Windows 10: ASUS Laptop kept freezing

Discus and support ASUS Laptop kept freezing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I've been having this issue ever since I got the laptop 4 years ago. I've sent it back and forth with the manufacturer and they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by T.T1200, Aug 18, 2020.

1. T.T1200 Win User

ASUS Laptop kept freezing

Hi everyone.

I've been having this issue ever since I got the laptop 4 years ago. I've sent it back and forth with the manufacturer and they couldn't help me. The laptop freezes randomly. It can be idle, gaming, watching videos, or even just from start up. I've been experiencing this for years and I always had to force shutdown the laptop to get it work. One time, I had to get the SSD replaced because it ruined it and according to the technician, it's the SSD issue. After the technician claimed he fixed it, this happens again which now I doubt is SSD issue. Can anyone help please? I can't afford to get another laptop.

:)

T.T1200, Aug 18, 2020

2. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Aug 18, 2020
  3. Asus Laptop Freezes Factory Reset

So I'm trying to Factory Reset my Asus laptop and while it prepares for a total reset it freezes and I've tried restarting the laptop and trying again but it freezes this is on Windows 10

GabeRichardson, Aug 18, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

1. ASUS Laptop kept freezing - Similar Threads - ASUS Laptop kept

2. How to fix laptop that kept freezing randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix laptop that kept freezing randomly.: I have no idea why my laptop randomly freezes. As the title above-mentioned, my laptop randomly freezes and I tried almost everything to fix it. Last resort was to reset the pc while maintaining the files. But upon loading, it froze again. I use my laptop for work. And I...
  3. How to fix laptop that kept freezing randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix laptop that kept freezing randomly.: I have no idea why my laptop randomly freezes. As the title above-mentioned, my laptop randomly freezes and I tried almost everything to fix it. Last resort was to reset the pc while maintaining the files. But upon loading, it froze again. I use my laptop for work. And I...
  4. How to fix laptop that kept freezing randomly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Asus Laptop Freezes on Boot Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Laptop Freezes on Boot Screen: My pc randomly crashed, and when I turned it back on it's just stuck and the loading wheel freezes. Automatic repair also freezes and i do not know what to do...
  6. Asus Laptop Freezes on Boot Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Laptop Freezes on Boot Screen: My pc randomly crashed, and when I turned it back on it's just stuck and the loading wheel freezes. Automatic repair also freezes and i do not know what to do...
  7. Asus laptop freezes randomly

Asus laptop freezes randomly: Hey guys recently i bought an Asus K571G, i have a problem with it that i can not fix. my laptop freezes randomly, and when it does, nothing works, the music stops, the mouse doesn't move but it's still connected, and keyboard doesn't work either but i still can turn on or...
  8. Acer Windows 10 Laptop programs kept freezing

Acer Windows 10 Laptop programs kept freezing: Hello, I recently have technical problems including all of my programs installed on my Acer laptop. As I'm using the pieces of software, I sometimes have them freezing which means that I either have to press the Esc button or just close the program using Task Manager, restart...
  9. Asus Laptop freezes randomly

Asus Laptop freezes randomly: My Asus Laptop X540L randomly freezes to the point where I cannot do anything ...cursor does not respond nor does any key on the keyboard with the only solution is to do a hard power off and then start up again. I have tried so many things that I don't know what else to do. I...
  10. Asus laptop screen freezing

in Windows 10 Support
    Asus laptop screen freezing: Hello, I recently purchased an Asus Q524UQ flipbook laptop. It came preinstalled with Windows 10 and just recently, it began with some problems where the screen would freeze and I would have no way of fixing the freeze other than forcing it to shut down. At the start, it...