Windows 10: ASUS laptop is exerting static energy.

Discus and support ASUS laptop is exerting static energy. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I plug in my ASUS laptop, it starts leaving a bit of static energy when I touch it and move my hand on it lightly. Why is it happening?? Will it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ADub81936, Apr 9, 2021.

1. ASUS laptop is exerting static energy.

When I plug in my ASUS laptop, it starts leaving a bit of static energy when I touch it and move my hand on it lightly. Why is it happening?? Will it my damage my laptop?? My laptop is just 2 months old.

submitted by /u/ADub81936
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ADub81936, Apr 9, 2021

2. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 9, 2021
  3. L2345 Win User
    White noise/static from all headphones in laptop

Thanks for the suggestion, I tried downloading the driver from the ASUS website and cleaned the jack with a cotton swab but it's still making the static noise. If the jack was damaged how would I know?

L2345, Apr 9, 2021
  4. ASUS laptop is exerting static energy.

Can't connect to internet with computer set with static IP

My guess is that you made a typing mistake, e.g. typing 192.186 instead of 192.168. If this is not the case then I suggest this:

• Set the machine to DHCP.
    • Check if you can ping your other machines.
    • Mark and copy the command below with Ctrl+C.
    • Press the Windows key+R
    • Press Ctrl+V, then Enter.
    • Repeat steps 2 to 5 for a static address.
    • Post the results of Step 2 (twice!) plus the contents of the desktop file IP.txt.

cmd.exe /c ipconfig /all >> "%UserProfile%"\Desktop\IP.txt"

Frederik Long, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

ASUS laptop is exerting static energy.

1. ASUS laptop is exerting static energy. - Similar Threads - ASUS laptop exerting

2. Weird dot static on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird dot static on laptop: When opening predator sense and Xbox app I see this, it's not stagnant, it will switch from just lines to what's in the image or worse. Seems to mostly affect non-ingame gpu renders...
  3. Buzzing and RGB static Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buzzing and RGB static Laptop: I have an MSI creator laptop with the newest windows installed. This issue ONLY arises after I carry my laptop in my bag and then take it out again. Issues: Extremely loud buzzing noise from the speaker and static and/or flickering RGB lines all across the screen. I have to...
  4. Buzzing and RGB static Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buzzing and RGB static Laptop: I have an MSI creator laptop with the newest windows installed. This issue ONLY arises after I carry my laptop in my bag and then take it out again. Issues: Extremely loud buzzing noise from the speaker and static and/or flickering RGB lines all across the screen. I have to...
  5. Energy consumption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Energy consumption: Mister Microsoft,Have you considered the huge amount of energy you are requesting with your windows updates?My computer is always updating. The CPU is full speed. The disk is full speed.That everybody knows, hates, and reported so many times.I can't use my computer...
  6. Energy consumption

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Energy consumption: Mister Microsoft,Have you considered the huge amount of energy you are requesting with your windows updates?My computer is always updating. The CPU is full speed. The disk is full speed.That everybody knows, hates, and reported so many times.I can't use my computer...
  7. energy software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    energy software: my computer got infected with a virus named energy software. so i went into task manger and disabled it on start up and went to the file to delete the energy software files. am i safe from it now?...
  8. energy report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    energy report: Hello, I ran an energy report on my laptop and got one errorPlatform Power Management Capabilities:PCI Express Active-State Power Management ASPM Disabled and 2 warning. What to do now? Please if anyone knows, let me know....
  9. Energy Saving

in Windows 10 Customization
    Energy Saving: Hi, I like the default dark background in W10. But still there are some features in Windows, that will use Energy for no reason as the Screensaver. In a World thinking about his Energy poblems, you should disable the possibility to even activate such features. did you...
  10. IP static of my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IP static of my laptop: Hi I'm Mahdi from Iran. My laptop is stolen and I want to find that and the thief location.I'm worried about my laptop and personal files. I tried to locate that but I couldn't. I need static IP of my laptop when he use of my device. How can I get static IP? Can you find...