Windows 10: Asus Laptop (biult in battery)wont turn on if not plugged

Discus and support Asus Laptop (biult in battery)wont turn on if not plugged in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I cant use my laptop without charging if I pull out the charging cable it turns off please help I don't see any reset button or pinhole it has a built... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jakuzare, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Jakuzare Win User

Asus Laptop (biult in battery)wont turn on if not plugged

I cant use my laptop without charging if I pull out the charging cable it turns off please help I don't see any reset button or pinhole it has a built in battery I tried holding the power button for 30 seconds nothing happend

:)

Jakuzare, Oct 14, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

battery plugged in not charging

To resolve this issue, please follow these steps:

• Unplug Laptop
    • Remove the Battery
    • Plug in Laptop and turn on the laptop
    • Go to Control Panel - Devices and uninstall all instances of Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery
    • Shut down Laptop and unplug it
    • Insert Battery and plug in the laptop
    • Start the Laptop
    Hopefully this will work for you, please let us know!

DaveM121, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Xazax Win User
    Laptop Issues, Wont turn on at all!

Cant quite figure this one out, one of my friends laptop just stop working. It wont even turn on it. He hasnt had any issues with it at all then one day watching a movie on battery, it runs out and turns off... well now it wont power back on at all, with the cord plugged in, with the battery out/in

any ideas?

Xazax, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Asus Laptop (biult in battery)wont turn on if not plugged

My hp laptop wont turn on

Hello,

There are many reasons for your problem, but you may try this step :-

• Disconnect the AC adapter and remove the battery.
    • Hold down the power button for at least fifteen seconds.
    • Without replacing the battery, plug the AC adapter back into the laptop.
    • Press the power button to turn on your laptop
    If the PC is able to boot & startup, the problem is with your battery, if not contact a service centre.

Nandu Surendran, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

Asus Laptop (biult in battery)wont turn on if not plugged

1. Asus Laptop (biult in battery)wont turn on if not plugged - Similar Threads - Asus Laptop biult

2. Laptop wont turn on with out the charger plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop wont turn on with out the charger plugged in: I have ab ACER Nitro 15 laptop. I cant turn it on unless its plugged in. The battery still works because after it is turned on it can stay on even when unplugged. I used acer care center to check for battery health, it says that its ok. Please help thankyou....
  3. Laptop wont turn on with out the charger plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop wont turn on with out the charger plugged in: I have ab ACER Nitro 15 laptop. I cant turn it on unless its plugged in. The battery still works because after it is turned on it can stay on even when unplugged. I used acer care center to check for battery health, it says that its ok. Please help thankyou....
  4. Asus Laptop wont boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Laptop wont boot: Hi,I am sure this has been asked before but I cant find the cpecific answer to the problem and I have tried many of the proposed solutions.My Asus ROG laptop wont boot up, it won't do a startup repair itself and I have download the MS media installation file to a USB and...
  5. Asus Laptop Will not turn on unless plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus Laptop Will not turn on unless plugged in: I am just wondering why my laptop doesn't work unless if it is plugged in. Its battery capacity is 22 792 from 38000mWh. I hope my concern will be addressed. Thank u so much.BATTERY 1NAMEASUS BatteryMANUFACTURERASUSTeKSERIAL NUMBER-CHEMISTRYLIonDESIGN CAPACITY38,000 mWhFULL...
  6. windows 10 Asus laptop battery drains even plugged in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 Asus laptop battery drains even plugged in: Asus laptops have a battery software manager that can stop charging at 60 or 80 when the charging cable is plugged in, and yesterday I set it to 80 and then changed it to 60, but it's discharging. I haven't faced such a problem before any help is highly appreciated....
  7. Laptop won't turn on if the battery is plugged in (black magic?)

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop won't turn on if the battery is plugged in (black magic?): Hi, I'm quite an expert and savvy about PC's and notebooks, I even repair hardware sometimes, but this problem is driving me nuts. I have a lenovo Y510P notebook, Windows 10. It's been working just fine all last 7 years, normally with the AC charger plugged in and the battery...
  8. battery mode wont stay fully charged with laptop plugged in

battery mode wont stay fully charged with laptop plugged in: ever since I installed the new windows 10 the battery app keeps getting used until about 35% then the plug symbol turns on for a short while then goes back to battery on mode I just wan't it to stay charged like it used to do before the laptop is allways plugged in.whats the...
  9. Laptop Battery (plugged in ,but not charging)

Laptop Battery (plugged in ,but not charging): As title, the problem didn't go away even I tried a new battery. Any idea to solve this issue? Many thx. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/laptop-battery-plugged-in-but-not-charging/336b6309-f4e9-4391-9b33-f4d7544fe139
  10. Laptop battery "Plugged in but not charging"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop battery "Plugged in but not charging": Hi, I have a Lenovo Yoga 500 and I started having problems with my charger not charging my laptop. I replaced the charger but the problem persisted. Now my laptop only runs when plugged in and the battery icon always displays "Plugged in not charging". When I click to expand...