Windows 10: Asus laptop couldnt start up

Discus and support Asus laptop couldnt start up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i am facing difficulty in start up my laptop therefore i import everything out to a hard disk and reformat whole laptop afterward it works fine for 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SingAng, Jun 27, 2020.

1. SingAng Win User

Asus laptop couldnt start up

i am facing difficulty in start up my laptop therefore i import everything out to a hard disk and reformat whole laptop afterward it works fine for 2 or 3 days. up until yesterday, it couldnt start up again. i tried hard reset it a few times but it couldnt work as well. What should i do ?

:)

SingAng, Jun 27, 2020

2. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Asus Laptop stuck on aptio

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Select the Boot menu in the Aptio setup utility, select 'Launch CSM' and change to enable.
    • Select the Security menu n the Aptio setup utility, select 'secure Boot Control' and change to disable.
    • Select Save & Exit and press 'yes'.
    • Hold down the power button until the unit switches power off completely.
    • Switch back on and continually press the F9 button for about ten seconds; this should now allow the unit to boot up into the Windows Recovery menu.
    • Select 'Advanced Start Up' and wait until the recovery menu appears.
    • Select ' Advanced Options'.
    • Select 'System Restore' and select a date prior to when the problem occurred.
    Also, I suggest you to refer the below thread:

Help! Stuck in Asus Aptio Setup Utility, after restarting the system screen turns black with one white underscore flashing

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Jun 27, 2020
  4. garym123 Win User

Nokia Lumia 930 and 630 with windows phone 8,1 wont run on any Asus laptops

I wish I could offer more suggestions but the problem is with the Asus laptops and not the phones.

You could try seeing how the phones show up in the device manager and these steps but I doubt if WinUsb Device will show up in step 7

1.Plug in your device to the host system.

2.Open Device Manager and locate the device.

3.Right-click the device and select Update driver software... from the context menu.

4.In the wizard, select Browse my computer for driver software.

5.Select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

6.From the list of device classes, select Universal Serial Bus devices.

7.The wizard displays WinUsb Device. Select it to load the driver.

garym123, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Asus laptop couldnt start up - Similar Threads - Asus laptop couldnt

2. ASUS A17 laptop dpc_watchdog_violation on Windows 11 start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS A17 laptop dpc_watchdog_violation on Windows 11 start up: Hello I have an ASUS A17 laptop, windows 11 and since more than six months ago, just after I was forced to upgrade from windows 10 to 11 I started to get the dpc_watchdog_violation eror screen at the start of my computer. As I saw in another...
  3. ASUS A17 laptop dpc_watchdog_violation on Windows 11 start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS A17 laptop dpc_watchdog_violation on Windows 11 start up: Hello I have an ASUS A17 laptop, windows 11 and since more than six months ago, just after I was forced to upgrade from windows 10 to 11 I started to get the dpc_watchdog_violation eror screen at the start of my computer. As I saw in another...
  4. Asus laptop wiped at every start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Asus laptop wiped at every start up: Apoligies if this has been covered already... When my daughter starts up her laptop, all her files have disappeared, but not only that all her internet settings have reset and any games or apps she had been playing on or using have nothing saved, she has to start everything...
  5. Starting up laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Starting up laptop: I tried starting up my computer for school this morning and instead of giving me my login screen with my account, a “Choose keyboard layout” with a variety of different keyboard options, naturally i chose US. After that it led me to HP Recovery Manager giving me another...
  6. your pc couldnt start properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    your pc couldnt start properly: hello 4 days ago im encoutered this error 0xc000001automatic repair loop/your pc couldnt start properly and cant fix it no matter what guide i follow on internet. here what i have do 0.of course scan for virus in safe mode none found 1.startup repair 2.sfc /scannow no...
  7. My ASUS laptop don't start up after Bios update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My ASUS laptop don't start up after Bios update: Hi I have an asus N551JQ today I updated Bios to last version after that the update installation had finished my laptop restarted then I have seen just a blue page which has boot , security ,etc please help me what I have to do now to fix this? thank you...
  8. Laptop start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop start up: So last week i went on my computer and update it from windows 7 to 10 everything went well and was working fine. Then it said it needed to restart so i let it do so. When it went to restart it said drivec needed to be fixed so i letilet do so and then it restart again. When...
  9. Laptop Not Starting Up Correctly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop Not Starting Up Correctly: So when I turn on my computer, you can hear it on but the screen is dark. I leave it on for a while and then automatic repair appears on the screen then goes blank. The cursor shows after that happens but the screen is still blank. THEN it goes into diagnosing the problem but...
  10. Cannot find Start up icon on new Asus laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot find Start up icon on new Asus laptop: I'm trying to get to the control panel and don't see a start up icon in the task bar area. There are 5 icons in the lower left hand corner: Apps, Google, Gmail, Docs, and Youtube. 56028