Windows 10: Asus K53sj Bluetooth inbuilt device not working

Discus and support Asus K53sj Bluetooth inbuilt device not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've installed a clean windows 10, and a few days ago i wanted to test my bluetooth and noted that i could not find it. I searched all windows, and a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by luiscaldas, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Asus K53sj Bluetooth inbuilt device not working

I've installed a clean windows 10, and a few days ago i wanted to test my bluetooth and noted that i could not find it. I searched all windows, and a lot of websites and i cannot solve it.

There is no information about bluetooth on device manager, no option to turn on/off bluetooth because windows simply thinks it doesn't exist. i've tried to install all kind of drivers and no solution, even perform a system reset.

I have a Asus K53sj-sx077v. With a Wifi AR5B95, 802.11n 1x1 PCIe Minicard transceiver.

:)

luiscaldas, Nov 16, 2015
  2. Titas P. Win User

My pc is getting hot.

K53SJ Asus

Titas P., Nov 16, 2015
  3. martha13 Win User
    Web cam on Skype

hi,

I'm using an ASUS K501J series laptop with an inbuilt Camera USB2.01.3M UVC and I saw this message in Device Manager

thanks

martha13, Nov 16, 2015
Thema:

Asus K53sj Bluetooth inbuilt device not working

1. Asus K53sj Bluetooth inbuilt device not working - Similar Threads - Asus K53sj Bluetooth

2. ASUS Bluetooth not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    ASUS Bluetooth not working in Windows 11: [IMG]If your ASUS Bluetooth is not working in Windows 11, this article will help you fix this issue. This issue can be frustrating and occurs due to outdated or corrupted drivers. Before you proceed with further troubleshooting steps, make sure Bluetooth is turned on. To...
  3. bluetooth device not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth device not working: So I was looking through device manager, because i just installed a bluetooth/wifi antenna and I noticed a yellow exclaimation mark on a driver called "Base System Device," I used the DEV and VER numbers to figure out what it was, and it was "Xeon E3-1200 v5/v6 / E3-1500 v5 /...
  4. bluetooth device not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth device not working: So I was looking through device manager, because i just installed a bluetooth/wifi antenna and I noticed a yellow exclaimation mark on a driver called "Base System Device," I used the DEV and VER numbers to figure out what it was, and it was "Xeon E3-1200 v5/v6 / E3-1500 v5 /...
  5. inbuilt camera not working

inbuilt camera not working: Time of this report: 6/1/2021, 23:17:01 Machine name: LAPTOP-64O3C2N0 Machine Id: {2B340D11-D7EB-4666-8436-FC14A2A6EFE5} Operating System: Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit 10.0, Build 19042 19041.vb_release.191206-1406 Language: English Regional Setting: English System...
  6. The bluetooth on my Asus X550cc is not working.

The bluetooth on my Asus X550cc is not working.: The bluetooth on my Asus X550CC is not working. I checked in device manager and found the error "windows cannot load the drivers required for this device". I tried reinstalling the driver and it workes for less than a minutes before stopping again. Please help...
  7. Inbuilt camera not working

Inbuilt camera not working: Please help. I have tried everything: privacy settings are on, checked drivers updates, uninstalled and re-intsalled camera hardware, reset the camera, run the troubleshooting, edit the registry, check my antivirus programme, download driver from manufacturer . Nothing works...
  8. Bluetooth is not working on my Asus Laptop

Bluetooth is not working on my Asus Laptop: Hi, I don't know if this problem has been solved or not, so I am sorry for asking this again. My laptop was damaged pretty badly in the hard drive section so I had to repaire it. But, after I repaired my laptop. Suddenly the bluetooth won't connect to anything. When I try...
  9. DEVICE INBUILT SOFTWARE SECURITY SYSTEM.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DEVICE INBUILT SOFTWARE SECURITY SYSTEM.: Hi guys, i recently lost my laptop...tragic! But i have observed that it is an international crisis. I realized that even in the US people lose their laptops and shockingly never get it back! To me its just even more devastating having to live in a developing country. In all...
  10. Windows fails to find inbuilt bluetooth

Windows fails to find inbuilt bluetooth: Recently reinstalled windows 10 home, Bluetooth hasn't been working since. There is no Bluetooth icon in the system tray and it can't find any devices. I have tried: Installing manufacturers driver directly (My PC has a ROG Maximus VIII Hero Alpha motherboard with...