Windows 10: asus GT710-SL-2GD5-CSM no audio

Discus and support asus GT710-SL-2GD5-CSM no audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 21h1Sound was fine - Realtec audio on mother boardInstalled asus GT710-SL-2GD5-CSM and lost audio. I am guessing wants to send audio via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BobJones2, Sep 20, 2021.

1. BobJones2 Win User

asus GT710-SL-2GD5-CSM no audio

Windows 10 21h1Sound was fine - Realtec audio on mother boardInstalled asus GT710-SL-2GD5-CSM and lost audio. I am guessing wants to send audio via hdmi cable to monitor which my montor does not support.Trouble shooter only list video card as audio not Realtec.Used device manger to disable it's audioReinstalled mother board driversjungled speaker cable and Realtec saw that, popped a message , but still no sound.Any ideas? been doing pc's since before Microsoft, actually have dos 1.0 and windows 1.0 stored away somewhere .Seen other posts with similar problem but no solution other then it is

:)

BobJones2, Sep 20, 2021
  2. Grom0X Win User

ASUS GT710-SL-1GD5 on ASUS M2N-MX SE Plus mobo with Win 10 Pro

It should work, because the latest drivers for Windows 10 are compatible with the GT 710.

asus GT710-SL-2GD5-CSM no audio [​IMG]

Grom0X, Sep 20, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Driver for Asus GT710 SL 1GD5 Graphic Card

Hi Colin

Are you downloading the 32bit version of that driver from the page below?

https://www.asus.com/us/Graphics-Cards/GT710-SL...

If so, click your Start Button, type winver and hit Enter

On the resulting dialog, what Version No. and build No. of Windows 10 are you running?

DaveM121, Sep 20, 2021
  4. asus GT710-SL-2GD5-CSM no audio

Driver for Asus GT710 SL 1GD5 Graphic Card

I have Windows 10 32 Bit and have just fitted the above graphic card.

I downloaded the driver from Asus but it keeps saying failed error.

Any suggestions

ColinGill Moon, Sep 20, 2021
Thema:

asus GT710-SL-2GD5-CSM no audio

1. asus GT710-SL-2GD5-CSM no audio - Similar Threads - asus GT710 2GD5

2. Asus T100TAF No Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus T100TAF No Audio: Bought this from MS when it was a Win8 device. [ASUS Transformer Book T100TAF-B1-MS Signature Edition 2 in 1 PC]. Has been converted to W10 and has been updated quite a few times under W10, current version (19042-928) A couple of updates ago ??, noticed loss of sound and...
  3. Disable CSM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable CSM: Hi, I am trying to disable CSM on my B450m Pro4 but if i turn it off my screen will go black until i clear the CMOS ( for my hackintosh). I had windows installed with bios UEFI mode (not legacy) and ssd formatted as GPT. Tried some random fix i found online and windows became...
  4. ASUS GT710-SL-1GD5 on ASUS M2N-MX SE Plus mobo with Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    ASUS GT710-SL-1GD5 on ASUS M2N-MX SE Plus mobo with Win 10 Pro: Hi all, I'm running Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.329) on this CPU - AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5600+. The motherboard is made by ASUSTek and the model is M2N-MX SE Plus. I think the PC is ~12 years old. When I first ran Win 10 on this PC a...
  5. Driver for Asus GT710 SL 1GD5 Graphic Card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver for Asus GT710 SL 1GD5 Graphic Card: I have Windows 10 32 Bit and have just fitted the above graphic card. I downloaded the driver from Asus but it keeps saying failed error. Any suggestions...
  6. Upgrade Windows 10 Home SL to Home (no SL)?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade Windows 10 Home SL to Home (no SL)?: Is it possible to upgrade to Home (no SL) just to have more than one language pack for language proofing? I don't need the Pro functionality, just additional language packs for proofing tools. I just got my laptop with w10 Home SL (english), everything is ok until I need to...
  7. Windows 10 SL to Home non SL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 SL to Home non SL: Hello I just buy new laptop and the windows 10 version is 10 SL. Now I want to change it to windows 10 home, should I buy new code or I just have to install the upgrade?...
  8. GT710 screen resolution

GT710 screen resolution: I installed a Gainward 3576 (GT710) card today and allowed the accompanying CD to do its stuff. The main reason for installing the card was to get away from the onboard graphics chipset (Intel G33/G31) and to gain an HDMi port. I am not interested in games. On my analogue...
  9. Disable CSM?

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable CSM?: Hi. I recently disabled CSM in my bios and formatted my pc. Ive only tested kingdom come deliverance but be for I was getting 45fps to 30fps on ultra and constant judder on all graphic options. I was using in game FPS counter as I didn't want any thing like MSI after burner...
  10. Crashing problems with GT710

Crashing problems with GT710: I have a problem with my new card. While playing games, especially Tomb Raider 2013, after some time my PC crashes and gives me that ": (" error screen, after which it boots really slow for some reason. Sometimes it takes some time to start the damn game because it gives me...