Windows 10: ASUS LAPTOP OPENING RANDOM FOLDERS

Discus and support ASUS LAPTOP OPENING RANDOM FOLDERS in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Since I've update, my computer has been opening random windows by itself. For example, i'll stop using my laptop once I go to bed, and i'll wake up to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Moee150, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Moee150 Win User

ASUS LAPTOP OPENING RANDOM FOLDERS

Since I've update, my computer has been opening random windows by itself. For example, i'll stop using my laptop once I go to bed, and i'll wake up to about 10 different things open; a random article pulled up on internet explorer, the Windows Store application open and on a random app, Spotify will play country music or literally any music that isn't even in my playlist by itself, My Documents will be pulled up, etc. Literally have woken up at 2 a.m. to Ancient Aliens or any other show playing on Netflix when my laptop is CLOSED. I have Windows Defender, have done security scans several times, and everything is safe and up to date, nothing has been detected. No viruses or anything, but there's GOT to be something wrong here. Computers don't just pull several of the most random things up by itself, play movies/shows by itself, play music by itself, none of that. Also, I've noticed that it only does it when i'm not using the laptop, and it does happen consistently. It will happen four or five times one week, be completely normal and fine for like 2 days, then it will start doing it again. PLEASE HELP! THIS IS THE MOST ANNOYING THING AND HONESTLY IT'S KIND OF CREEPING ME OUT.

My Laptop is an Asus UX360U Notebook.

:)

Moee150, Mar 31, 2020

2. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Random laptop crashes in games.

thats alright bro, If it does turn out to be an overheating issue, I'll let you take all the credit for suggesting it

FreedomEclipse, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Jacko28 Win User

Opening a Folder in VC++

I've recently started learning VC++ and it's coming along quite nicley, I've now been given a little task by my boss to add a button to an excisting Incident report program.

All the button needs to do is open a new explorer window and open the folder selected in the incident report program. There isn't a deadline for it, it's just to assist in my learning.

I'm not asking for anyone to do it for me, i just need a few suggestions on how to do this so i'm looking in the correct direction?

Thanks

Jacko28, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

1. ASUS LAPTOP OPENING RANDOM FOLDERS - Similar Threads - ASUS LAPTOP OPENING

2. ASUS laptop randomly started making buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS laptop randomly started making buzzing sound: Sometimes it sounds like a taser, and other times it sounds like a high pitched buzzing sound.Been looking for answers on the internet to see what I could do, but nothing seems to help. Read that I'm supposed to update audio drivers- but they're all up to date. It happens...
  3. ASUS laptop randomly started making buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS laptop randomly started making buzzing sound: Sometimes it sounds like a taser, and other times it sounds like a high pitched buzzing sound.Been looking for answers on the internet to see what I could do, but nothing seems to help. Read that I'm supposed to update audio drivers- but they're all up to date. It happens...
  4. Asus Laptop and Windows 10: randomly shuts down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Asus Laptop and Windows 10: randomly shuts down: I have an annoying problem with my ASUS ZenBook UX430UNR and Windows 10. Frequently, when idle, it has a hard shut down rather than keeping itself in standby. When I try to turn the laptop back on, it requires pressing the power button several times and for several...
  5. Asus M509D laptop randomly freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus M509D laptop randomly freezes: I’ve been having freezing with my asus M509D laptop one day it could be done with no crashes the next it could freeze up and I’d have to use the power button to restartI’ve tried resetting to factory settings, updating the biosthen realized there isn’t a new version, I’ve...
  6. Asus laptop freezes randomly

Asus laptop freezes randomly: Hey guys recently i bought an Asus K571G, i have a problem with it that i can not fix. my laptop freezes randomly, and when it does, nothing works, the music stops, the mouse doesn't move but it's still connected, and keyboard doesn't work either but i still can turn on or...
  7. ASUS Laptop Randomly Restarting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS Laptop Randomly Restarting: I have an ASUS K501U that was given to me from a relative when they received a new computer. I booted it up and trying to do anything the computer would restart randomly. I thought there would be a virus or other problem so I took to Microsoft and explained the problem. They...
  8. Asus Laptop freezes randomly

Asus Laptop freezes randomly: My Asus Laptop X540L randomly freezes to the point where I cannot do anything ...cursor does not respond nor does any key on the keyboard with the only solution is to do a hard power off and then start up again. I have tried so many things that I don't know what else to do. I...
  9. Asus laptop random bsod

Asus laptop random bsod: Hello people I'm getting random BSOD with the error BAD_POOL_HEADER on my laptop. I've noticed BSOD after upgrading my HDD to Sandisk SSD Ultra II 240 GB and when I play bluestacks (I play daily clash of clans on bluestacks) and I get BSOD about every 30 minutes. *Confused...
  10. SSD Folder Randomly Opening

in Windows 10 Support
    SSD Folder Randomly Opening: So I just put together this new machine and for some reason Explorer keeps opening to one of my SSDs seemingly at random. The SSD is an OCZ Vertex4 256GB and the only thing it's used for is as a scratch drive for Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop CS6. This happens even when...