Windows 10: asus keyboard

Discus and support asus keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; keyboard sensitivity https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-keyboard/4939c71e-88ac-4b97-9c86-aa7b4551126d Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TomYoung9, Jun 30, 2020.

1. TomYoung9 Win User

asus keyboard

keyboard sensitivity

:)

TomYoung9, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

asus wired usb keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter
    Method 2.

Try updating the latest keyboard devices from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the Keyboard drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand the Keyboard driver.

c. Right-click on the HID Keyboard Device and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

asus keyboard

Asus Eee pc 1011px Netbook keyboard issues

Hi Grenadian,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Method 2.

Try updating the latest keyboard devices from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the Keyboard drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand the Keyboard driver.

c. Right-click on the HID Keyboard Device and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

asus keyboard

1. asus keyboard - Similar Threads - asus keyboard

2. Asus ExpertBook p2451f windows 11 Keyboard backlight not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus ExpertBook p2451f windows 11 Keyboard backlight not open: Asus ExpertBook p2451f windows 11 how can open keyboard backlight . Iam triying but i didn't open the keyboard backlight . Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-expertbook-p2451f-windows-11-keyboard/2800ce42-0d8f-4a37-a4d7-93fae111faa9
  3. Asus ExpertBook p2451f windows 11 Keyboard backlight not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus ExpertBook p2451f windows 11 Keyboard backlight not open: Asus ExpertBook p2451f windows 11 how can open keyboard backlight . Iam triying but i didn't open the keyboard backlight . Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-expertbook-p2451f-windows-11-keyboard/2800ce42-0d8f-4a37-a4d7-93fae111faa9
  4. Pls how can I on my asus Eee mini laptop keyboard light

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls how can I on my asus Eee mini laptop keyboard light: Pls how can I on my asus Eee mini laptop keyboard light https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-how-can-i-on-my-asus-eee-mini-laptop-keyboard/70f4f127-3caf-418b-b8a1-1be3f3a9646a
  5. Pls how can I on my asus Eee mini laptop keyboard light

Pls how can I on my asus Eee mini laptop keyboard light: Pls how can I on my asus Eee mini laptop keyboard light https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-how-can-i-on-my-asus-eee-mini-laptop-keyboard/70f4f127-3caf-418b-b8a1-1be3f3a9646a
  6. ASUS VivoBook 15 keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS VivoBook 15 keyboard not working: I have tried everything to fix my keyboard on my ASUS VivoBook 15 including but not limited to restarting, deleting in device manager, using task manager, using task scheduler, and factory reseting it. The power button still works and the keys are lighten up....
  7. ASUS VivoBook 15 keyboard not working

ASUS VivoBook 15 keyboard not working: I have tried everything to fix my keyboard on my ASUS VivoBook 15 including but not limited to restarting, deleting in device manager, using task manager, using task scheduler, and factory reseting it. The power button still works and the keys are lighten up....
  8. How to fix my Asus Laptop keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix my Asus Laptop keyboard?: My asus laptop keyboard is not working properly. Both my number 8 key the other is on my number pad is not working. The Number lock key sometimes turns on the caps lock key . The 9 key , if the Number lock is off, will produce the Letter E or , if it’s on, will produce 9E....
  9. How to fix my Asus Laptop keyboard?

How to fix my Asus Laptop keyboard?: My asus laptop keyboard is not working properly. Both my number 8 key the other is on my number pad is not working. The Number lock key sometimes turns on the caps lock key . The 9 key , if the Number lock is off, will produce the Letter E or , if it’s on, will produce 9E....
  10. my inbuilt keyboard on my asus tuff dash f15 keeps typing multiple letters when i press one...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my inbuilt keyboard on my asus tuff dash f15 keeps typing multiple letters when i press one...: so basicly everytime i type it ads an extra letter.for example if i press: y it inputs: my, and if i press m it also inputs my.i have tried updating driver, deleting driver, changing kemboard sevttings and i am now at a loss pls help...