Windows 10: asus laptop camera being weird

Discus and support asus laptop camera being weird in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; whenever i use my webcam on any website whenever the room gets too dark or i get far away from the camera , the screen goes black any suggestions ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlexaBrickell, Mar 9, 2021.

1. asus laptop camera being weird

whenever i use my webcam on any website whenever the room gets too dark or i get far away from the camera , the screen goes black

any suggestions ?

:)

AlexaBrickell, Mar 9, 2021

2. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Mar 9, 2021
  3. xboxhaxorz, Mar 9, 2021
  4. asus laptop camera being weird

Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

asus laptop camera being weird

1. asus laptop camera being weird - Similar Threads - asus laptop camera

2. Keyboard is being weird

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard is being weird: Okay so i am having a issue where whatever i type on my keyboard it does a command instead. Par example is when i type s on chrome it wants me to save or s on discord and it goes into the sticker tab. Does anyone know what to do because this happens often but i cant fix this...
  3. Taskbar being weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar being weird: So I have two monitors, and just recently my main monitor has been acting up. I have my taskbar set to auto hide, but now when I have anything fullscreen on my main monitor I cannot get my taskbar to auto unhide when I take my mouse down unless I hit the windows key. On my...
  4. Taskbar being weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar being weird: So I have two monitors, and just recently my main monitor has been acting up. I have my taskbar set to auto hide, but now when I have anything fullscreen on my main monitor I cannot get my taskbar to auto unhide when I take my mouse down unless I hit the windows key. On my...
  5. Taskbar being weird

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Headphones being weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones being weird: Whenever I connect my bluetooth headphones to my computer they randomly disconnect after about 10 minutes of using them, and whenever I disconnect them and try to connect them again, it says that it's unable to connect the device when it's turned on and in range. I've tried...
  7. Camera problem - asus laptop, windows 10

Camera problem - asus laptop, windows 10: Basically was looking at a friends asus laptop and their camera was not working, it wasn't working for her zoom meetings as well as the actual system camera itself, i checked for windows updates and driver updates. These were all up to date, i then checked the camera privacy...
  8. Windows being weird

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows being weird: So up until a week or so ago my windows was being pretty normal. then out of the blue my internet semi-breaks. semi-breaks because sites like YouTube continue to work normally (even looking up videos), but anything else will just stop. then since about 2 days my PC has...
  9. Asus Laptop camera

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus Laptop camera: Following a recent windows update the image on my camera is inverted. How can I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-laptop-camera/faeef2ec-6f1a-46d0-bf68-4a2e7c409fe0
  10. Asus camera

Asus camera: I can not start my integrated camera or my external Logitech pro hd. I notice that I have exclamation marks next to USB root hub drives in device manager. I have unistalled the drivers and restarted on many occasions but they are still there. I ma running an Asus laptop on...