Windows 10: Asus E200 filed to Reset

Discus and support Asus E200 filed to Reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ok I tried to reset my Asus Netbook to factory default through Windows 10 settings, it reset 45% then failed, on th enext screen I hit f12 to continue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AndrewLaverick, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Asus E200 filed to Reset

Ok I tried to reset my Asus Netbook to factory default through Windows 10 settings, it reset 45% then failed, on th enext screen I hit f12 to continue thinking it was going to finish the install but it hasn't.

Now my netbook is stuck just loading the Asus logo and doesn't go beyond that. Can I access restore options here? I don't have a disc drive so can't install from a DVD through the boot options

Can anyone help?

thanks

ANdrew

:)

AndrewLaverick, Oct 5, 2019
  2. mjean1 Win User

There are no more files and ASUS Data Security Manager

I've been having the same issues trying to save files.

I followed all of the steps but ASUS Data Security Manager keeps reappearing. How do I really get it to delete? I've done the uninstall four times and it just pops back in the list.

mjean1, Oct 5, 2019
  3. mariocap Win User

I have the ADSMSrc.exe running but the problem its fixed for me too.

mariocap, Oct 5, 2019
  4. Asus E200 filed to Reset

It keeps popping up for me too, but after I disabled it the first time all was fixed and the problem hasn't popped up again even with ADSM running. Good luck!

ToddBlank1122, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Asus E200 filed to Reset

1. Asus E200 filed to Reset - Similar Threads - Asus E200 filed

2. my asus laptop won't reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my asus laptop won't reset: I've tried many ways like using the sfc and dism command and on going to my final decision on going back from windows 11 to windows 10 but the only way I can reset my laptop is through using a USB. this is very weird considering I cannot reset my asus laptop through the...
  3. ASUS Laptop password reset

ASUS Laptop password reset: My ASUS laptop just did a windows update. It’s now requiring me to reset my password. Never required before. I don’t recall my password and there are no options to assist me with recall...
  4. ASUS Laptop password reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Laptop password reset: My ASUS laptop just did a windows update. It’s now requiring me to reset my password. Never required before. I don’t recall my password and there are no options to assist me with recall...
  5. Asus Tuff A15 Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Tuff A15 Reset: Okay so this morning I tried to install windows updates and reset my laptop, after it reset it came up with blue screen telling inaccessible boot device, I have tried everything I can think of. When I tried sfcscan it says it repaired corrupted files I restart and same thing,...
  6. Asus Tuff A15 Reset

Asus Tuff A15 Reset: Okay so this morning I tried to install windows updates and reset my laptop, after it reset it came up with blue screen telling inaccessible boot device, I have tried everything I can think of. When I tried sfcscan it says it repaired corrupted files I restart and same thing,...
  7. ASUS laptop Windows 10 Reset Files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ASUS laptop Windows 10 Reset Files: Recently I had Reset my new ASUS pc because it was getting crashed several times a week and i would loose my all pre-installed apps and windows in the process I selected local reinstall to keep my pre-installed apps , Windows successfully re-installed itself with...
  8. Resetting asus laptop

Resetting asus laptop: Can't reset laptop pressing f9 and nothing is happening. Any ideas anyone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resetting-asus-laptop/1f181d3c-49c4-4a69-838f-bd0db2345f04
  9. Asus factory reset w10

Asus factory reset w10: I used method 2 on factory reset Shift, restart,troubleshoot,reset pc,remove eveything, recovermy files ,rsset .. and now my asus x555d is stuck on loading (circle). The only function that works is F2. Please help....
  10. Factory resetting my Asus laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Factory resetting my Asus laptop: It has been nearly 2 hours and my laptop is stuck at 39% of resetting. What should i do? Is there anything wrong?? Please help. When will it be complete??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-resetting-my-asus-laptop/10b80d5b-f017-4e67-9f31-70e0ee2511dc