Windows 10: Asus laptop having terrible wifi connections every few days or so

Discus and support Asus laptop having terrible wifi connections every few days or so in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Every time I move my laptop like putting it down on a table or pushing it back, the wifi would disconnect then connect. However, sometimes it's more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Epied, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Epied Win User

Asus laptop having terrible wifi connections every few days or so

Every time I move my laptop like putting it down on a table or pushing it back, the wifi would disconnect then connect. However, sometimes it's more extreme and it causes it to be stuck on airplane mode, which I'm unable to disable and I have to connect by ethernet and wait for a day for it to sometimes connect back to wifi.

Asus laptop having terrible wifi connections every few days or so d4edfb60-30ee-436c-9958-24c0f7611c25?upload=true.png

:)

Epied, Aug 10, 2020

2. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Aug 10, 2020
  3. karyeowl Win User
    Laptops cannot access desktops via WIFI

I have 3 desktops (all on Windows 10 1803) connected on my LAN. After following this forum for some times and did all the steps as suggested by forum member, access denied, all my desktops are able to view and access one another. I have a printer connected to PC1, and managed to connect all the other 2 PCs to have the shared printer.

I also have 2 more laptops (both Asus with the same Windows 10 1803) connected via WIFI. Performed all the same steps as per the desktops, but I was not able to access PC1. I was able to view all the 3 desktops from the file explorer, but I just can't access all the desktops. However, I was able to access the Asus laptops from desktop PC1.

Anyone able to assist on this matter? Any assistance is highly appreciated.

karyeowl, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Asus laptop having terrible wifi connections every few days or so

No bluetooth connection on my windows 10 asus laptop

I'm having issues connecting to audio Bluetooth devices with my ASUS n550JK laptop and yes this laptop has Bluetooth capabilities. I have tried trouble shooting connections and updating drivers and quite frankly done everything that is suggested by other
    videos and instructions listed online but none works. Can you please help me with this issue.

Thanks

Shana-kayR, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Asus laptop having terrible wifi connections every few days or so

1. Asus laptop having terrible wifi connections every few days or so - Similar Threads - Asus laptop having

2. Random BSODs every few days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs every few days: For the past few months I've been random BSODs for seemingly no reason, the computer isn't being stressed or doing anything 'unique' at the time it happens, the BSOD errors include : 01/06/23 : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA01/03/23 : Memory Management : WARNING: Unable to...
  3. Random BSODs every few days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs every few days: For the past few months I've been random BSODs for seemingly no reason, the computer isn't being stressed or doing anything 'unique' at the time it happens, the BSOD errors include : 01/06/23 : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA01/03/23 : Memory Management : WARNING: Unable to...
  4. BSOD every day or so

BSOD every day or so: Hello, I've been getting a BSOD lately and I'd like to know what's wrong. I only have 1 minidump file for some reason from a couple of days ago. Please let me know if you can help, and I'll upload it. Thanks...
  5. Have to manually switch my WiFi connection on every day

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Have to manually switch my WiFi connection on every day: Hello! A few days ago I had a slight hiccup with my device; it disconnected from the WiFi, and had the message "wireless capability is turned off". I did some looking around and found the solution; now my device works perfectly fine. The only thing is, whenever I first...
  6. Wifi shows connected but no internet every few minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi shows connected but no internet every few minutes: The error msg I see is dns_probe_no_internet after every few minutes. The networks works fine on other devices. When I disable the wifi manually and start it again the network works fine for another couple of minutes and then drops again....
  7. Getting BSODs Every Few Days

Getting BSODs Every Few Days: Hi, For the past 6 months I have been getting the odd BSOD on Windows 10. I've updated all drivers I could think of and have run MemTest several times even overnight but my memory always passes with no errors. My hardware: CPU: Ryzen 3700X Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus...
  8. BSODs Every Few Days

BSODs Every Few Days: Hello, I recently upgraded my PC with new mobo/gpu/cpu/ram, and have been having BSODs on and off since. They have only happened when I was away from the computer, so I didn't realize they were happening until one occurred while my wife was using Autodesk Revit. She has...
  9. BSOD (Critical_Structure_Corruption) once every few days or so

BSOD (Critical_Structure_Corruption) once every few days or so: Hello everyone, This is going to be my first post here. So, recently, (post-W10 Anniversary Update) I've had BSOD's start to happen. They all seem to be CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION ones. I don't know if it's because of the Anniversary Update, or because of some things I...
  10. BSOD Every day or so

BSOD Every day or so: The system has been experiencing BSODs ever since upgrading to windows 10. No BSOD for 3+ months prior to upgrading (windows 7). The windows 10 install is a fresh clean install not an upgrade from windows 7. I have run sfc /scannow which did repair some files but two...