Windows 10: ASUS i7 laptop w/camera; Using Windows 10 Pro; Hello facial recognition app returns an...

Discus and support ASUS i7 laptop w/camera; Using Windows 10 Pro; Hello facial recognition app returns an... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can the Hello app use the laptop camera and/or the Hello fingerprint USB device when Either / Or device is installed simultaneously. What is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Micks_Up, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Micks_Up Win User

ASUS i7 laptop w/camera; Using Windows 10 Pro; Hello facial recognition app returns an...

Can the Hello app use the laptop camera and/or the Hello fingerprint USB device when Either / Or device is installed simultaneously. What is the order of user sign-in methods, Is there a priority for which user validation method will allow the user to sign-in?

:)

Micks_Up, Dec 2, 2019

2. facial recognition

Hello,

Facial Recognition was developed as part of the new security features of Windows 10. We would like to confirm if you are
    trying to turn off the Facial Recognition feature for Windows Hello or for the
    Windows 10 Camera app?

If you are requesting to turn off the Facial Recognition feature for Windows Hello, you can follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Under Picture password, click Remove.

However, we have yet to include the option to turn off Facial Recognition feature in Windows 10 Camera app. We suggest that you
    submit a suggestion to our Feedback Hub. Your feedback helps us continually improve your experience with our products. To submit a feedback, follow the instruction below:

• Open the Windows 10 Camera app.
    • Click the Gear icon located at the upper right corner of the screen.
    • Scroll down, click Send Feedback.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Jefferson Ore, Dec 2, 2019
  3. EdTittel Win User
    Windows 10 Hello facial recognition feature

Sounds like a driver issue with the camera: MS requires special IR (infrared) capabilities from cameras for Windows Hello facial recognition to work. You should visit the HP support pages, and make sure you've got the right driver installed for facial recognition.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

ASUS i7 laptop w/camera; Using Windows 10 Pro; Hello facial recognition app returns an...

Intel lists all devices supporting Windows 10 Hello facial authent...

Read more: Intel lists all the devices supporting Windows 10 Hello facial authentication

Brink, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

1. ASUS i7 laptop w/camera; Using Windows 10 Pro; Hello facial recognition app returns an... - Similar Threads - ASUS laptop camera

2. Windows 11 Hello facial recognition no compatible camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Hello facial recognition no compatible camera: I have an HP Omen laptop with Windows 11. When I try to activate Windows Hello facial recognition it tells me I don't have a compatible camera. The laptop has a HP Wide vision HD camera. Why is this not compatible?...
  3. Windows 11 Hello facial recognition no compatible camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Hello facial recognition no compatible camera: I have an HP Omen laptop with Windows 11. When I try to activate Windows Hello facial recognition it tells me I don't have a compatible camera. The laptop has a HP Wide vision HD camera. Why is this not compatible?...
  4. Windows Hello facial recognition not accessing the IR camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello facial recognition not accessing the IR camera: Reccently windows hello has stopped activating the IR camera when setting up facial recognition and when signing in. The normal camera activates green light but the IR camera does not blinking red light. This has happened before and what I did to fix it was uninstalling the...
  5. Windows Hello facial recognition not accessing the IR camera

Windows Hello facial recognition not accessing the IR camera: Reccently windows hello has stopped activating the IR camera when setting up facial recognition and when signing in. The normal camera activates green light but the IR camera does not blinking red light. This has happened before and what I did to fix it was uninstalling the...
  6. Facial Recognition Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facial Recognition Windows Hello: I can't setup facial recognition in my Mi Notebook Pro Laptop, it seems "this option is currently unavailable". so how can I setup windows hello in my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facial-recognition-windows-hello/0cb2d4c9-610f-4f15-8505-3152bee55cba
  7. Facial Recognition Windows Hello

Facial Recognition Windows Hello: I can't setup facial recognition in my Mi Notebook Pro Laptop, it seems "this option is currently unavailable". so how can I setup windows hello in my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facial-recognition-windows-hello/0cb2d4c9-610f-4f15-8505-3152bee55cba
  8. Windows Hello Facial Recognition

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Facial Recognition: Its been 5 months since I bought my pc. I always update it when updates are available but Windows Hello Face is always unavailable. Can this issue be solved??...
  9. Windows Hello - camera incompatible with facial recognition setup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Hello - camera incompatible with facial recognition setup: How do you update the drivers on the Windows 10 camera app so Windows Hello can be set up correctly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-camera-incompatible-with-facial/3420f283-704d-48bf-bb53-891dfbbebc2f
  10. Builtin camera not compatible with Hello facial recognition

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Builtin camera not compatible with Hello facial recognition: Hi,I want to setup facial rocognition but my builtin camera is not listed compatible. How can this be fixed? Laptop is an HP 14 CK-0xxx series. Thank you POP...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. camera to use with windows 10 laptops for facial recognition