Windows 10: ASUS GX531 gs zefyrus rog unstable estimated time remaining

Discus and support ASUS GX531 gs zefyrus rog unstable estimated time remaining in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I have just bought my new laptop 2 days ago. Plugged into the adoptor after an hour it charge till 97 to 99 percen and after two hours fully... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TaherehNaseriBooriAbadi, Jun 9, 2020.

1. ASUS GX531 gs zefyrus rog unstable estimated time remaining

Hi

I have just bought my new laptop 2 days ago. Plugged into the adoptor after an hour it charge till 97 to 99 percen and after two hours fully charged. When I used it with battery during three hours the estimated time remaining changes continously and during the first 20 minutes usage the charge is fast reducing to 90 percent. Could this issue solve by windows update or this issue i due to battery problem?

:)

TaherehNaseriBooriAbadi, Jun 9, 2020

2. Estimated time remaining when 100% charged?

How do you see estimated time remaining?

GlenThomas---01, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Estimated time remaining when 100% charged?

I was wondering how much estimated time people have remaining on their Lumia 800 when the battery is 100% charged?

Mine says 16 hours left, that sound right??

danangdevils, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Nocturno1 Win User

ASUS GX531 gs zefyrus rog unstable estimated time remaining

Estimated time remaining meter stuck

Hello to everyone!

I had my yellow Lumia 920 now for good 3 months. Everything great, no problems at all, except for one small thingy thing that has been bothering me for almost 2 months.

Namely, in the battery saver section under settings the "Estimated time remaining" has been showing 17 hours. Nothing less, nothing more. Every single time when I unplug my phone from the wall socket charger. What is that? I have been trying to do a reboot,
    soft reset, hard reset, nothing brought any changes to it. Before it started to do such things, it showed me a more realistic estimated time remaining value, like almost 2 days on light use, which was actually achievable, multiple times.

So, now my question is, what can I do to make my phone show the time remaining? I have lost the charge in some very uncomfortable situations, (if I can express myself like that) because of this malfunctioned meter.

Thank you very much for support and have a nice day!

Nocturno1, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

ASUS GX531 gs zefyrus rog unstable estimated time remaining

1. ASUS GX531 gs zefyrus rog unstable estimated time remaining - Similar Threads - ASUS GX531 zefyrus

2. Asus Rog Strix G16

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Rog Strix G16: Hello, I need help with my Asus Rog Strix G16 laptop I just bought it and everytime I unplug or plug the laptop to charge it just black screen for a couple of second. Could anyone show me how to fix that problem...
  3. ASUS ROG WiFi issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS ROG WiFi issue: The issue with my ASUS ROG laptop is that the Wi-Fi symbol doesn't appear upon startup, requiring me to perform a network reset each time to make it visible and functional. Sometimes, the Device Manager displays a yellow symbol indicating a problem with the media tech driver....
  4. Issues with Asus Rog GameFirst ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Asus Rog GameFirst ?: I have a ROG Zephyrus gaming laptop. I earlier reported that I was having issues with some thumbnails not opening or very slow to open on certain websites. I thought it was a Windows 11 or network issue. But I now believe it is an Asus Rog software called GameFirst. I...
  5. Estimate time is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Estimate time is missing: Hi community,I had an update on windows 11 but estimate time was missing in windows update setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/estimate-time-is-missing/50c42f5f-9ddd-4a3e-ad64-04757fd30099
  6. Estimate time is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Estimate time is missing: Hi community,I had an update on windows 11 but estimate time was missing in windows update setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/estimate-time-is-missing/50c42f5f-9ddd-4a3e-ad64-04757fd30099
  7. Estimated time for chkdsk to done

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Estimated time for chkdsk to done: Hi. I want to ask, how long for chkdsk to done? I have maybe 528 GB on my C drive main disk. And i want to know estimated time for drives that have 1-5 TB of storage....
  8. Incorrect battery estimate time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Incorrect battery estimate time: Hi, I have a Lenovo S340 laptop in which battery estimate time is showing incorrect and keeps on fluctuating regularly. Though the battery backup is same as usual but only the estimation is showing wrong. Please help me in resolving this....
  9. Estimate reading time for document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Estimate reading time for document: Could you tell me if there is any option in Word to estimate reading time for a document. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/estimate-reading-time-for-document/d912650d-1aa2-4153-a4ca-661b32223903"
  10. Enable or Disable Battery Life Estimated Time Remaining in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Battery Life Estimated Time Remaining in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Battery Life Estimated Time Remaining in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Battery Life Estimated Time Remaining in Windows 10 The Power icon on the taskbar notification area is your battery level indicator for your Windows 10 device (ex:...