Windows 10: Asus laptop doesnt allow progress after Desktop screen

Discus and support Asus laptop doesnt allow progress after Desktop screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm really struggling with my daughter's Asus laptop. I can get to the Desktop screen then nothing. Can't use any apps or use start key. What can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Clanbarx, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Clanbarx Win User

Asus laptop doesnt allow progress after Desktop screen

I'm really struggling with my daughter's Asus laptop. I can get to the Desktop screen then nothing. Can't use any apps or use start key. What can I do? Windows 10 installed.

:)

Clanbarx, Dec 28, 2018
  2. Clanbarx Win User

I'm really struggling with my daughter's Asus laptop. I can get to the Desktop screen then nothing. Can't use any apps or use start key. What can I do? Windows 10 installed.

Clanbarx, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jan 16, 2020
  4. karyeowl Win User

Laptops cannot access desktops via WIFI

I have 3 desktops (all on Windows 10 1803) connected on my LAN. After following this forum for some times and did all the steps as suggested by forum member, access denied, all my desktops are able to view and access one another. I have a printer connected to PC1, and managed to connect all the other 2 PCs to have the shared printer.

I also have 2 more laptops (both Asus with the same Windows 10 1803) connected via WIFI. Performed all the same steps as per the desktops, but I was not able to access PC1. I was able to view all the 3 desktops from the file explorer, but I just can't access all the desktops. However, I was able to access the Asus laptops from desktop PC1.

Anyone able to assist on this matter? Any assistance is highly appreciated.

karyeowl, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Asus laptop doesnt allow progress after Desktop screen - Similar Threads - Asus laptop doesnt

2. Asus Laptop Freezes on Boot Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Laptop Freezes on Boot Screen: My pc randomly crashed, and when I turned it back on it's just stuck and the loading wheel freezes. Automatic repair also freezes and i do not know what to do...
  3. Asus Laptop Freezes on Boot Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Laptop Freezes on Boot Screen: My pc randomly crashed, and when I turned it back on it's just stuck and the loading wheel freezes. Automatic repair also freezes and i do not know what to do...
  4. My Asus Laptop Screen is just Black after Start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Asus Laptop Screen is just Black after Start: So my Asus Laptop Asus VivoBook 15 just gets a black screen after start up.This was all just caused after the Windows 10 Update I made after the Laptop asked me to do it.I turned off fast startup,checked registry and it has the explorer.exe,updated all the drivers...What can...
  5. asus laptop giving issues on startup, and now audio doesnt work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    asus laptop giving issues on startup, and now audio doesnt work: When i came back to my computer i saw the bios screen i clicked exit without saving because i dont know why it went to that screen. After this the computer was reloading startup process. after turning computer off and back on i got repair screen did that a couple times and...
  6. My asus laptop doesnt show the camera driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My asus laptop doesnt show the camera driver: Hello, I've tried everything, looked everywhere, i cant find the driver installation file on the official website or somewhere else, and using the MyASUS app doesnt help at all, I also tried to contact Asus but they didnt respond me, even reddit, I need the camera for my...
  7. desktop screen does not allow me to minimize the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop screen does not allow me to minimize the screen: desktop pc no longer allows me to minimize the screen, why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-screen-does-not-allow-me-to-minimize-the/47e6f506-5120-458a-8884-8639ff2cf8f2
  8. Cascade Windows doesnt allow me anymore to direct access my Desktop !!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cascade Windows doesnt allow me anymore to direct access my Desktop !!!: I used the Cascade Windows option and even after i chose the UNDO Cascade Windows option all windows i open from now and on seem to always be on top in terms to my desktop. Before if i had a word or a notepad file open for example and i clicked on my desktop then i would go...
  9. it doesnt allow docker toolbox to download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    it doesnt allow docker toolbox to download: I installed docker toolbox to work on my project. It was working fine, until yesterday, when my system received an update. As usual it didn't ask, whether to proceed with the update or not. After the update was installed, docker stopped working. It says "Looks like...
  10. Asus laptop screen freezing

in Windows 10 Support
    Asus laptop screen freezing: Hello, I recently purchased an Asus Q524UQ flipbook laptop. It came preinstalled with Windows 10 and just recently, it began with some problems where the screen would freeze and I would have no way of fixing the freeze other than forcing it to shut down. At the start, it...