Windows 10: ASUS laptop disk drives are full

Discus and support ASUS laptop disk drives are full in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am using a ASUS laptop, I want to move a ton of data from my C: Drive, which is FULL to my D: Drive,which is EMPTY...How ??? I do not want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Harpo 2, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Harpo 2 Win User

ASUS laptop disk drives are full

I am using a ASUS laptop, I want to move a ton of data from my C: Drive, which is FULL to my
    D: Drive,which is EMPTY...How ???
    I do not want to reimage the c: drive, My main objective is to re speedup the laptop to somewhere as it was before...

:)

Harpo 2, Feb 17, 2019

2. HP Disk Drive not visible

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community.

I would suggest you follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Method 1: I would suggest you first try the Troubleshooter.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the Windows Search bar and hit enter.

• On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all”

• Click on Hardware and Devices. Please provide a password if asked for it and click ok.
    Method 2:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

• Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.

• Right-click on the Disk Drives and click on Properties.

• Go to the Drivers Tab and Click Enable (If not enabled).

• Restart the computer and check.
    Hope this helps. Please reply if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Feb 17, 2019
  3. Laptop hard drive upgrade

To replace a hard drive on a laptop is a little more troublesome than a desktop. 1st as most people here suggest you will need some sort of a backup disk just in case. Also be sure when buying the new Hard Disk is compatible with your model. And i would strongly suggest you install a new system and start from scratch because there are far too many problems that can occur when transferring system files.

scoutingwraith, Feb 17, 2019
  4. ASUS laptop disk drives are full

Laptop hard drive upgrade

If you ghost the OS from disk to disk with the same system it should work fine. Thing is you have to GHOST the disk, including the MBR or it won't be bootable. Any other normal laptop drive should work as long as the connections the same.

If you cannot make a backup install CD, you'll likely need to locate a windows install CD, unless you can ghost the drive. Thats pretty much your only options atm.

Dippyskoodlez, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

ASUS laptop disk drives are full

1. ASUS laptop disk drives are full - Similar Threads - ASUS laptop disk

2. Disk is full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk is full: My disk is Full for no reason.It happens Suddenly, some times it may be 0 BYTE or 100 to 200 MB space free.And my Files Data is about 35 GBAnd download folder contains only 4GB of DataMy total Applications have data around temporary files data is about 500MBand Internet files...
  3. Disk is full

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk is full: My disk is Full for no reason.It happens Suddenly, some times it may be 0 BYTE or 100 to 200 MB space free.And my Files Data is about 35 GBAnd download folder contains only 4GB of DataMy total Applications have data around temporary files data is about 500MBand Internet files...
  4. Disk "full"?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk "full"?: Hello,My C: disk is currently full 85.2/90.8 GB and while I'm going through the disk to delete unused files, it appears that all of the files in the disk only take 66.5 GB 67.2 GB size on disk. When I went to Settings > System > Storage, the Apps & features section shows that...
  5. Disk "full"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk "full"?: Hello,My C: disk is currently full 85.2/90.8 GB and while I'm going through the disk to delete unused files, it appears that all of the files in the disk only take 66.5 GB 67.2 GB size on disk. When I went to Settings > System > Storage, the Apps & features section shows that...
  6. hard disk drive is full

hard disk drive is full: I am trying to free up spaces in my c drive. It seems my outlook pst file occupies a lot of space. I am trying to clear it, but still don't solve the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-disk-drive-is-full/90f1de05-270c-4c3a-8779-a30c0cf05194
  7. Disk Full

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk Full: Hi y'all, this is my first ever Reddit post so be kind. I have just switched back to a PC after years of Mac and Chromebook. I have lots of questions about Windows but the first one is that my C drive is almost full just with the programmes the machine is running. I have...
  8. Disk Drive Full

Disk Drive Full: On my Windows 10 laptop I am completely out of space on my hard drive. I only have 1 drive. OS:C. It is full. I've tried many different troubleshooting video's with no success. When I go to disk management to see my C Drive it shows I have no unallocated space.[IMG] When I...
  9. System disk drive suddenly full

System disk drive suddenly full: The sum of the sizes of the top level folders in my 222GB SSD Drive C: is 104GB, as it has been for a long time; however, suddenly Properties of drive C: says that 205GB is used, with only 17.2GB free. Virtual memory page file is1.2GB, Disk Cleanup offers only 4GB the...
  10. Disk Full

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disk Full: Hi, My hard disk is full but I can't find any large files on the drive. I have found a file called Apple that is 33GB but when I click into it says empty! What could this be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-full/e7aff23b-6141-4d40-a40e-7e83ea510502

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus disk full