Windows 10: Asus laptop freezez every 10 minutes

Discus and support Asus laptop freezez every 10 minutes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, for the last week my laptop is freezing every 10 minutes. I need to restart it and it works for about 10 minutes and then freezes again. I run the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TashaS77, Dec 28, 2018.

1. TashaS77 Win User

Asus laptop freezez every 10 minutes

Hi, for the last week my laptop is freezing every 10 minutes. I need to restart it and it works for about 10 minutes and then freezes again. I run the anti virus and the troubleshooting and nothing comes up. How can I fix this?

Thank you.

:)

TashaS77, Dec 28, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 28, 2018
  3. No bluetooth connection on my windows 10 asus laptop

I'm having issues connecting to audio Bluetooth devices with my ASUS n550JK laptop and yes this laptop has Bluetooth capabilities. I have tried trouble shooting connections and updating drivers and quite frankly done everything that is suggested by other
    videos and instructions listed online but none works. Can you please help me with this issue.

Thanks

Shana-kayR, Dec 28, 2018
  4. Asus laptop freezez every 10 minutes

Help! Laptop died minutes ago!

im not a laptop expert, but i would suggest thats a more serious damage...

Velvet Wafer, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

Asus laptop freezez every 10 minutes

1. Asus laptop freezez every 10 minutes - Similar Threads - Asus laptop freezez

2. ASUS Laptop Locking Up Automatically every 1 minute or so

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Laptop Locking Up Automatically every 1 minute or so: Greetings!I am a Windows 10 user on ASUS A412FL 2019 which I frequently uses plugged in and on max settings especially during the pandemic for studies. Lately my laptop have been locking automatically whenever it is idle. It is not worrying per se, but it sure is concerning...
  3. ASUS Laptop Locking Up Automatically every 1 minute or so

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS Laptop Locking Up Automatically every 1 minute or so: Greetings!I am a Windows 10 user on ASUS A412FL 2019 which I frequently uses plugged in and on max settings especially during the pandemic for studies. Lately my laptop have been locking automatically whenever it is idle. It is not worrying per se, but it sure is concerning...
  4. ASUS Laptop Locking Up Automatically every 1 minute or so

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD every 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every 10 minutes: I dont know what is happening but i am getting BSOD in every 10 minutes even while doing nothing and leaving it on after startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-every-10-minutes/55e449b2-02d1-4b86-be6c-4108d9cbfc3d
  6. BSOD every 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every 10 minutes: I dont know what is happening but i am getting BSOD in every 10 minutes even while doing nothing and leaving it on after startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-every-10-minutes/55e449b2-02d1-4b86-be6c-4108d9cbfc3d
  7. Laptop crashes every 5 minutes on the dot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop crashes every 5 minutes on the dot: Windows 10 laptop crashes even without doing anything, every 5 minutes on the dot and I have no idea what to do against it submitted by /u/thijl200 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kq4812/laptop_crashes_every_5_minutes_on_the_dot/
  8. Laptop crashes every 10 minutes?

Laptop crashes every 10 minutes?: Hi, I bought my laptop 2 or 3 years ago. Since last year (October) it crashes every 10 minutes. What could be the cause? And it rarely connects to the WLAN (and when I am connected to the WLAN the connection breaks down again in 5 minutes). Please only answer if you know it...
  9. WINDOWS 10 FREEZEZ

WINDOWS 10 FREEZEZ: Windows 10 freezes anytime I select all (pressing Ctrl+A) or I press Ctrl+V to paste in a file explorer or in even in a browser. I have tried solving this issues but nothing seems to work. Dragging to select however does not cause the system or the file explorer to clash....
  10. My Asus Laptop will randomly go to sleep roughly every 10 minutes

My Asus Laptop will randomly go to sleep roughly every 10 minutes: I just recently bought the ROG Scar Edition laptop and haven't had any issues with it until now. The laptop will randomly go to sleep every 10 minutes. I've tried doing setting all the power settings stuff to never and still doesn't do anything. I looked through event viewer...