Windows 10: ASUS Laptop crashes when not plugged in

Discus and support ASUS Laptop crashes when not plugged in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever my ASUS TUF Gaming K6NRCV03Z82225B is unplugged, the laptop is fine for a couple seconds before crashing with the error code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pookyloo, Jan 30, 2022.

1. Pookyloo Win User

ASUS Laptop crashes when not plugged in

Whenever my ASUS TUF Gaming K6NRCV03Z82225B is unplugged, the laptop is fine for a couple seconds before crashing with the error code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. It will crash loop upon restarting again, and will stop when plugged in again. This only started happening recently.CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3750H with Radeon Vega Mobile GfxRAM: 16.0 GBGPU 0: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 TiGPU 1: AMD RadeonTM RX Vega 10 GraphicsWindows 11 Home 64-bit 10.0, Build 22000

:)

Pookyloo, Jan 30, 2022

2. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jan 30, 2022
  3. PLUGGED IN NOT CHARGING WINDOWS 10, ASUS LAPTOP

• hi sir/ ladies,

Recently my laptop stopped charging when the battery meter reach 74% (before it was 94% then it become 84% next is 81% and finally 74%), can anyone tell me how to fix it. i try different solution in internet such as STEP 1: device manager STEP 2: Battery STEP
      3: Uninstall 2nd option in battery STEP 4: Scan for hardware changes and so on BUT it also didn't fix the battery issues in my laptop.

thank you, sorry for my bad english.

P

microsoftineedhelp0911, Jan 30, 2022
  4. Tanmay123 Win User

Games work fine on battery but crash when plugged in

Hello guys

My laptop is a HP (Win 10, Intel i5-6200U, AMD Radeon R5 M330 2GB Graphics, 8Gb RAM)

Since last week I am facing a weird problem where my games (War Thunder, Civ6, GTA5) work fine on battery power but crash after plugging in the charger. (The laptop doesn't crash just the game becomes unresponsive). If I launch them when plugged
    in, they crash after a few seconds. Steps i have already taken

1. Updated display drivers
    2. Reinstalled display drivers
    3. Changed power plan settings
    4. Reinstalled Windows 10
    5. Reinstalled the games
    6. Unplugged all connected device
    This is an extremely irritating issue so any assistance would be appreciated

Thanks

Tanmay123, Jan 30, 2022
Thema:

1. ASUS Laptop crashes when not plugged in - Similar Threads - ASUS Laptop crashes

2. Laptop crashed when plugged in on power with no battery plugged in

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop crashed when plugged in on power with no battery plugged in: Hie . My laptop carshes every 5-10min when ever i am working on it. First is checked with The power is plugged in and the battery also it crashed. Then i removed the battery and connected directly to power plugged in it crashes again. Can anyone help me figure out what is the...
  3. Laptop crashed when plugged in on power with no battery plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashed when plugged in on power with no battery plugged in: Hie . My laptop carshes every 5-10min when ever i am working on it. First is checked with The power is plugged in and the battery also it crashed. Then i removed the battery and connected directly to power plugged in it crashes again. Can anyone help me figure out what is the...
  4. Laptop crashed when plugged in on power with no battery plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop crashes when gaming while plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashes when gaming while plugged in: Hello, I am having a problem with my laptop where it will crash with a black screen after about 15 minutes of playing games like Valorant, Overwatch, CSGO it's not like my laptop cant run these games as it meets the recommended requirements there is no warning of the crash,...
  6. Laptop crashes when I plug in the power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashes when I plug in the power: Hello! Sometimes when i plug in the power after some time on battery, it gives me a bluescreen and i have to restart. What causes it and how i can resolve it.Here are the files needed for review: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgE_1SmcZjYKjAJitnvgom_Xdyv4?e=Q0CGMa...
  7. Laptop crashes when I plug in the power

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop crashes when I plug in the power: Hello! Sometimes when i plug in the power after some time on battery, it gives me a bluescreen and i have to restart. What causes it and how i can resolve it.Here are the files needed for review: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgE_1SmcZjYKjAJitnvgom_Xdyv4?e=Q0CGMa...
  8. Laptop crashes when I plug in the power

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. ASUS Laptop crashes when not plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Laptop crashes when not plugged in: Whenever my ASUS TUF Gaming K6NRCV03Z82225B is unplugged, the laptop is fine for a couple seconds before crashing with the error code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. It will crash loop upon restarting again, and will stop when plugged in again. This only started happening...
  10. My Asus laptop does not charge when i plugged it in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Asus laptop does not charge when i plugged it in.: I don't know whether it's my hardware or the Windows OS but I highly doubt it is the Windows OS. Can someone help? This is my battery report. Battery report COMPUTER NAMELAPTOP-JN9HHFU1 SYSTEM PRODUCT NAMEASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. VivoBook S15 X530UN BIOSX530UN.305 05/21/2019...