Windows 10: Asus desktop Computer always boots into BIOS first

Discus and support Asus desktop Computer always boots into BIOS first in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please watch here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyRyB5D-9K4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by taxihuyenbi, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Asus desktop Computer always boots into BIOS first

taxihuyenbi, Sep 25, 2020

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Sep 25, 2020
  3. BIOS mode after boot with ASUS laptop

Hi Anna,

In order to help you with your concern about your Windows 10 going to BIOS mode after boot, kindly answer the following questions first:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer system recently prior to getting this issue?
    • Is your Windows 10 up-to-date?
    • Have you checked the troubleshooting suggestions posted by Guru Kiran G from this

link
      ?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Sep 25, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

Asus desktop Computer always boots into BIOS first

Convert dual boot to single boot

Solved. The problem wasn't EasyBCD and how I was doing it (or I could do it as NavyLCDR suggests). The problem was the ASUS UEFI BIOS. I had to delete "Windows Boot Loader" from the boot list.

fireberd, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Asus desktop Computer always boots into BIOS first

1. Asus desktop Computer always boots into BIOS first - Similar Threads - Asus desktop Computer

2. Cannot boot into windows without going into BIOS first

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot boot into windows without going into BIOS first: If I turn the computer on or if I do a restart windows 10 fails to complete bootup and hangs with a blank screen after the windows logo and rotating dots come up. HOWEVER - if I go into the BIOS then select the disk it will boot into windows fine. It is the only drive...
  3. Stuck on ASUS Bios

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck on ASUS Bios: I am stuck on ASUS bios. I have reset the default settings and restarted the computer. It didnt work. I then tried the instructions already posted about changing the boot secure, csm support and pressing f9 while the computer is restarting. It takes me directly back to the...
  4. Camera on my ASUS Desktop Computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera on my ASUS Desktop Computer: I get error code of 0xA00F4244 No camera attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-on-my-asus-desktop-computer/b9ffa994-6237-4979-b23b-c8183c9961a0
  5. PC always boots to BIOS (SSD dead / dying)

in Windows 10 Support
    PC always boots to BIOS (SSD dead / dying): Hi, I left my Windows 10 Pro PC alone for an hour or two a couple of nights ago. When I came back to it it had frozen. Totally unresponsive (but screen still displaying). I can't remember if I just used the power button to switch off, or actually turned it off at the PSU,...
  6. Win 10 fails at first boot always.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 fails at first boot always.: I have three PC's that can not load win 10, it fails at the first boot phase. There is nothing attached to these units and I need the programs to be brought along. No special programs but all were bought and I don't want to do that again. Failure is 30017 first phase, hmmmm....
  7. Boot from USB First Boot Blank SSD - Are Changes To the BIOS Necessary

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot from USB First Boot Blank SSD - Are Changes To the BIOS Necessary: When notebook arrives I will be pulling the HDD platter before first boot and putting in a 2.5" SATA SSD and then booting from a USB stick that has the bootable? install OS media created using the media creation tool. The video below indicates that I need to make changes to...
  8. Asus laptop boots directly into BIOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus laptop boots directly into BIOS: I cannot get to Safe mode or recovery, The laptop just boots right to BIOS. I thought I download Windows 10 with Download Tool and I got this Error code: 0x80042405-0xA001A...
  9. X453MA Motherboard ASUS - Boot path not shown on BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    X453MA Motherboard ASUS - Boot path not shown on BIOS: Hi, I have an issue with a laptop here. ASUS Laptop model F453M. It encountered a problem with the HDD. After troubleshooting and diagnosis I found that the HDD is faulty. It's been infected with malware and virus. I couldn't remove the malware using Malwarebyte so I...
  10. Win10_Pro_15031 won't boot with "UEFI" selected in Asus Bios

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10_Pro_15031 won't boot with "UEFI" selected in Asus Bios: I have a home built desktop with an Asus Maximus V Gene mob with a Intel 3570k CPU running UEFI on Win 10 Pro 15031 preview. All updates have been applied and I have the latest BIOS from Asus. I have 3 SSD's, each with a separate OS: (1) Win 7 HP 64 bit (2) Win 10 Pro...