Windows 10: ASUS FX504

Discus and support ASUS FX504 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Asus Laptop is broken. Minding my own business and BSOD flashed up and restarted the laptop, now the laptop is starting in BIOS Utility mode.I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DanielEvans_403, Dec 1, 2021.

1. ASUS FX504

My Asus Laptop is broken. Minding my own business and BSOD flashed up and restarted the laptop, now the laptop is starting in BIOS Utility mode.I have tried restarting several times I am unable.Unable.to get into windows recovery.Battery is built in and cannot be removed.And does not even attempt to start windows.

:)

DanielEvans_403, Dec 1, 2021
  2. auggy Win User

Driver not working tuf fx504

Based on the Hardware Id (PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A368) try installing the Intel(R) Serial IO Driver V30.100.1727.1 available from the following link for the FX504GE for Windows 10 64-bit under "Others" :

https://www.asus.com/Laptops/ASUS-TUF-Gaming-FX...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

auggy, Dec 1, 2021
  3. Chino Win User
    ASUS Announces TUF Gaming FX504 Gaming Laptop

ASUS today announced TUF Gaming FX504, a powerful Windows 10 gaming laptop that combines immersive gameplay with extreme durability. FX504 is the first laptop in the new TUF Gaming Series. This series embraces the core essence of the legendary The Ultimate Force (TUF) Series, resulting in affordable gaming laptops that prioritize stability and durability above all else. To ensure system longevity and stable performance, FX504 features the patented Anti-Dust Cooling (ADC), and it's powered by the latest-generation Intel Core processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10-Series graphics. FX504 also features a gaming keyboard with a 20-million-key-press lifespan, a 15.6-inch 120Hz display, and 7.1-channel surround sound. FX504 delivers the performance that enables users to play the latest games and multitask with ease, while at the same time providing unmatched toughness and reliability throughout its lifespan. TUF Gaming Series laptops are built to last, with a lifespan longer than standard laptops.

Performance and portability
    FX504 is powered by the 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750HQ processor, and features up to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics with full Microsoft DirectX 12 support. With a slim 2.5 cm chassis and an overall weight of just 2.3kg, FX504 offers a combination of performance and portability that's great for on-the-go multitasking, entertainment, and gaming.

ASUS FX504 x9lpIrvkIgzpJBpa_thm.jpg

ASUS FX504 qsHir1OuC0ZYzB3Q_thm.jpg

ASUS FX504 uerenWnyIWcmCnML_thm.jpg

ASUS FX504 tnhtoNso26kpttDg_thm.jpg

ASUS FX504 1Kn0Oh02pMIjfPDZ_thm.jpg

Supersmooth visuals at up to 120 frames per second
    FX504 has a 15.6-inch display with an ultrafast 120Hz refresh rate, a 3ms gray-to-gray (GTG) response time, a 130% sRGB color gamut, and wide-view technology. At 120Hz, the display is capable of showing up to 120 frames per second (fps), so movies appear more vivid and games run smoother to let gamers react instantly to the onscreen action, giving them an advantage in fast-paced titles. The display has a 130% sRGB (equivalent to 94% NTSC) wide color gamut and wide-view technology to ensure sharp and clear images with accurate and consistent color, even when viewed from extreme positions. The panel also has a matte finish to virtually eliminate distracting glare or reflections.

HyperCool technology
    The thermal design of FX504 significantly prolongs its lifespan and provides stable cooling during intense gaming marathons. HyperCool technology pairs the patented ADC system with Fan Overboost. The ADC system expels harmful dust particles and dirt through two dedicated tunnels to prevent build-up in the thermal fins. The Fan Overboost function provides users with three different modes for the perfect balance between fan performance and noise level. Additional cooling features include a pair of copper heat pipes and a dual-fan system to cool the processor and graphics card independently, while the trapezoid-cut lid optimizes airflow to increase thermal efficiency by up to 27% compared to a standard laptop chassis. An intelligently-placed fan is located right below the WASD key group to ensure the keyboard stays cool even during long gaming sessions.

Immersive 7.1-channel surround sound
    DTS Headphone:X ensures home theater-quality 7.1-channel surround sound on headphones, laptop speakers, and external speakers. The Game profile enables the audio engine to process sounds more accurately than ever, so gamers are completely aware of what's going on around them, giving them a competitive edge in fast-paced titles. In addition, the built-in equalizer allows for detailed audio adjustments for those looking to tailor settings to their own tastes.

Durable keyboard with 20-million-key-press lifespan
    Designed and built to exacting TUF Gaming standards, FX504 has a desktop-style gaming keyboard that's perfectly optimized for extended gaming and typing sessions. It's one of the most durable keyboards to be found in a laptop, with a lifespan of 20 million key presses - double the current industry standard. The scissor-switched keys have 0.25mm keycap curves and offer 1.8mm of travel for smooth and tactile keystrokes, and are backlit for gaming or working in the dark. Exclusive Overstroke technology enables earlier actuation and a longer over-stroke distance for fast, accurate, and effortless keystrokes. Highlighted WASD keys, a broad space bar, and isolated arrow keys enable fast and accurate control.

