Windows 10: Asus Laptop freezes randomly

Discus and support Asus Laptop freezes randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Asus Laptop X540L randomly freezes to the point where I cannot do anything ...cursor does not respond nor does any key on the keyboard with the only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Surprised from Ontario, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Asus Laptop freezes randomly

My Asus Laptop X540L randomly freezes to the point where I cannot do anything ...cursor does not respond nor does any key on the keyboard with the only solution is to do a hard power off and then start up again. I have tried so many things that I don't know what else to do. I even went out and bought a new router but still have the same freezing. I updated all my drivers , I reinstalled windows 10 keep my current files, pictures and documents. Just ran maintenance on my laptop.

Anyone else have this problem and did you resolve it??? HELP AS I AM SO FRUSTRATED!

:)

Surprised from Ontario, Sep 19, 2018

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Sep 19, 2018
  3. HiKhris Win User
    LAPTOP FREEZES RANDOMLY

Hello Community,

As my title says, my laptop freezes randomly.

I have tried so many ways, but didn't go well.

The laptop freezes randomly, I can't do anything about it except force it to shut down by long pressing the power button.

Can't put it to sleep, can't use the crtl+alt+del, nothing.

Could it be a hardware problem?

Very frustrated with it freezing up on me randomly, and I believe it hurts the computer too with force shut down,

please help!

Thank you!

HiKhris, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Asus Laptop freezes randomly

Laptop Windows 10 Randomly Freezing

I have a laptop with a little more to the specs. here are the mains

• Intel Core i7 3rd Gen 3632QM (2.20 GHz)
    • 6 GB Memory 750 GB HDD
    • NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M
    • 1600 x 900
    • Windows 8 64-Bit
    • 8X DVD-Super Multi Double-Layer Drive
    My laptop has been randomly freezing after the most recent update "Security Update for Windows (KB4025342)" I'm uninstalling this update, because I feel it's what's causing me to freeze.

UghRochester, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

Asus Laptop freezes randomly

1. Asus Laptop freezes randomly - Similar Threads - Asus Laptop freezes

2. Laptop randomly freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop randomly freezes: A while ago my laptop started to completely freeze and stop for no reason, and I have to just turn it off by holding the button. This happens often now, every day almost. This happens no matter what I'm doing on it, occasionally it freezes even if it is idle....
  3. laptop freezing randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop freezing randomly: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎2021-‎10-‎27 6:32 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 193Parameter 1: 815Parameter 2: 3Parameter 3:...
  4. Asus M509D laptop randomly freezes

Asus M509D laptop randomly freezes: I’ve been having freezing with my asus M509D laptop one day it could be done with no crashes the next it could freeze up and I’d have to use the power button to restartI’ve tried resetting to factory settings, updating the biosthen realized there isn’t a new version, I’ve...
  5. Asus laptop freezes randomly

Asus laptop freezes randomly: Hey guys recently i bought an Asus K571G, i have a problem with it that i can not fix. my laptop freezes randomly, and when it does, nothing works, the music stops, the mouse doesn't move but it's still connected, and keyboard doesn't work either but i still can turn on or...
  6. ASUS Laptop kept freezing

in Windows 10 Customization
    ASUS Laptop kept freezing: Hi everyone. I've been having this issue ever since I got the laptop 4 years ago. I've sent it back and forth with the manufacturer and they couldn't help me. The laptop freezes randomly. It can be idle, gaming, watching videos, or even just from start up. I've been...
  7. ASUS Laptop Randomly Restarting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS Laptop Randomly Restarting: I have an ASUS K501U that was given to me from a relative when they received a new computer. I booted it up and trying to do anything the computer would restart randomly. I thought there would be a virus or other problem so I took to Microsoft and explained the problem. They...
  8. Asus laptop random bsod

Asus laptop random bsod: Hello people I'm getting random BSOD with the error BAD_POOL_HEADER on my laptop. I've noticed BSOD after upgrading my HDD to Sandisk SSD Ultra II 240 GB and when I play bluestacks (I play daily clash of clans on bluestacks) and I get BSOD about every 30 minutes. *Confused...
  9. Asus laptop screen freezing

in Windows 10 Support
    Asus laptop screen freezing: Hello, I recently purchased an Asus Q524UQ flipbook laptop. It came preinstalled with Windows 10 and just recently, it began with some problems where the screen would freeze and I would have no way of fixing the freeze other than forcing it to shut down. At the start, it...
  10. Asus X556UB Win10 Freeze randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    Asus X556UB Win10 Freeze randomly: Hi, i brought an Asus X556UB with Win 10 Home Edition just 2 months ago in singapore. It Turns out great on the first day, and the day after that i returned to indonesia. After browsing youtube for awhile , it freezed, for no reason. i've waited for at least 10 minutes with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus x540l freezes