Windows 10: Asus laptop has been flickering black screen every second

Discus and support Asus laptop has been flickering black screen every second in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi , so my 8 year old Asus laptop has been flickering black screen every second. I open wordpad and internet explorer and it immediately starts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YesseniaGutierrez, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Asus laptop has been flickering black screen every second

Hi , so my 8 year old Asus laptop has been flickering black screen every second. I open wordpad and internet explorer and it immediately starts flickering. What can I do to solve this issue? I tried recovery mode nothing. I tried uninstalling some apps and programs on the device manager but nothing changes.

please help! thanks

:)

YesseniaGutierrez, Nov 25, 2018

2. photoshop cs6 black screen flickering issues

For all those people who face this error please find below the easiest solution for this error.

1. First of all click on the Catalyst Control Center.
    2. Now click on ‘3D Application Settings’.
    3. All you have to do is change the ‘Wait for Vertical Refresh’ option to ‘On, unless application specifies’.

If you are not able to fix the issue using the steps given above and wanna try some other effective methods visit : Windows 8 and Photoshop CS6 Black Screen Flickering

Bhupesh Nimje, Nov 27, 2018
  3. screen flickering severe when laptop ASUS unplugged

Hi Charles,

For us to isolate your concern with screen flickering issue, we would like to know the following:

• Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • Aside from Windows Update, were there any changes made on your laptop prior to the issue?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Asus laptop has been flickering black screen every second

Screen flashes black for a second

Hi,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check as driver updates are also part of Windows updates.

Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Also uninstall and reinstall Display drivers from manufacturer website and check. Refer the steps below.

• Press “Windows + X” and select
      Device Manager

• Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.

• Right click on the driver icon and click on
      Properties

• Go to Driver tab.

• Select Uninstall and follow onscreen instructions.

You may also refer the link below and follow the suggestions suggested.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-screen-flickering

Do let us know if the screen flashes. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Asus laptop has been flickering black screen every second

1. Asus laptop has been flickering black screen every second - Similar Threads - Asus laptop has

2. Black screen every 3 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen every 3 seconds: The problem is my laptop screen windows 10 gets black every 3 seconds. I use windows S it shows Project. I manage using arrows and enter to get to PC monitor only and the screen is black again. I cannot even manage to shut it down. What are the shortcuts for display settings...
  3. Black screen every 3 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen every 3 seconds: The problem is my laptop screen windows 10 gets black every 3 seconds. I use windows S it shows Project. I manage using arrows and enter to get to PC monitor only and the screen is black again. I cannot even manage to shut it down. What are the shortcuts for display settings...
  4. My laptop has been Bluescreening, black screening, and freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has been Bluescreening, black screening, and freezing: Hey,my laptop has been experiencing multiple different issues such as: BSODs, Black Screens, Freezing, and not booting up properly.I've tried troubleshooting multiple things like updating drivers, testing the memory, and more. The Bluescreens I get can occur whenever but they...
  5. My laptop has been Bluescreening, black screening, and freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop has been Bluescreening, black screening, and freezing: Hey,my laptop has been experiencing multiple different issues such as: BSODs, Black Screens, Freezing, and not booting up properly.I've tried troubleshooting multiple things like updating drivers, testing the memory, and more. The Bluescreens I get can occur whenever but they...
  6. My laptop has been Bluescreening, black screening, and freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Horizontal black bar flickering on screen every 10-30 seconds

Horizontal black bar flickering on screen every 10-30 seconds: I have recently built a new pc and I get horizontal bars flashing on my screen every 10-30 seconds. The colour of the bar is usually black however it has been white a few times.I have all the latest graphics drivers so I do not believe that is the issue. I also don’t believe...
  8. Screen goes black/dark every second or two (A little Flicker too)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen goes black/dark every second or two (A little Flicker too): The problem usually happens when using a game or app. All the apps are compatible, I searched all over youtube and google but everything did not work. My laptop was already on Windows 10 when I got it and I have not gone through any Windows updates. Screen going black/dark...
  9. How to stop the screen flickering every 60 seconds

How to stop the screen flickering every 60 seconds: monitor screen flickers every 60 seconds like clockwork. Desktop. It flashes, rather than flickers. It happens when I am on the internet, or on WORD, anytime. The mouse also jumps at that moment - becomes unstable. I have seen something online about drivers and so on,...
  10. Screen flickers black every few seconds when in fullscreen mode games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen flickers black every few seconds when in fullscreen mode games: Hi all, I recently upgraded my laptop to the Lenovo Legion Y520 with an i7-7700hq, a 1050 ti, intel hd 630, 256 gig ssd, and 2 Terabyte hard drive I usually use an external monitor next to my laptop I noticed that when in games, if i set it to Fullscreen the screen...