Windows 10: Asus HDMI g750

Discus and support Asus HDMI g750 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, good evening people of ten forums . my recent upgrade to windows 10 has left m laptop g750jm with no audio on hdmi port although i can vie... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by knux10, Sep 21, 2015.

1. knux10 Win User

Asus HDMI g750

Hello, good evening people of ten forums .

my recent upgrade to windows 10 has left m laptop g750jm with no audio on hdmi port although i can vie the image correctly i cant hear it.

tv: tv westing house 46 inch.

another problem is when im watching YouTube sound and image start to lag but the laptop is operating well . and when that happens i usually have spotify not that often and it does the same (music lag).

thnx in advance....

:)

knux10, Sep 21, 2015

2. UpdatusUser on Windows 10

no, it is an Asus G750.

Michael Santiago, Sep 21, 2015
  3. windows 10 creators update no internet access

I have the same problem on my laptop, asus g750, what does wireshark do?

DavidFolkesson, Sep 21, 2015
  4. knux10 Win User

Asus HDMI g750

thnx to ... i reseteted my laptop and now audio on my tv is good but now my bluetooth headset audio quality is bad

knux10, Oct 15, 2015
Thema:

Asus HDMI g750

1. Asus HDMI g750 - Similar Threads - Asus HDMI g750

2. Hdmi 1.3 to hdmi 2.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hdmi 1.3 to hdmi 2.1: HP laptop EliteBook 840 G3 with 1.3 hdmi output using adapter 1.3 to 2.1 to display to hdmi 2.1 tv, and will not work or show any connection. Are there any changes that I can make to solve this? Thanks James...
  3. Mouse invested Rx-G750

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse invested Rx-G750: I decided to go into the software turn off the LED backlight. As a result, the mouse was inverted, and the mouse left the backlight. I decided to restart the computer, turn off the mouse from the computer, but still nothing. When I log into the software, I write the following...
  4. Mouse invested Rx-G750

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse invested Rx-G750: I decided to go into the software turn off the LED backlight. As a result, the mouse was inverted, and the mouse left the backlight. I decided to restart the computer, turn off the mouse from the computer, but still nothing. When I log into the software, I write the following...
  5. Mouse invested Rx-G750

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Asus laptop will not detect an older Dell monitor connected to HDMI port

Asus laptop will not detect an older Dell monitor connected to HDMI port: I have an older Dell Monitor connected to an Asus TP550LA laptop and it's not detecting the external display. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-laptop-will-not-detect-an-older-dell-monitor/119b4b90-2ee8-406b-a930-96b3b99c03ca
  7. Asus ROG G750 waking up issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Asus ROG G750 waking up issues: Hi guys Ive ran recently in to some problems with my asus g750. After performing a clean format, my sleep mode is really weird.* When waking up after sleep mode, i see the windows splash, login screen, homepage. But when i see the homepage, all my apps incl documents are...
  8. Help please, No sound via HDMI to ASUS Monitor?

Help please, No sound via HDMI to ASUS Monitor?: My problem is that when I connect my Motherboard to my ASUS VS247HR 23.6 Monitor via HDMI, I get display/video output fine but no sound through its speakers. Device Manager Screenshot: [img] Hardware and Sound: [img] System Specs: Windows 10 Pro...
  9. HDMI doesn't work after upgrading to WIndows 10 on ASUS Laptop

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI doesn't work after upgrading to WIndows 10 on ASUS Laptop: Hi all, after upgrading to Windows 10, I see that my projector OPTOMA is not recognized via cable HDMI by my laptop ASUS X751L : no image with message 'source not found' !! (while the cable VGA works perfectly !) I suspected that it's a problem of driver but I don't know...
  10. ASUS S400CA - HDMI Connection not working.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    ASUS S400CA - HDMI Connection not working.: When I connect my ASUS S400CA with HDMI cable to SONY TV, it is not recognized input of TV in windows 10. Any solutions? The same was working in windows 8.1. 20062