Windows 10: Asus desktop Computer always boots into BIOS first

Discus and support Asus desktop Computer always boots into BIOS first in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please watch here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyRyB5D-9K4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by taxihuyenbi, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Asus desktop Computer always boots into BIOS first

taxihuyenbi, Sep 25, 2020

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Sep 25, 2020
  3. BIOS mode after boot with ASUS laptop

Hi Anna,

In order to help you with your concern about your Windows 10 going to BIOS mode after boot, kindly answer the following questions first:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer system recently prior to getting this issue?
    • Is your Windows 10 up-to-date?
    • Have you checked the troubleshooting suggestions posted by Guru Kiran G from this

link
      ?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Sep 25, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

Asus desktop Computer always boots into BIOS first

Convert dual boot to single boot

Solved. The problem wasn't EasyBCD and how I was doing it (or I could do it as NavyLCDR suggests). The problem was the ASUS UEFI BIOS. I had to delete "Windows Boot Loader" from the boot list.

fireberd, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Asus desktop Computer always boots into BIOS first

1. Asus desktop Computer always boots into BIOS first - Similar Threads - Asus desktop Computer

2. My computer always start in BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer always start in BIOS: When i turn on my computer/Restart it always start in BIOS, I have tried the tutorial on Youtube and Yeah it success But when i tried to Restart it back again to the BIOS, All the tutorial youtubers said "Tried this and it won't be back to the BIOS" or something like that....
  3. My computer always start in BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer always start in BIOS: When i turn on my computer/Restart it always start in BIOS, I have tried the tutorial on Youtube and Yeah it success But when i tried to Restart it back again to the BIOS, All the tutorial youtubers said "Tried this and it won't be back to the BIOS" or something like that....
  4. My computer always start in BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Desktop PC stuck in ASUS BIOS settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop PC stuck in ASUS BIOS settings.: My desktop is stuck in ASUS UEFI BIOS utility. I was using my PC, when suddenly there was a power outage, because of a massive snow storm. After everything got restored a couple days later, my PC was turning on and off repeatedly, so I unplugged it from power and plugged back...
  6. Desktop PC stuck in ASUS BIOS settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop PC stuck in ASUS BIOS settings.: My desktop is stuck in ASUS UEFI BIOS utility. I was using my PC, when suddenly there was a power outage, because of a massive snow storm. After everything got restored a couple days later, my PC was turning on and off repeatedly, so I unplugged it from power and plugged back...
  7. Desktop PC stuck in ASUS BIOS settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Computer going to BIOS instead to boot (no always)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer going to BIOS instead to boot (no always): My computer is a brand new i5-10400 with 8GB RAM and a Gigabyte mobo. It has not more than 2 months it was assembled. Since a month ago once in a while (say once every 3 days) when I turn it on by the morning instead to proceed directly to the boot it enters the BIOS setup...
  9. Win 10 fails at first boot always.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 fails at first boot always.: I have three PC's that can not load win 10, it fails at the first boot phase. There is nothing attached to these units and I need the programs to be brought along. No special programs but all were bought and I don't want to do that again. Failure is 30017 first phase, hmmmm....
  10. Asus laptop boots directly into BIOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus laptop boots directly into BIOS: I cannot get to Safe mode or recovery, The laptop just boots right to BIOS. I thought I download Windows 10 with Download Tool and I got this Error code: 0x80042405-0xA001A...