Windows 10: ASUS Gaming Laptop--GL307V--Keyboard stopped working

Discus and support ASUS Gaming Laptop--GL307V--Keyboard stopped working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an ASUS Gaming Laptop--GL307V--the keyboard has stopped working. The pad works, so I can move the mouse, however, the only way that I can type... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PM_AFSO21, May 12, 2021.

1. PM_AFSO21 Win User

ASUS Gaming Laptop--GL307V--Keyboard stopped working

I have an ASUS Gaming Laptop--GL307V--the keyboard has stopped working. The pad works, so I can move the mouse, however, the only way that I can type is to use an external keyboard. Additionally, I noticed that the light that use to illuminate is no longer illuminating. I used Device Manager, deleted the keyboard, rebooted, the keyboard reappeared, but the keyboard still doesn't work. All of my drivers are up-to-date and according to the log, all installs were successful. I have Windows 10, 64-bit. Appreciate any assistance.

:)

PM_AFSO21, May 12, 2021

2. Built in keyboard not working

I recently purchased an ASUS ROG GL553VD Notebook Computer and a few weeks ago the keyboard stopped working. After a few restarts it worked again, but today the problem came back, and was not fixed by any amount of restarting. Several people on past posts said to reinstall they Keyboard driver, but there was no Keyboard section in the Device Manager. I am currently resetting the laptop to factory settings to see if that fixes the issue. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

DanielJH99, May 12, 2021
  3. JJ7L Win User
    Asus Laptop Keyboard will stop working.

Sorry for vague description, but I know little about computers. I've noticed that my laptop keyboard will stop working correctly. First issue is when my laptop goes to sleep and I hit enter to wake it up the keyboard will not respond to any character
    I type. The enter button works fine but I have to completely reset my computer for it to start working again. Second issue I noticed is when I launch a game the button commands will work in game but when I try to type in game the letter keys don't respond.
    Again I can still hit enter and the letter buttons work in game but when I try to type in chat the letters don't respond. I noticed after I have this issue if I open internet explorer I still can not type. The buttons on my keyboard when I hit certain ones
    seem to open history pane or try to save current page as a favorite. Also after I have this issue if I click on a link it will automatically open it up in a new tab. If I click on a folder in my favorites it will try to open up every link in that folder.
    My friend tried to help by installing a new keyboard driver and it worked for about an hour but then went right back to the same issues. I have windows 10 but before I upgraded I had windows 7 and had this issue before upgrading. Is there any help for me?

4. bahbryson Win User

Keyboard stops working in games

hello my keyboard just stops working when im playing games, ive tried multiple keyboards in every usb hub and it keeps happening. it only happened in black ops 4 but then started in destiny 2 now in almost any game i play my keyboard will shut off midgame but my mouse will still work. anyone know what will cause this issue? help me please and thank you i cant figure this out

bahbryson, May 12, 2021
Thema:

1. ASUS Gaming Laptop--GL307V--Keyboard stopped working - Similar Threads - ASUS Gaming Laptop

2. Laptop keyboard stops working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keyboard stops working.: Hello, My lenovo laptops keyboard stops working after a few minutes. When i restart, it works again and then stops after few minutes.When i connect an external usb keyboard that works fine.Any possible reason/solution?I've already tried famous fixes such as driver...
  3. Built-in laptop Keyboard stopped working ASUS laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built-in laptop Keyboard stopped working ASUS laptop: Hello community,I ran a 22 kb application did not recieve any warnings about it from antiviruses thinking it was meant to apply an update to another application as it has an appropriate name, but as soon as I presses it, Cybersight Ransomstopper detected it and reported that...
  4. Built-in laptop Keyboard stopped working ASUS laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Built-in laptop Keyboard stopped working ASUS laptop: Hello community,I ran a 22 kb application did not recieve any warnings about it from antiviruses thinking it was meant to apply an update to another application as it has an appropriate name, but as soon as I presses it, Cybersight Ransomstopper detected it and reported that...
  5. Built-in laptop Keyboard stopped working ASUS laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Laptop Keyboard Stops Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Keyboard Stops Working: Hi everybody,IT'S URGENT.My laptop keyboard stopped working. Some keys are not working at all. This is an issue a very BIG issue. Could anybody help me fix it??I have also googled how to fix this issue, tried doing everything, all the steps they said. But it is not working at...
  7. Laptop Keyboard Stops Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Keyboard Stops Working: Hi everybody,IT'S URGENT.My laptop keyboard stopped working. Some keys are not working at all. This is an issue a very BIG issue. Could anybody help me fix it??I have also googled how to fix this issue, tried doing everything, all the steps they said. But it is not working at...
  8. Keyboard light not working for Asus laptop

Keyboard light not working for Asus laptop: my Asus laptop keyboard night light won't turn on ***Modified title from: my Asus laptop keyboard night light won't turn on*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-light-not-working-for-asus-laptop/575ab09a-f174-4dec-bdaa-b36bcca8f5f1
  9. Keyboard stops working in games

Keyboard stops working in games: hello my keyboard just stops working when im playing games, ive tried multiple keyboards in every usb hub and it keeps happening. it only happened in black ops 4 but then started in destiny 2 now in almost any game i play my keyboard will shut off midgame but my mouse will...
  10. Keyboard stops working in games

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard stops working in games: hello my keyboard just stops working when im playing games, ive tried multiple keyboards in every usb hub and it keeps happening. it only happened in black ops 4 but then started in destiny 2 now in almost any game i play my keyboard will shut off midgame but my mouse will...