest driver and install it in compatibility mode and check.

Refer to the following steps to do so:

• Right click on the driver, and click on Properties.

• Go to the Compatibility tab.

• Check the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for:

• Select version of Windows in the list of Operating Systems.

• Click OK.

• Double-click the driver file to install the driver and follow the onscreen instructions.

• Reboot your computer.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any further queries on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 10, 2020
Thema:

Asus Crosshair VIII drivers Question

1. Asus Crosshair VIII drivers Question - Similar Threads - Asus Crosshair VIII

2. Drivers issue Ryzen / asus hero crosshair VIII wifi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers issue Ryzen / asus hero crosshair VIII wifi: Hi, PC spec: Windows 10 version 20H2 AMD Ryzen 3700x Asus Crosshair Hero VIII wi-fi BIOS version: 3401 Since last windows update. I had issue again with high latency like when I bought all my pc parts. Solved the problem a year ago by installing drivers manually. This time...
  3. Question about the drisk drive driver for Asus laptop vivobook

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about the drisk drive driver for Asus laptop vivobook: when i first got this laptop it had windows 10 with it. i notice the driver for the disk drive is INTEL SDDPEKNW512G8. but after i did clean installed. i notice windows 10 installed a different driver for this disk drive. windows 10 automatically installed NVMe INTEL...
  4. Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero will not finish kb4532693

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero will not finish kb4532693: I get install loops, followed every time by system recovery. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-rog-crosshair-viii-hero-will-not-finish/16855205-34b8-41ba-9646-84b888c3a710
  5. ASUS Crosshair Hero VII does not show on home network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ASUS Crosshair Hero VII does not show on home network: I just built a system with the ASUS ROG Crosshair Hero VII/2700X system. Everything appears to be working as advertised - EXCEPT - the system does not show up on the home network. It sees all the other computers on the network. I have tried the usual stuff like...
  6. Maximus VIII Gene Audio Issue

Maximus VIII Gene Audio Issue: Whats up gents? So i am having an issue with the audio on my mobo. if i let my pc set for a long time or i put it in sleep without playing audio, when i get back to it and turn it back on, the audio is incredibly distorted and sounds horrible! the only fix is to either...
  7. Asus M32BC-01 Chipset Driver Question

Asus M32BC-01 Chipset Driver Question: Chipset drivers outdated on Asus site, latest video drivers installed, system running perfectly fine from what I can tell now...If I did install the outdated chipset drivers, would I have issues when I update video drivers in the future? Normally use Display driver...
  8. How is Windows 10 on an ASUS Crosshair IV Formula?

How is Windows 10 on an ASUS Crosshair IV Formula?: Hello, Before I upgrade my Windows 8 to 10 on this motherboard and use up one of my last valid Windows 10 licenses, how is this board under Windows 10? I don't plan on buying a new PC for a while and that might be past Microsoft's free upgrade period. I'm particularly...
  9. Asus Crosshair VI Hero Motherboard

Asus Crosshair VI Hero Motherboard: I noticed this board only has ONE USB 2.0 Connector on it. Are there extensions that I can buy? 82063
  10. BIOS update question for ASUS Crosshair Vi Hero motherboard

BIOS update question for ASUS Crosshair Vi Hero motherboard: I don't know if this is the correct forum for this so please feel free to move it as needed. I have the Asus Crosshair VI Hero board running a Ryzen 1700 with 32gb of DDR4 2400 ram. I have currently installed bios 1701, and after months of tweaking, cussing, adjusting...