Windows 10: ASUS Gaming laptop freezing, constant BSODs, and not booting... is it cooked or can it...

Discus and support ASUS Gaming laptop freezing, constant BSODs, and not booting... is it cooked or can it... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have an ASUS TUF Gaming laptop that ive had for 2 years now, and for the past several months its had BSODS of nearly every kind, these are the most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kayh03, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Kayh03 Win User

ASUS Gaming laptop freezing, constant BSODs, and not booting... is it cooked or can it...

I have an ASUS TUF Gaming laptop that ive had for 2 years now, and for the past several months its had BSODS of nearly every kind, these are the most of them:Kernel security check failure Attempted to write readonly memoryUnexpected kernel mode trapPage fault in nonpaged areaKmode exception not handledPFN list corrupt IRQL not less or equal Bad object header Critical process diedSystem service exception Ntfs.sysIRQL not less or equal Intelppm.sysRegistry filter driver exception wdfilter.sysI took it to my local pc repair shop and we've updated the drivers, uninstalled antivirus, various diagni

:)

Kayh03, Jan 30, 2023

2. Constant BSODs and black screen freezing!

Getting sick and tired of the constant BSODs and black screen freezing, so I'm coming to the community to seek help! Recently I've been coming across not just BSODs, but my display turning off as if something's wrong with it and then freezing up so I can't try to fix it with the only way being to shut down and restart. With the constant BSODs I've done everything from the DISM and SFC checks to the point where I clean booted while keeping my files hoping that would fix the problem. I don't want to completely clean boot with the fear of running into these problems again as I have currently done so. I'll be sure to provide any additional information needed to get this resolved!

My Specs:

Model ASUS TUF GAMING A15

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon Graphics 2.90 GHz

Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.4 GB usable)

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Link to my current Minidump:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnO1dktWCVLMimOfulS-MobF6F88?e=sFdmcA

IanBeamon742, Jan 30, 2023
  3. Vitou Un Win User
    Constant BSOD on ASUS Zephyrus G14

Hi, for these past few months, I'm having a constant BSOD issue (up to 5 times a day while using).

I get constant bsod's, black screens, and screen freezes, and it makes it difficult to get any work done.

it mainly happens when idle or under low work load like working on music or browsing the internet, when i am playing video games or other

intensive tasks, my laptop doesn't have an issue. these are some of the error's i have received form the blue screens -

"kernel_security_check_failure"

"irql_not_less_or_equal"

"attempted_execute_of_noexecute_memory"

"system_thread_exception_not_handled"

"kmode_exception_not_handled"

I try everything I could online but didn't get expected result.

Here's the log of dump file from the result of BSOD:

Dmp File – Google Drive

Vitou Un, Jan 30, 2023
  4. ASUS Gaming laptop freezing, constant BSODs, and not booting... is it cooked or can it...

cooking fever game

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as the cooking fever game is crashing at the loading screen. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

Let us try a few steps and check.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note: A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: New user account

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

We would also suggest you to perform the steps from this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

You can try downloading the game from Microsoft Store again and check:

Cooking Fever

Let us know the results. We will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

ASUS Gaming laptop freezing, constant BSODs, and not booting... is it cooked or can it...

1. ASUS Gaming laptop freezing, constant BSODs, and not booting... is it cooked or can it... - Similar Threads - ASUS Gaming laptop

2. ASUS Gaming laptop freezing, constant BSODs, and not booting... is it cooked or can it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS Gaming laptop freezing, constant BSODs, and not booting... is it cooked or can it...: I have an ASUS TUF Gaming laptop that ive had for 2 years now, and for the past several months its had BSODS of nearly every kind, these are the most of them:Kernel security check failure Attempted to write readonly memoryUnexpected kernel mode trapPage fault in nonpaged...
  3. ASUS Gaming laptop freezing, constant BSODs, and not booting... is it cooked or can it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ASUS Gaming laptop freezing, constant BSODs, and not booting... is it cooked or can it...: I have an ASUS TUF Gaming laptop that ive had for 2 years now, and for the past several months its had BSODS of nearly every kind, these are the most of them:Kernel security check failure Attempted to write readonly memoryUnexpected kernel mode trapPage fault in nonpaged...
  4. Asus Laptop Freezes on Boot Screen

Asus Laptop Freezes on Boot Screen: My pc randomly crashed, and when I turned it back on it's just stuck and the loading wheel freezes. Automatic repair also freezes and i do not know what to do...
  5. Asus Laptop Freezes on Boot Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Laptop Freezes on Boot Screen: My pc randomly crashed, and when I turned it back on it's just stuck and the loading wheel freezes. Automatic repair also freezes and i do not know what to do...
  6. Cooking fever game

Cooking fever game: Hi I am runing cooking fever since 4 year and do not have any problem yet but from January starting it started to crash it cries after a while opening it and I reinstall 4-5 time and also ask the developer the able to restore my progress but a time it is crashing and now I...
  7. Constant BSODs/Freezes

Constant BSODs/Freezes: My computer keeps freezing/getting BSODs at the most random times. I've had this issue for a while now and have no idea what else I can try out to fix it. I'd appreciate any help!Explanation of the issue:PC keeps freezing at the most random times, which often results in a...
  8. Constant freezes and BSOD

Constant freezes and BSOD: HelloMy PC keeps crashing and most times I have to manually reboot.I use it mainly for remote access and LAN file sharing, and only through remote desktopHere are my DMP files, MSInfo and computer specs:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am4g5fH3j2GTg9VIVGYFWBSMfRLS9Q?e=AJ9IRCPlease help me...
  9. Constant BSODs on ASUS TUF Gaming Laptop

Constant BSODs on ASUS TUF Gaming Laptop: I've got an Asus A15 TUF Gaming FX505DV Laptop and it keeps randomly bluescreening. doesn't seem to have a particular pattern, sometimes during intensive gaming, sometimes during non-intensive browsing, sometimes 5 minutes after startup. sometimes it'll happen three times a...
  10. cooking fever game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cooking fever game: hi there i cant play cooking fever game on my laptop windows 10 the game crash at the loading screen i tried every thing reset uninstall and install my lap top is MSI gt75 titan 8 rg its gaming lap top and powerful one is the game working at windows 10...