Windows 10: Asus flip lock does not work on windows 10

Discus and support Asus flip lock does not work on windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since upgrading to windows my flip lock does not work on my ASUS TP-300LJ. When I flip my laptop over to tablet mode , keyboard and touchpad not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OsamaMohamed29, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Asus flip lock does not work on windows 10

Since upgrading to windows my flip lock does not work on my ASUS TP-300LJ. When I flip my laptop over to tablet mode , keyboard and touchpad not disabled any one can help me ????

Note :

I've tried everything you can imagine. I downloaded ATK, SmartGesture and Asus Flip lock.............etc (all software drivers )
    I have downloaded and tested all versions
    I also tried I've done all the tips, you gave here with other people and tried tips elsewhere
    And do not tell me Maybe it's a hardware problem

I came back to Windows 8 and it works efficiently but when I went back to Windows 10 Enterprise Insider Preview 1803
    I found it did not work at all I took two days to test everything more than once
    I do not know what should i do. Can anyone help me? Why ASUS did not solve the program with a version of Windows of win 8 ( and win 10 other site tell that) to work on windows 10 on this laptop asus tp300lj ?????????????

:)

OsamaMohamed29, Aug 12, 2018

2. Asus flip lock does not work after upgrading to windows 10

I called ASUS support again. First they have not heard of flip lock version 1.3. They said that there is not a driver as of yet to support flip lock in windows 10. They are working on it and we just have to wait. They said they would be pushing the update
    to your equipment when it is available so as of now if you want windows 10 you will just have to wait to use the flip lock until the driver has been updated or downgrade to windows 8. Of course who knows when they will have the driver and by that time you
    may not be able to download windows 10 for free then.

bubbashelbyno, Aug 12, 2018
  3. SimSin Win User
    SimSin, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Asus flip lock does not work on windows 10

Asus flip lock does not work after upgrading to windows 10

I have had the same issues. In win 10. In the search bar type in screen rotation and check on which direction the screen rotates. Make sure this is set and rotate lock is not on and restart system. As fare as the flip lock goes make sure the Asus flip
    lock software is installed. Mine somehow got uninstalled. I hope this helps.

JohnMyers Jr, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

Asus flip lock does not work on windows 10

1. Asus flip lock does not work on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Asus flip lock

2. Fingerprint sensor not detected - Asus Vivobook flip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fingerprint sensor not detected - Asus Vivobook flip: My fingerprint sensor suddenly stopped working. It put my laptop to sleep, and when turned back on a few minutes later it wasnt recognised anymore. I checked everything, updates, driver updates, I removed and reinstalled the specific driver, restarted the laptop. It didn't...
  3. Fingerprint sensor not detected - Asus Vivobook flip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fingerprint sensor not detected - Asus Vivobook flip: My fingerprint sensor suddenly stopped working. It put my laptop to sleep, and when turned back on a few minutes later it wasnt recognised anymore. I checked everything, updates, driver updates, I removed and reinstalled the specific driver, restarted the laptop. It didn't...
  4. nearby share between galaxy s9 and asus vivobook flip 14 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nearby share between galaxy s9 and asus vivobook flip 14 not working: I tried to use nearby share using my phone and laptop but the phone does not recognize any laptop nearby. Used the same feature with different phone a previous day worked perfectly fine. Tried all troubleshooting but does not work....
  5. The flipped image on the webcam Asus K52JC on windows 10.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The flipped image on the webcam Asus K52JC on windows 10.: The flipped image on the webcam Asus K52JC on windows 10. I installed windows 10 on my laptop Asus K52JC and have a really strange but as far as I know a quite widespread problem the image from the webcam is flipped. I tried all the possible drivers that I could find. But...
  6. my asus zenbook flip 14 ux463f does not boot after shutting down?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my asus zenbook flip 14 ux463f does not boot after shutting down?: you can see that the laptop is still on because the light on the side is still on but the device does not react to any keystrokes or to pressing the on/off button. i have to unload my laptop and plug it in again so that it starts up again normally. why is that? it is really...
  7. ASUS VivoBook - Camera does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS VivoBook - Camera does not work: When I open the camera app, it says "We can't find your camera". I went to deice managers and my driver is up to date. Also, I can not find a Camera section in device manager, not even under imaging devices. I tried adding a legacy hardware but no model of the hardware would...
  8. Windows 10 1909 BSOD on Asus Zenbook Flip 14

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 1909 BSOD on Asus Zenbook Flip 14: Hi! I now have the sam problem since the last november update. I already have tried so many things and nothing resolved my issues. I am going to be including some dump files. The errors I am encountering are: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR "Fixes" I...
  9. Any way to lock Fn key on ASUS Zenbook Flip ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to lock Fn key on ASUS Zenbook Flip ?: I would like to use the volume and brightness keys without having to press the Fn key. There is no option in bios to change it. I've also tried different combinations like Fn + Esc, Fn + Caps Lock, Fn + Numlk and nothing works. My model number is ASUS UX561UA. Thank you....
  10. Asus flip lock does not work on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus flip lock does not work on windows 10: Since upgrading to windows to my flip lock does not work on my ASUS TP-300LJ. When I flip my laptop over to tablet mode , keyboard and touchpad not disabled any one can help me ???? Note : I've tried everything you can imagine. I downloaded ATK, SmartGesture and Asus Flip...