Windows 10: asus laptop giving issues on startup, and now audio doesnt work

Discus and support asus laptop giving issues on startup, and now audio doesnt work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When i came back to my computer i saw the bios screen i clicked exit without saving because i dont know why it went to that screen. After this the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JOSHBELL2, Mar 15, 2021.

1. JOSHBELL2 Win User

asus laptop giving issues on startup, and now audio doesnt work

When i came back to my computer i saw the bios screen i clicked exit without saving because i dont know why it went to that screen. After this the computer was reloading startup process. after turning computer off and back on i got repair screen did that a couple times and the reloading startup process continued. After a while i tried starting up with the computer unplugged and it finally let me get to my desktop. i tried playing some games to test if it was fixed and plugged the computer back in. After a few minutes of playing got a blue error screen. i tried shutting down and retarting again and was able to get to my desktop. When i got back on i noticed the audio wasnt working. i tried going to windows audio and windows audio end point as directed on one your links but windows audio didnt have a restart optiononly start but got error when trying itand it doesnt say running. the windows audio end point seems to be running but not sure as theres still no sound. im not sure if this is because of the windows update or something else. not sure whatis going on as i didnt do anything and did a virus scan and it said no threats. please help i hope i explained that well enough for you to understand my issue.

:)

JOSHBELL2, Mar 15, 2021
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Mar 15, 2021
  3. No bluetooth connection on my windows 10 asus laptop

I'm having issues connecting to audio Bluetooth devices with my ASUS n550JK laptop and yes this laptop has Bluetooth capabilities. I have tried trouble shooting connections and updating drivers and quite frankly done everything that is suggested by other
    videos and instructions listed online but none works. Can you please help me with this issue.

Thanks

Shana-kayR, Mar 15, 2021
  4. asus laptop giving issues on startup, and now audio doesnt work

ASUS Windows 10 laptop "No Audio Output Device is installed" and weird Bios screen on startup

Hello,

For a few months now, my laptop's audio has not been working showing a red cross next to the audio symbol stating "No Audio Output device is installed". It all started when upon plugging in my mic to earjack, I heard static noise which at first didn't bug me
    until my audio stopped working altogether. Now for quite a while I've searched numerous suggestion/solutions to the problem and upon uninstalling reinstalling audio drivers, reinstalling my soc chipset and getting the same repeated problem with my audio drivers
    (realtek, code 10 this device cannot start) I have no idea how to recover my audio. I also feel there has been a decline in my laptop's functions as recently upon startup after my asus logo pops up, sometimes the bios utility screen pops up causing a loop
    in staring up my laptop. Only after strong perseverance can my laptop actually startup getting past it (this is quite tedious to do).

I'm pretty sure my audio card isn't completely stuffed up as occasionally (very very rarely) my audio sign doesn't show the cross and audio plays normally for a little bit, before the static comes back and my audio is gone (last time this happened was about
    a month ago although). Also I don't think it's my laptop becoming to old as I've only had it for a year.

My laptop is an ASUS a555ua.

I haven't really reached out for help with this issue as I've kind of gotten used to no audio, but if there any other possible suggestions to fix it, I would greatly appreciate them.

Thanks

NeedHelp66, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

asus laptop giving issues on startup, and now audio doesnt work

1. asus laptop giving issues on startup, and now audio doesnt work - Similar Threads - asus laptop giving

2. ASUS laptop audio problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS laptop audio problems: Okay so I own a ASUS TUF gaming f17, it's running windows 11 and frankly the sound on it isn't very good. I tried installing realtek high definition audio driver but at the very end it always gives me an error and the audio hasn't improve. I asked about this and I was told to...
  3. ASUS laptop audio problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS laptop audio problems: Okay so I own a ASUS TUF gaming f17, it's running windows 11 and frankly the sound on it isn't very good. I tried installing realtek high definition audio driver but at the very end it always gives me an error and the audio hasn't improve. I asked about this and I was told to...
  4. I updated my laptop, and now settings doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated my laptop, and now settings doesnt work: I tried updating my laptop to connect my controller to it, but now settings doesnt work. I used the command prompt to open settings using start ms-settings:, but it brought up an error "file system error -2147219196. Ive tried making a new account, using a system scannow,...
  5. I updated my laptop, and now settings doesnt work

in Windows 10 Customization
    I updated my laptop, and now settings doesnt work: I tried updating my laptop to connect my controller to it, but now settings doesnt work. I used the command prompt to open settings using start ms-settings:, but it brought up an error "file system error -2147219196. Ive tried making a new account, using a system scannow,...
  6. Realtek Audio doesnt work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Realtek Audio doesnt work: It started after I tried to uninstall and reinstalling realtek audio drivers because Realtek Audio Console wasn't working Then I installed the lastest Realtek HD Audio Drivers 2.82 from Realtek's page, it worked but didnt solve the Realtek Audio Console RPC problem so I...
  7. Asus Laptop issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus Laptop issue: Hello, I have an issue with my ASUS laptop. When I type something on internet, creation of folder.... a bunch of *********** appear by themselves. I don't know from where it is coming: keyboard issue, mouse pad issue ?? Any idea, how to fix this ? Thanks KD...
  8. Audio issues on Asus Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio issues on Asus Laptop: So my wife is having an odd issue on her laptop and I need a little help fixing it. When she plugs her headphones in (SkullCandy) with an Aux Mic cord (Also SkullCandy) the Laptop won't play sounds through the headphones but through the laptops speakers as if they weren't...
  9. ASUS / Touchpad doesnt work and mouse disappear

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS / Touchpad doesnt work and mouse disappear: I have Asus Notepad model UX360CAK, and touchpad and mouse doesn`t work after last updates of Widows 1903. External mouse works but cant move pointer with touchpad too, like before when everything works. Internal mouse, after login to Windows, disappear every time. I tried so...
  10. AUDIO STOPPED ASUS LAPTOP?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AUDIO STOPPED ASUS LAPTOP?: [ATTACH]LOST VOLUME TODAY? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-stopped-asus-laptop/92586468-9612-47b2-b3b9-a89ebfc119a6