Windows 10: Asus factory reset w10

Discus and support Asus factory reset w10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I used method 2 on factory reset Shift, restart,troubleshoot,reset pc,remove eveything, recovermy files ,rsset .. and now my asus x555d is stuck on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JasminBecerra, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Asus factory reset w10

I used method 2 on factory reset

Shift, restart,troubleshoot,reset pc,remove eveything, recovermy files ,rsset .. and now my asus x555d is stuck on loading (circle). The only function that works is F2.

Please help.

:)

JasminBecerra, Jun 13, 2019
  2. TyroneRob Win User

Asus Laptop W10 factory reset, Don't have password

I recently bought a used asus model e402s on craigslist and it came with the old guys details on it. Ive tried to contact him but he wont respond. I just need to factory reset it. So my problems are:

• I dont have the password
    • I cant do a factory reset from logging in because i dont have the password
    • The laptop doesnt have a cd drive
    • im not a computer tech! lol

TL;DR I need to reset the laptop to factory setting without a password. W10.

Thanks for any help!

TyroneRob, Jun 13, 2019
  3. RonCFL Win User
    Windows 8.1 & windows 10 : fail to factory reset and stuck in restart

Nop .. I upgraded to w10 from w8.1 and deleted wds old ... I could roll back to w8.1 factory settings without problem from recovery partition .
    As he said ..there was something wrong with pc before he upgraded ..
    The best way is to do a w8 clean install From factory windows dvd .. ?

RonCFL, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Dani Pun Win User

Asus factory reset w10

Asus Laptop W10 factory reset, Don't have password

Hi,

You can reset your PC to default settings by following these steps:

Method 1:

• Power on or reboot your Asus device.
    • Press F9 while the computer is booting up. This will open the boot screen.
    • Select Recover Windows to entire HD and press Enter.
    • Press Y three times when asked if you are sure that you want to reset your computer.
    • Approve the license agreement, then select your Language preference and click Next.
    • Follow the instructions.

Method 2:

• From the login screen, click the power icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
    • Hold the Shift key while you click Restart.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Select Reset Your PC.
    • Click Remove everything.
    • After your computer reboots, click Just remove my files.

Click Reset.
    Note: This process will erase all data on your system. Make sure your system is plugged in and does not power off during the reset.

Let us know how it goes.

Dani Pun, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Asus factory reset w10

1. Asus factory reset w10 - Similar Threads - Asus factory reset

2. Factory reset Asus Netbook with Windows 7 Starter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset Asus Netbook with Windows 7 Starter: I found an old Asus netbook with Windows 7 Starter, and I don't remember my password. I don't use it anymore, so I would like to do a factory reset and then give the netbook to someone who might enjoy it. I have tried rebooting it into recovery mode, but it is still requiring...
  3. Factory reset Asus Netbook with Windows 7 Starter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory reset Asus Netbook with Windows 7 Starter: I found an old Asus netbook with Windows 7 Starter, and I don't remember my password. I don't use it anymore, so I would like to do a factory reset and then give the netbook to someone who might enjoy it. I have tried rebooting it into recovery mode, but it is still requiring...
  4. Reset factory Asus on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reset factory Asus on Windows 10: Hello, I have a ASUS computer on which I migrated on Windows 10 at the begin of Windows 10. My computer was quite slow to launch because it is quite old few years so this is normal because it is not a SSD. But since few days it is blocking at the launch of the computer....
  5. Asus tablet mini factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus tablet mini factory reset: Hi I have a Asus tablet transformer mini I bought online and I am trying to do a factory reset on it because it isnt charging. When I attempt to do it, it request a password that I do not have. Any way to reset the password or reset the system without it being on? It is...
  6. Factory Reset on Asus Laptop stuck at 64%

Factory Reset on Asus Laptop stuck at 64%: I received an Asus laptop for christmas, but when I tried to used it I’d often get the bsod. I think it’s likely because of a driver from the drawing tablet I plugged in. I decided to factory reset it. It was going along fine but got stuck at 64. It usually goes from the Asus...
  7. ASUS Laptop Factory Reset - Son forgot password

ASUS Laptop Factory Reset - Son forgot password: So my son is locked out of his old Windows 10 laptop. It is an ASUS e403s running Windows 10. I don't know which version of windows 10 it is licensed for currently, so I don't want to simply just reinstall windows using USB. I would rather do a factory reset. Online videos...
  8. Factory resetting my Asus laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Factory resetting my Asus laptop: It has been nearly 2 hours and my laptop is stuck at 39% of resetting. What should i do? Is there anything wrong?? Please help. When will it be complete??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-resetting-my-asus-laptop/10b80d5b-f017-4e67-9f31-70e0ee2511dc
  9. Factory resetting a windows 10 asus vivobook pro

Factory resetting a windows 10 asus vivobook pro: My microsoft account got hacked so I can’t sign into my laptop rendering it useless. I need to factory reset it to open it back up with a different account but the methods I’ve seen online aren’t working. Pressing f9 from boot didn’t do anything and holding shift over the...
  10. W10 and Asus xxx5l

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 and Asus xxx5l: A couple of months ago following an 'automatic' windows 10 update I developed a problem where the computer wouldn't shut down and the light remained until the battery was drained so obviously couldn't be booted without a mains supply. Searching the forums apparently the...