Windows 10: Asus E200HA Doesnt detect new drivers on fresh WIn 10 Install

Discus and support Asus E200HA Doesnt detect new drivers on fresh WIn 10 Install in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, i purchased an Asus E200AHA netbook a week ago, it came with 2GB of RAM and an Intel Atom processor. It came with a lot of bloatware and in order... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by thenextstar, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Asus E200HA Doesnt detect new drivers on fresh WIn 10 Install

Hi, i purchased an Asus E200AHA netbook a week ago, it came with 2GB of RAM and an Intel Atom processor. It came with a lot of bloatware and in order to get rid of that i did a reset of windows. The reets windows option got stuck at 58% and an error popped up which said that there was a problem reseting the pc. I restared the netbook but it kept on bootlooping so i had to a fresh install of Win 10.

The problem is that now it refuses to detect the drivers that are being installed. I downloaded all the drivers from Asus website but when i insatll them they dont work. neither is my touchpad or keyboard is working neither the sound. the asus live update app also comes up with no updates.

Can anyone please help..

DESKTOP-PSV7AMB-Wed_10_12_2016__05431_19.zip

:)

thenextstar, Oct 10, 2016
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Windows 10 - deleted module

Hi jaffhubrisuk, click the link below, you will find the ATK Driver - 11.27 MBytes for your system on that page . . .

Download and then install that:

https://www.asus.com/us/Laptops/ASUS-Vivobook-E...

DaveM121, Oct 10, 2016
  3. HuyKha Win User
    My webcam doesnt work

My K61IC asus installing win 10, but Camera doesnt work. When I installing driver for this camera on asus website, it's work, but program Camera doesnt work. When I unstalling is and scan on device manager and restart PC, it's work but my head on camera
    in the foot, its reverse. Please help me fix it, I try many time but it's can't/

HuyKha, Oct 10, 2016
Thema:

Asus E200HA Doesnt detect new drivers on fresh WIn 10 Install

1. Asus E200HA Doesnt detect new drivers on fresh WIn 10 Install - Similar Threads - Asus E200HA Doesnt

2. Network card not detected on WIn 11 on fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network card not detected on WIn 11 on fresh install: I recently reinstalled windows 11 on a lenovo Ideapad gaming three, I have tried multiple times but it will not detect the wifi card. Are there any fixes for this?...
  3. Network card not detected on WIn 11 on fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network card not detected on WIn 11 on fresh install: I recently reinstalled windows 11 on a lenovo Ideapad gaming three, I have tried multiple times but it will not detect the wifi card. Are there any fixes for this?...
  4. BSOD on win 10 fresh windows install, updated drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on win 10 fresh windows install, updated drivers: Hello, i have a computer with a ryzen 7 3800x, 64gigs of ram and a 3080 that has been crashing quite frequenbtly about 3 times a day and giving multiple different blue screens but i have found these under reliability history. "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The...
  5. BSOD on win 10 fresh windows install, updated drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on win 10 fresh windows install, updated drivers: Hello, i have a computer with a ryzen 7 3800x, 64gigs of ram and a 3080 that has been crashing quite frequenbtly about 3 times a day and giving multiple different blue screens but i have found these under reliability history. "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The...
  6. BSOD New Computer Fresh Win 10 Install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD New Computer Fresh Win 10 Install: Hey Guys, I have just built a new AMD Ryzen 9 5900X Computer (all details in profile) and I am experiencing random BSOD's. I have installed the latest drivers and reinstalled windows but no joy. It seems to happen when I am not actively using the computer (I am a gamer and...
  7. Fresh install of Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh install of Win 10: I have an 2014 vintage ASUS Transformer that I would like to wipe clean and buy/install Windows 10. The problem is the original Win 8.1 install seems to be corrupt. It will not update, and if I try to refresh or reinstall, it wants the installation media, which I do not have....
  8. No Media Drivers / No Device Drivers Detected on fresh install on a new Desktop CPU

No Media Drivers / No Device Drivers Detected on fresh install on a new Desktop CPU: Hello Everyone, I have recently built a desktop CPU and when I am installing Windows 10, I get the error message No Media Drivers Detected, and after that the continuous error message is No Device Drivers found. I have fresh installed windows 10 several times and this is...
  9. Fresh Install Win 10

Fresh Install Win 10: My two PC were free upgraded to Win 10 last year. I want to re install the Win 10 on one of that PC due to virus in that PC which is not getting removed. My question is, how to re install Win 10 and how it will be activated. Do I need to note down some thing from this PC to...
  10. Thinkcentre M90p - New WIN 10 installation doesnt boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Thinkcentre M90p - New WIN 10 installation doesnt boot: I own a - Ive only added a NVIDA quadro 4000 and 16gigs of ram to the stock product. Initially, I was wondering why it was over heating so i removed the CPU Heatsink Fan to check what the issue was, and cleared the dust. However when i did this, the bracket behind the mother...