Windows 10: Asus keyboard driver for Windows 10

Discus and support Asus keyboard driver for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Question: I have an Asus G75 17" laptop. I put an 500mb SSD in to boot from, runs like a champ. Here's the question: had a backlit keyboard until I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by John S, Sep 3, 2015.

1. John S Win User

Asus keyboard driver for Windows 10

Question: I have an Asus G75 17" laptop. I put an 500mb SSD in to boot from, runs like a champ.

Here's the question: had a backlit keyboard until I upgraded to Windows 10, and the backlight has not worked since.

Any suggestions?

Figuring if it happened to me it has also happened to others.
    Thanks,

:)

John S, Sep 3, 2015
  2. karewa217 Win User

Windows 10 Driver Updates for keyboard - Asus Q502la notebook PC

Hi. I just downloaded windows 10, and I have an Asus Q502la notebook PC. I installed the new drivers for my touchpad and keyboard, and fixed the touchpad problem, but the keyboard backlight would just not work. It turn on and off for a second every now and
    then. So now I went to troubleshooting in control panel and clicked on the hardware and devices, then looked for a problem. It showed me the problem and said to restart my computer. I safely exited troubleshooting, and restarted my computer, and this time
    to be safe I went back to make sure the problem was fixed. MY keyboard light is still not turning on, and the troubleshooting window still says that there is a problem, even though I have done what it says to do: download the drivers and restart! It is not
    working and I really want it to. Please help.

Thanks in advance

karewa217, Sep 3, 2015
  3. karewa217 Win User
    Windows 10 Driver Updates for keyboard - Asus Q502la notebook PC

Hey, Thanks for responding so quickly, and for some reason after shutting it down and waiting for about an hour, it fixed it. Thanks anyway

karewa217, Sep 3, 2015
  4. Antec Win User

Hello,

ATKACPI driver and hotkey-related utilities (W7)

I have not seen for W8 or W8.1. Test Setup install in compatibility mode.
    Or re install the drivers in the device management. or to update.
    Otherwise, it's going to be hunting to find one compatible

Or contact Asus

Cordialy

Antec, Sep 3, 2015
  5. Clintlgm Win User
    Yes other user are not having this issue, try uninstalling the ATK package and reinstalling it. we have several threads concerning windows 10 and G Series older machines Asus is not supporting us but some of the users are coming up with solutions for most of the issues.

You'll find drivers here Asus Support Downloads

Clintlgm, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Asus keyboard driver for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Asus keyboard driver

2. asus acpi drivers for windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    asus acpi drivers for windows 10: Windows has messed up my drivers for the ASUS acxpi drivers it was finbe before the latest updaates two three months ago whats up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-acpi-drivers-for-windows-10/360ddbf4-fe84-455d-86ae-deee1d6b4a81
  3. asus acpi drivers for windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    asus acpi drivers for windows 10: Windows has messed up my drivers for the ASUS acxpi drivers it was finbe before the latest updaates two three months ago whats up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-acpi-drivers-for-windows-10/360ddbf4-fe84-455d-86ae-deee1d6b4a81
  4. asus acpi drivers for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Asus G74Sx Windows 10 drivers

Asus G74Sx Windows 10 drivers: Well, I am still using this laptop and it's still great for office work. However, I've decided to give it to my father so I've returned it to it's factory settings using windows 10 tools. And now it looks like some of the drivers are not working and I can't find them anywhere...
  6. asus keyboard

asus keyboard: keyboard sensitivity https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-keyboard/4939c71e-88ac-4b97-9c86-aa7b4551126d
  7. ASUS Keyboard not working properly in Windows 10

ASUS Keyboard not working properly in Windows 10: I had a keyboard gone crazy, mixing the letters and some not working. Windows said the latest driver was already installed I went to devices and uninstalled the problematic keyboard. Then disconnected the keyboard is a detachable laptop and re-connected it. Windows sent...
  8. driver touchscreen asus for windows 10

driver touchscreen asus for windows 10: hi I changed my windows system & can,t download driver touchscreen asus for windows 10-64 enterprise. my model pc is asus all in one ET 2210i. please helpe me....
  9. Asus G75V keyboard light with Windows 10

Asus G75V keyboard light with Windows 10: Keyboard backlight will not work F3&4 light up or down after upgrading Asus G75V to Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-g75v-keyboard-light-with-windows-10/ade068e3-6050-4101-96f2-fa737aef9d88
  10. bluetooth driver problem with Windows 10 update causing malfunction in keyboard for my ASUS...

bluetooth driver problem with Windows 10 update causing malfunction in keyboard for my ASUS...: After the October 2018 Windows 10 update the Bluetooth keyboard on my ASUS T100CHI randomly disconnects every 1 to 120 seconds. It can be reconnected by a few different methods but one of the easiest is to click on setting, devices, Bluetooth. Then it starts working for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keyboard driver windows 8.1 asus