Windows 10: Asus FX505DT Discharge Rate is over 22.000 on Idle

Discus and support Asus FX505DT Discharge Rate is over 22.000 on Idle in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have a battery problem with my Asus Laptop I will be thankful for all if you can help me out. So, I bought this laptop 3 months ago... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NickW777, Feb 3, 2021.

1. NickW777 Win User

Asus FX505DT Discharge Rate is over 22.000 on Idle

Hello everyone, I have a battery problem with my Asus Laptop I will be thankful for all if you can help me out.

So, I bought this laptop 3 months ago and for the first two weeks I think the battery showed the estimate time for about 4 hours in idle. Right now the battery wear is at 12% in such a quick time, like in 3 months it wears so fast? I haven't played video games on battery, just watching movies and YouTube. When I'm on battery, I use ArmoryCrate to manage my power plan, I select the Silent mode for maximum battery life but it lasts for 2 hours at 100% with screen brightness at 50% and keyboard light turned off. I have my drivers up to date Windows Update, CPU/GPU drivers and others for the system I don't have any USB connected to my laptop. Those are the FAQs. Feel free to contact me I will be pleasured, thanks !

Asus FX505DT Discharge Rate is over 22.000 on Idle eb168d63-e62e-4275-b5cd-0d73dcd1fed1?upload=true.png Asus FX505DT Discharge Rate is over 22.000 on Idle 28a14ed9-6c53-457c-883c-0b986373555e?upload=true.png

:)

NickW777, Feb 3, 2021
  2. deving Win User

User.000 issue after updating to 1909

I'm one of the many people suffering from issues with user profiles after applying Update 1909 to Windows 10. I've read all the threads I can find on the topic here and have followed the suggestions, all to no avail. Any other thoughts are appreciated.

After applying Update 1909, the ProfileImagePath was changed to c:\users\User.000
    One file that was always in use and couldn't be removed was left in c:\users\User (can't recall or find the exact file now), so I could never rename or remove the c:\user\User directory.

I followed the multiple suggestions from Brink and others:
    • Rebooted at least 6 times
    • Enabled hidden Administrator
    • Booted into Safe Mode
    • Changed ProfileImagePath
    • Tried to rename c:\users\User but couldn't because a file was still in use
    • Copied all data from c:\users\User.000 into c:\users\User
    • Rebooted and had temporary profile
    • Followed steps in Brink tutorial to change ImageProfilePath; rebooted with no change
    • Restored using Restore Point from before Update 1909 - returned to single profile state (User.000)
    • Removed each update that was installed individually and rebooted after each update removal - profile state never changed
    • After all updates were removed, repeated the steps above with hidden Administrator, changing profile, etc. - same issue with file in use in c:\users\User
    • Followed all steps above with hidden Administrator but without copying files from User.000 to User - same results

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

deving, Feb 3, 2021
  3. Upgrade Ram Question for Asus Tuf FX505DT Laptop

Looks like Berton got there first..... and or thinking was very much along the same lines.

Did you enter BIOS and see what it is seeing?

Think I would load defaults in BIOS to allow it to sense what is installed.

Still fails I would return. Modules can be bad.

Asus usually has a Qualified Vendor list.

One site that I've never had issues with Crucial.com

Memory RAM & SSD Upgrades | asus | asus notebooks | TUF Gaming FX505DT | Crucial.com

Normally I try to match specs on memory modules.

Caledon Ken, Feb 3, 2021
  4. Asus FX505DT Discharge Rate is over 22.000 on Idle

Lumia 520 Discharging rate

I bought a Nokia Lumia 520 few months ago. I always keep the battery saver on to extend the time between two chargings. As a result,the battery app doesn't change the data on the tile automatically,so I open it to see the current battery percentage.

At times when I use streaming media,the battery discharging rate reaches almost 35%,and battery drains in less than three hours. And also,when I stop using the phone at a specific discharging rate (closing all the apps and background tasks),it doesn't reach
    the normal values of standby state for hours until I manually open and close the battery app. Only after opening,the discharging rate begins to reach normal values.(eg:I stop using the phone at a discharging rate of 20,closing all the running apps,and after
    few hours,the discharging rate still remains at 20%). The phone reaches to a low battery level within few hours with the same discharging rate. But,if I open the battery app and close it after 2-3 minutes,it reaches automatically to the normal discharging
    rates, leading to an extended battery time...

what is the error with my phone?how can I correct it?