Superfast Wave 2 Wi-Fi
    For high-performance wireless connectivity, FX504 incorporates the latest Intel 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi for data transfer rates of up to 1.7Gbps - 12X-faster than baseline 802.11b/g/n. Additionally, the 2x2 MIMO configuration provides up to 30% wider coverage than a 1x1 configuration. Users can stream high-res videos or play online with fewer dropped connections, even if FX504 is far away from the router.

FireCuda storage
    Performance with durability is demanded for all TUF products, so FX504 features a 1TB 5400rpm FireCuda solid-state hybrid disk (SSHD) that loads games more than twice as fast as the more commonly used 1TB 5400rpm traditional HDD. FireCuda's flash memory acts like a cache by saving frequently accessed data without accessing the hard drive, resulting in lower power consumption, increased system performance and durability. It also provides a quieter, more stable system.

ASUS FX504 XEgtiFq4Mz0nHsQL_thm.jpg

Chino, Dec 1, 2021
  4. ASUS FX504

Asus Xonar D2 won't install in Win 10

Hi Podge,

Sorry for the delay in reply.

What happens when you try to install the software?

I suggest you to re -install the software and check.

Try the following steps to un-install:

• Right click on Start menu, click Programs and features
    • Select Asus Xonar D2 highlight it and uninstall
    • Now download and -reinstall the software and check if that helps.

Thanks,

Waseemulla S, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

ASUS FX504

1. ASUS FX504 - Similar Threads - ASUS FX504

2. AUX PORT not working ASUS Chromebox 3 Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AUX PORT not working ASUS Chromebox 3 Windows 11: Hello members, I have an issue with my ASUS CHROMEBOX 3... i have installed fresh copy of windows 11 and the aux port is not working it was working previously and it was running with windows 11 os so i know it can work with windows 11... i have downloaded two drivers one...
  3. AUX PORT not working ASUS Chromebox 3 Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AUX PORT not working ASUS Chromebox 3 Windows 11: Hello members, I have an issue with my ASUS CHROMEBOX 3... i have installed fresh copy of windows 11 and the aux port is not working it was working previously and it was running with windows 11 os so i know it can work with windows 11... i have downloaded two drivers one...
  4. Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 with Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 with Windows 11...: I'm reaching out for some help regarding a persistent and baffling problem with my ASUS ROG Strix G17 G713PV-HX050, powered by an AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX, RTX 4060,144Hz ,64GB RAM, dual 512GB SSDsI bought it new and after some time Windows has updated and replaced my original AMD...
  5. Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 with Windows 11...

Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 with Windows 11...: I'm reaching out for some help regarding a persistent and baffling problem with my ASUS ROG Strix G17 G713PV-HX050, powered by an AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX, RTX 4060,144Hz ,64GB RAM, dual 512GB SSDsI bought it new and after some time Windows has updated and replaced my original AMD...
  6. windows 11 home on new asus laptop - cannot switch off s mode

windows 11 home on new asus laptop - cannot switch off s mode: hello there,i tried to switch off s mode on my new Asus windows 11 home, in all possible ways, but everytime i follow the instructions, i get the prompt: Sorry, something went wrong. We're trying to make it right. Please refresh or try again later. How can I solve this...
  7. ASUS FX504

ASUS FX504: My Asus Laptop is broken. Minding my own business and BSOD flashed up and restarted the laptop, now the laptop is starting in BIOS Utility mode.I have tried restarting several times I am unable.Unable.to get into windows recovery.Battery is built in and cannot be removed.And...
  8. ASUS FX504

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ASUS FX504: My Asus Laptop is broken. Minding my own business and BSOD flashed up and restarted the laptop, now the laptop is starting in BIOS Utility mode.I have tried restarting several times I am unable.Unable.to get into windows recovery.Battery is built in and cannot be removed.And...
  9. I have a Asus Tuf fx504 i have a wireless driver problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Asus Tuf fx504 i have a wireless driver problem: Sometimes when i was playing games suddenly my wireless driver suddenly just have code 10 error and i try to disable and enable back but nothing work and i try to uninstall and scan for hardware changes and it install the same thing but still code 10 error but its only...
  10. Asus TUF Gaming FX504 Series-Camera not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus TUF Gaming FX504 Series-Camera not working: Hi, I have an Asus TUF Gaming FX504 Series laptop with Windows 10, I have tried to access the built in camera but when the camera app open it shows error:0xA00F4244no camera are attached. I contacted Asus customer service and do all there recommendation but it doesn't fix...