Windows 10: Asus ICESound APO driver can't be installed

Discus and support Asus ICESound APO driver can't be installed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a new notebook - Asus VivoBook S14 S430UA. As always, I freshly installed clean Windows 10 on it. However, I have pretty big problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by adnage, Feb 24, 2019.

1. adnage Win User

Asus ICESound APO driver can't be installed

Hello,
    I bought a new notebook - Asus VivoBook S14 S430UA. As always, I freshly installed clean Windows 10 on it. However, I have pretty big problem with installing ICESound / ICEPower APO driver. The problem is this is not normal setup.exe driver, it has to be installed via CMD. But every method fails. I have tried to install driver downloaded straight from the ASUS site and that's the error I see - https://i.imgur.com/FYV0SPA.jpg This is the link to these drivers, if you are interested https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/n...V139181106.zip

Also, I have tried to download bunch of drivers from Microsoft Update Catalog Microsoft Update Catalog But everytime I'm getting this error https://i.imgur.com/ouLDvry.jpg

I don't know what else I can to. Without this driver, the sound is just terrible...

:)

adnage, Feb 24, 2019
  2. amaan07 Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Please provide step by step installation of Realtek APO driver and Realtek official driver..

amaan07, Feb 24, 2019
  3. alanfox2000, Feb 24, 2019
  4. amaan07 Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

i didn't understand this step- 4. Install Realtek APO Driver through device manager, then using device manager update from Realtek APO Driver to the lastest offical realtek HD Audio
    which inf file i should choose when installing Realtel APO driver folder and there are many inf files in the Realtek official HD Audio. which file to choose?

amaan07, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Asus ICESound APO driver can't be installed - Similar Threads - Asus ICESound APO

2. Can't install drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't install drivers: I am having this issue for a long time now. Whenever I try to install a driver or update a driver, I get blue screen with 'stop code: power driver state failure'. Not only when installing drivers, but also when I try to restart the laptop or close it via the shut down option....
  3. Can't install asus suite software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install asus suite software: I bought an Asus laptop with windows 10, then bought an Asus external dvd drive. Asus sdrw-08u9m-u and windows will not allow software to be down loaded. Do I really have to leave S mode , thanks jrstriby...
  4. pnputil.exe driver install ASUS

pnputil.exe driver install ASUS: I had a problem with installing drivers on PC. Somewhere I read, that there problem with this. On HP cant install drivers if you have Win 10 pro. I find some another people who have same issue. Especially ASUS PC/NTB owners. PC: ASUS Zenabook 14UM431 OS: Win 10 pro DRIVERS:...
  5. Mic drivers stopped working (maybe peace APO???)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic drivers stopped working (maybe peace APO???): Hi I don't know if this is the right sub but this seems to be a windows problem. Ok so I have the HyperX Cloud 2 headset and it works well but the default volume is really loud, like at 30% it's complete earrape. I installed Equalizer APO and lowered the volume by -23...
  6. AUDIODG.EXE and ICEsound issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AUDIODG.EXE and ICEsound issues: Im having an issue with my audio. Im having this error over 10 times a day according to the Reliability History: Faulting application name: AUDIODG.EXE, version: 10.0.18362.752, time stamp: 0x83754cea Faulting module name: ICEsoundAPO64.dll, version: 1.0.0.18, time stamp:...
  7. ICEsound Service

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ICEsound Service: Good Day Any one can tell me Should i Disable this or Delete it IR Enable it again ? thanks [img] 145512
  8. equalizer apo 1.2.1.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    equalizer apo 1.2.1.: i am trying to unistall the above but i cannot do it it is not on the unistall list on control panel,any ideas please..jed
  9. can't install drivers

can't install drivers: I'm trying to install this driver for my xbox 360 wireless receiver but this message is always shown [ATTACH] I've tried restarting, checking windows update, moving the usb to other ports. And still nothing. Please help....
  10. Asus webcam picture upside down and old driver can't be installed

Asus webcam picture upside down and old driver can't be installed: Hi, it seems that Microsoft do it again! After installing the Creators fall update I tried to reinstall the old Sonix driver (32-bit) to correct the upsidedown problem. But this time it is impossible to install it. I noticed now, that the driver is not listed unter...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ice sound apo driver

2. should i install icesound for asus

3. ice sound apo

4. asus apo driver failed,
  5. ICEsound cant ,
  6. asus icesound apo update,
  7. ICESound APO driver