Eranga Hansaja, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

Asus FX505DT Discharge Rate is over 22.000 on Idle

1. Asus FX505DT Discharge Rate is over 22.000 on Idle - Similar Threads - Asus FX505DT Discharge

2. Why is my laptop battery charge rate over -20000mW when idle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my laptop battery charge rate over -20000mW when idle.: Laptop I have is gigabyte aero 15kc with i7 10870h + rtx 3060. I reset my battery manually and made sure that no apps use dGPU. Checked usage in task menager and nothing is drawing significant power. Currently I have 6 tabs open and charge rate is -30841mW... This is all on...
  3. Why is my laptop battery charge rate over -20000mW when idle.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my laptop battery charge rate over -20000mW when idle.: Laptop I have is gigabyte aero 15kc with i7 10870h + rtx 3060. I reset my battery manually and made sure that no apps use dGPU. Checked usage in task menager and nothing is drawing significant power. Currently I have 6 tabs open and charge rate is -30841mW... This is all on...
  4. Insane Battery discharge rate on Dell XPS 15 9500

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Insane Battery discharge rate on Dell XPS 15 9500: Hi all,I'm facing a very weird issue with Dell XPS 15 9500 with battery discharge. When I got my laptop, the battery backup was perfect close to 10 hours but after 2-3 months of use, it came down to just 2-3 hours. I researched a lot on driver updates, BIOS updates, Dell...
  5. Insane Battery discharge rate on Dell XPS 15 9500

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Insane Battery discharge rate on Dell XPS 15 9500: Hi all,I'm facing a very weird issue with Dell XPS 15 9500 with battery discharge. When I got my laptop, the battery backup was perfect close to 10 hours but after 2-3 months of use, it came down to just 2-3 hours. I researched a lot on driver updates, BIOS updates, Dell...
  6. Can't switch over to NVIDIA GTX1650 as primary GPU on FX505DT

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't switch over to NVIDIA GTX1650 as primary GPU on FX505DT: Hi, I've recently purchased a notebook: ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DT. Which has: AMD Ryzen 5 Mobile 3550H / 128MB ATI AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics / 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 under Win10 version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.804) The thing is I managed to install NVIDIA drivers, but I...
  7. Asus Tuff Gaming FX505DT-WB52 locks up while gaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus Tuff Gaming FX505DT-WB52 locks up while gaming: I have an asus FX505DT-WB52 laptop and there's been a couple times where roblox locked up but today my whole computer locked up but I was able to ctrl alt delete with no problem but then it'd lock up my whole computer again. And I'm thinking maybe I installed the drivers in...
  8. Windows 10 - 0xc000007b error for Asus FX505DT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - 0xc000007b error for Asus FX505DT: Hi everyone, I have Asus Tuf gaming Fx505 DT laptop loaded with Window 10. Recently i have installed Skyrim SE in my system. When i tried to open game it shows the message " The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b. Click OK to close the application". So i...
  9. Upgrade Ram Question for Asus Tuf FX505DT Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrade Ram Question for Asus Tuf FX505DT Laptop: Hey guys I was trying to upgrade ram for my Asus Tuf FX505DT Laptop. I bought a (Samsung 8GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM Memory Module for Laptops (260 Pin SODIMM, 1.2V) M471A1K43CB1) off amazon. I installed it and it still shows only 8gb. It is not picking it up. I was recommended...
  10. Upgrade Ram Question for Asus Tuf FX505DT Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Upgrade Ram Question for Asus Tuf FX505DT Laptop: Hey guys I was trying to upgrade ram for my Asus Tuf FX505DT Laptop. I bought a (Samsung 8GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM Memory Module for Laptops (260 Pin SODIMM, 1.2V) M471A1K43CB1) off amazon. I installed it and it still shows only 8gb. It is not picking it up. I was recommended...