Windows 10: Asus HID Keyboard Device Issue /and related sound effects when code 19 happens.

Discus and support Asus HID Keyboard Device Issue /and related sound effects when code 19 happens. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using the ASUS GL702ZC laptop and was manually going through Device manager updating everything...until I cam across the keyboard section.it also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by michaelshanks1, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Asus HID Keyboard Device Issue /and related sound effects when code 19 happens.

I am using the ASUS GL702ZC laptop and was manually going through Device manager updating everything...until I cam across the keyboard section.it also causes my keyboard to stop working.....not one type key pad works when this installs from Device Manager and then the odd sounds adjustments...from before when I tried this install months ago...now that I see it isn't fixed...

I want it fixed....

I have dealt with it before but fixed it by rolling back.

the only good news is System Firmware was the only driver I found that needed a update.

Unfortunately Just rolling back isn't good enough...The issue happens when updating to the next driver and this happens....

Asus HID Keyboard Device Issue /and related sound effects when code 19 happens. 54450236-15e7-4f9a-bb90-2bc71f98b5a7?upload=true.jpg

Asus HID Keyboard Device Issue /and related sound effects when code 19 happens. 6c2db13f-c5a0-4a08-817d-49a94323e386?upload=true.jpg

photo of before install:

Asus HID Keyboard Device Issue /and related sound effects when code 19 happens. c5155bda-b66f-4a98-900d-50d1ed02ec5e?upload=true.jpg

before in the past I remember the HD Realtek Audio Drivers and Sonic also being affected at times...in my pc....

but right now I am not noticing it since I rolled back the driver.

Asus HID Keyboard Device Issue /and related sound effects when code 19 happens. 2e906c16-5173-4a79-b56a-d880b0feb2f9?upload=true.jpg

:)

michaelshanks1, Oct 7, 2019

2. Radio Switch Device Error Code 19

Hi Kara,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused, and appreciate the steps you have taken so far to fix this issue.

The error code 19 describes that, Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged.

Recommended resolution

• Uninstall and reinstall the driver.
    • Revert to the most recent successful registry configuration.
    Before we could reset the computer to factory settings, I suggest you to refer to the below article and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested for error code 19.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-19

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are happy to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Asus Eee pc 1011px Netbook keyboard issues

Hi Grenadian,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Method 2.

Try updating the latest keyboard devices from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the Keyboard drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand the Keyboard driver.

c. Right-click on the HID Keyboard Device and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Asus HID Keyboard Device Issue /and related sound effects when code 19 happens.

1. Asus HID Keyboard Device Issue /and related sound effects when code 19 happens. - Similar Threads - Asus HID Keyboard

2. USB Devices showing up in HID error code 19

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Devices showing up in HID error code 19: Some application messed my pc up and it moved my USB devices and disabled them with an error code. Can anyone help with this please, thanks.Edit: I have uninstalled updated and disabled them multiple times...
  3. USB Devices showing up in HID error code 19

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Devices showing up in HID error code 19: Some application messed my pc up and it moved my USB devices and disabled them with an error code. Can anyone help with this please, thanks.Edit: I have uninstalled updated and disabled them multiple times...
  4. USB Devices showing up in HID error code 19

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Devices showing up in HID error code 19: Some application messed my pc up and it moved my USB devices and disabled them with an error code. Can anyone help with this please, thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-devices-showing-up-in-hid-error-code-19/3ccf871a-596e-411e-b4de-91515409f9fc
  5. CODE 19 KEYBOARD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CODE 19 KEYBOARD: Hello, I just started my computer today and the keyboard wasnt working , i used the on screen keyboard to login and then got to device manager. It said code 19 information in registery is incomplete or in correct....... I watched a video on yt and did as it said to go to...
  6. HID Keyboard Device Missing (Code 45)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HID Keyboard Device Missing (Code 45): I woke up today and noticed that my keyboard and trackpad were not functioning on my Surface Laptop 3. I went to device manager and saw that both my HID Keyboard Device and HID-compliant mouse were under View-Show Hidden Devices and both had a code 45 and were not connected....
  7. Code 19 on my keyboard in device manager

Code 19 on my keyboard in device manager: #I have this messages for my keyboard --Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration in the registry is incomplete or damaged +Code 19...
  8. HID Controler not working (Code 19) [Solution]

in Windows 10 Customization
    HID Controler not working (Code 19) [Solution]: Hello, I'm Renzo Chiarino. This morning I was trying to do some work, but I noticed that my keyboard was not working normally. I started a search for the possible cause or solution. I started with the basics, disconnected and connected the keyboard to another usb, but...
  9. Asus Numpad Code 19 - laptop keyboard not working

Asus Numpad Code 19 - laptop keyboard not working: So my ASUS ROG GL502V keyboard stopped working after a windows update - device manager shows warning symbol on the Asus Numpad driver with code 19 (error in registry). I have run sfc / scannow with nothing found - checked registry folder...
  10. keyboard stopped working ! ( code 19)

keyboard stopped working ! ( code 19): keyboard on my dell laptop has stopped working. Initially device manager code was 19 , after trying to uninstall keyboard and restart code changed twice. once to code 12 then code 10. Now , it shows error code 10. I can't type much since I am using on screen keyboard....
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. HID Keyboard Device

3. I2C HID device error code 19