Windows 10: asus laptop keyboard and mouse not functioning totally

Discus and support asus laptop keyboard and mouse not functioning totally in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi I cant find the keyboard driver in the device manager to uninstall it ,how to get back my laptop keyboard working pls help. my usb mouse also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DominqueKung, Aug 30, 2019.

1. asus laptop keyboard and mouse not functioning totally

hi I cant find the keyboard driver in the device manager to uninstall it ,how to get back my laptop keyboard working pls help. my usb mouse also cannot use after plugin

:)

DominqueKung, Aug 30, 2019

2. Asus laptop keyboard and mouse doesn't work!

Hello!

My Asus laptop "N750JK" keyboard and mouse doesn't work anymore after some kind of update. I can use my keyboard in BIOS but not after it. I'm not able to log in to Windows, because my keyboard and mouse doesn't work.

What should I do?

AaserTruusa, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Microsoft mouse and keyboard center doesn't detect my laptop keyboard

Hello,

If you're having issues with your mouse, touchpad, and keyboard on your Windows 10 laptop, we suggest performing the troubleshooting steps in this article:

Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    . Let us know if performing the troubleshooting steps makes any difference.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Aug 30, 2019
  4. asus laptop keyboard and mouse not functioning totally

Intermittent keyboard non-functioning

I use a wireless mouse and keyboard. Every now and then, often enough to be irritating, the keyboard fails to function: the mouse works properly. The keyboard problem persists for a few minutes, after which it works again. There is no discernable pattern to this problem.

This is the third wireless keyboard to show the same problem, suggesting something is wrong elsewhere.

The keyboard batteries are not responsible for the failure.

On the same desk is a cordless telephone.

Any helpful suggestions would be very gratefully received.

ralphholmes, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

asus laptop keyboard and mouse not functioning totally

1. asus laptop keyboard and mouse not functioning totally - Similar Threads - asus laptop keyboard

2. Laptop Keyboard not functional

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Keyboard not functional: my system applications like Microsoft store, search menu, whatsApp does not work with my laptop keyboard, but chrome, edge, office word recognizes it. What can I do to rectify this issue?...
  3. Laptop Keyboard not functional

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Keyboard not functional: my system applications like Microsoft store, search menu, whatsApp does not work with my laptop keyboard, but chrome, edge, office word recognizes it. What can I do to rectify this issue?...
  4. Laptop Keyboard not functional

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Keyboard and mouse not functioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse not functioning: Hi! I'm using an ASUS desktop that was dual booted with Ubuntu and Windows 7. On Windows 7, the keyboard was functioning but the mouse wasn't - so I downloaded the Remote Mouse app. As long as the app is launched, I can connect to the pc over WiFi and use my phone as a...
  6. Keyboard and mouse not functioning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and mouse not functioning: Hi! I'm using an ASUS desktop that was dual booted with Ubuntu and Windows 7. On Windows 7, the keyboard was functioning but the mouse wasn't - so I downloaded the Remote Mouse app. As long as the app is launched, I can connect to the pc over WiFi and use my phone as a...
  7. Keyboard and mouse not functioning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. keyboard lights on Asus laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard lights on Asus laptop: How do I turn on the keyboard lights on my Asus laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-lights-on-asus-laptop/99616e18-9141-40d2-9e04-0af3d57cf387
  9. Integrated webcam not functioning in ASUS laptop

Integrated webcam not functioning in ASUS laptop: Hello. My laptop webcam has stopped working and i have tried a bunch of different things to fix it. I am currently running windows 10 64 bit. I cannot locate a camera driver on the ASUS website. Updating the driver through windows has not worked. Resetting the camera has not...
  10. No Keyboard Functionality on Toshiba Laptop

No Keyboard Functionality on Toshiba Laptop: Someone gave me a laptop to fix up. The exact model is the Toshiba Satellite P755-S5260. It's original operating system was Windows 7 but the owner upgraded it to Windows 10. I was able to get it working again by removing and reconnecting the battery and then using Reset this...