Windows 10: asus laptop did update and now we have BSOD

Discus and support asus laptop did update and now we have BSOD in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; asus laptop did update and now we have BSOD , cant remove latest update, cant boot up , cant go back to an earlier date... please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KimberlyO'Neil1, May 16, 2020.

1. asus laptop did update and now we have BSOD

asus laptop did update and now we have BSOD , cant remove latest update, cant boot up , cant go back to an earlier date... please help

:)

KimberlyO'Neil1, May 16, 2020

2. Bsod Asus laptop

Bsod Asus laptop lost my MS key..what now?

theodorerulfs, May 16, 2020
  3. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 16, 2020
  4. asus laptop did update and now we have BSOD

Laptop starts work slower and shows BSOD

No, there was no minidump file.

After 4th BSOD, I did the following:

Hopefully, it will solve the issue. I'll post here if BSOD will happen again.

Roman 5678, May 16, 2020
Thema:

asus laptop did update and now we have BSOD

1. asus laptop did update and now we have BSOD - Similar Threads - asus laptop did

2. We have a new Asus laptop running windows 11 & a Canon PIXMA MX880 and we keep getting the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We have a new Asus laptop running windows 11 & a Canon PIXMA MX880 and we keep getting the...: We have already gone to the canon website, downloaded & installed the drivers. What are we doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-have-a-new-asus-laptop-running-windows-11-a/af3c5208-b23b-47a5-ba30-f7f36464b3ac
  3. We have a new Asus laptop running windows 11 & a Canon PIXMA MX880 and we keep getting the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We have a new Asus laptop running windows 11 & a Canon PIXMA MX880 and we keep getting the...: We have already gone to the canon website, downloaded & installed the drivers. What are we doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-have-a-new-asus-laptop-running-windows-11-a/af3c5208-b23b-47a5-ba30-f7f36464b3ac
  4. Many BSOD on Asus laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many BSOD on Asus laptop: When I'm on my laptop I get random BSODAlso I get random black screens and the device won't respond unless i do hard shut downBSODs I remember are 1- Kernel security check failure2-Hypervision error3-Kmode Exception not handled4-IRQL not less or equalI opened Reliability...
  5. Many BSOD on Asus laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many BSOD on Asus laptop: When I'm on my laptop I get random BSODAlso I get random black screens and the device won't respond unless i do hard shut downBSODs I remember are 1- Kernel security check failure2-Hypervision error3-Kmode Exception not handled4-IRQL not less or equalI opened Reliability...
  6. Many BSOD on Asus laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. laptop did an update now stuck on bitlocker recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    laptop did an update now stuck on bitlocker recovery: Split from this thread.My mother in law laptop did an update now stuck on bitlocker recovery and have no clue what to do we tried go in her microsoft account but looks like someone beat us to it none of the info we have work and when we try to change email phone or anything...
  8. ASUS Laptop now missing hardware

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS Laptop now missing hardware: Hello, I have an ASUS laptop that has been losing hardware. At least, according to device manager. First, my keyboard stopped working except the touchpad. Eventhough it showed that the device is working properly. The keyboard was clearly not working at all. Then, I no...
  9. Laptop did a system update while I was asleep and now it BSODs on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop did a system update while I was asleep and now it BSODs on startup: It says my Windows Insider Build has crashed, which confuses me since I never signed up for Windows Insider Builds, and the stop code says "BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO" submitted by /u/Post12346 [link] [comments]...
  10. Asus laptop random bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus laptop random bsod: Hello people I'm getting random BSOD with the error BAD_POOL_HEADER on my laptop. I've noticed BSOD after upgrading my HDD to Sandisk SSD Ultra II 240 GB and when I play bluestacks (I play daily clash of clans on bluestacks) and I get BSOD about every 30 minutes. *Confused...