Windows 10: ASUS DRW-24D3ST Driver Error Code 39

Discus and support ASUS DRW-24D3ST Driver Error Code 39 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello To The Microsoft community, I have seen its solution in many pages but what I adopted few minutes ago today really saved my neck otherwise I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Shazid, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Shazid Win User

ASUS DRW-24D3ST Driver Error Code 39

Hello To The Microsoft community,

I have seen its solution in many pages but what I adopted few minutes ago today really saved my neck otherwise I would have gone for replacing dvd drive.

Processes I did(after failing all the general solutions)-

• took a full backup of stable "regedit"
    • regedit from the Run dialog box (Windows Key + R) or command prompt to open Registry Editor
    • locate the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINEhive on the left side of Registry Editor
    • Continue to expand the "folders" until you reach the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class
    • tap or click on the > or + icon next to the Class key to expand it. You should see a long list of subkeys open up under Class that look something like this: {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
    • In the results that appear on the window on the right, locate the UpperFilters and LowerFilters values(Ctrl+F to find)

Note: If you don't see either registry values listed, this solution isn't for you.​

• Right-click or tap-and-hold on UpperFilters and choose Delete and press enter/yes to confirm
    • Repeat same step with the LowerFilters value

ASUS DRW-24D3ST Driver Error Code 39 b0a05394-dbc0-4207-9427-081558a48227?upload=true.png

You might also see an UpperFilters.bak or LowerFilters.bak value but you do not need to delete either of these. ​

• Close Registry Editor and restart your pc and see if this solves(worked for me!)

Note: I did run into repairing problem when I restarted but I gave it a go and windows got repaired as well as the ASUS driver error!!!!!! DONT PANIC if after restarting windows goes into troubleshooting mode if your pc is not messed with other than this issue.​

:)

Shazid, Oct 1, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

All USB storage devices have code 39 error

Hi Ilya,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get same error codes in the Device manager too?
    • Does this issue occurs in other hardware components like keyboard and mouse?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get same error when you connect your extenal hard drive to a different computer running Windows 10?

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to check in Device Manager and check if you get the same error code. If yes follow link and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested under
    Code 39

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-39

Do let us know if the same code 39 shows under all USB storage devices. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 1, 2018
  3. ASUS DRW-24B1ST not working

The ASUS DRW-24B1ST was working in Windows 7. Upgraded to Windows 10 using this drive. System reboot and now the CD-ROM will not work. It shows up in Device Manager but has an error indicated. On the general tab of properties, I have this message: "Windows
    cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)"

I have tried everything on the forum including editing the register and reboot. Still have the same problem. How do get by CD-ROM back?

RaymondPalmer1, Oct 1, 2018
  4. Ferdz Amp Win User

Asus DRW-24D3ST [ Internal SATA DVD device]

Hi Balliol,

I recommend that you run the built-in Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to automatically find and fix problems regarding your internal DVD drive. Kindly follow the steps below:

Method: Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

• Click Start.
    • In the Search box, type in Troubleshoot then select
      Troubleshoot
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Hardware and Devices.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter, then follow the prompt.

This can also be related to not having the latest drivers for your system. Follow the steps provided in this forum article on

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

If the issue still persists, this could be a hardware related issue and I recommend that you get in contact with your device manufacturer for assistance regarding the configuration of your device. Refer to this support article on how to find your

Computer manufacturers' contact information.

Give us an update on the result and we will be glad to assist you further.

Ferdz Amp, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

1. ASUS DRW-24D3ST Driver Error Code 39 - Similar Threads - ASUS DRW 24D3ST

2. Nvidia drivers not working, error code 39

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia drivers not working, error code 39: Hello, so I have been trying to install some drivers for my Nvidia gtx 230, I have gone to the Nvidia website and downloaded the driver installer. After trying a few different versions I finally got one that would install. So it installled and I restarted my pc, but when I go...
  3. Nvidia drivers not working, error code 39

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia drivers not working, error code 39: Hello, so I have been trying to install some drivers for my Nvidia gtx 230, I have gone to the Nvidia website and downloaded the driver installer. After trying a few different versions I finally got one that would install. So it installled and I restarted my pc, but when I go...
  4. Nvidia drivers not working, error code 39

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Error code 39

Error code 39: My computer lost sound when the driver updated.I tried reinstalling and and other solutions I found on youtube.please help me. my current situation is given below [ATTACH]...
  6. Code 39

in Windows 10 Customization
    Code 39: Hi, My Audio is not working, it says code 39 and so far everything I have tried hasn't helped. Thanks for any suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-39/d0da6429-b38d-4e86-b51a-30e366d820a6
  7. Device driver code 39 on 2 computers

Device driver code 39 on 2 computers: Hello, Please help me, I'm loosing my mind here trying to get this device working again! It Worked well with no problems for years, worked well also after replacing my whole PC 7 months ago. Its a sound interface device and a week ago it just stopped working. Device...
  8. orrpcorrupt driver----code 39

orrpcorrupt driver----code 39: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/orrpcorrupt-driver-code-39/7b4296ee-302f-49bb-bd98-7618c2c48261
  9. The driver may be corrupt or missing (Code 39)

The driver may be corrupt or missing (Code 39): USB port not working after Windows download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-driver-may-be-corrupt-or-missing-code-39/6ac9e8cc-cdc3-46e3-b99b-c7247c09dc29
  10. Error code 39

Error code 39: Hello, so recently i was deleting some bad registry entries and folder from suspicious stuff which helped my pc greatly,but as i restarted the system and loged in i saw an error with my cpu (drivers). As i run numerous times the microsoft troubleshooters i saw that the error...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus drw-24d3st driver download

2. asus code 39