Windows 10: ASUS laptop randomly started making buzzing sound

Discus and support ASUS laptop randomly started making buzzing sound in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Sometimes it sounds like a taser, and other times it sounds like a high pitched buzzing sound.Been looking for answers on the internet to see what I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PleaseHelpMeMan1132, May 29, 2022.

1. ASUS laptop randomly started making buzzing sound

Sometimes it sounds like a taser, and other times it sounds like a high pitched buzzing sound.Been looking for answers on the internet to see what I could do, but nothing seems to help. Read that I'm supposed to update audio drivers- but they're all up to date. It happens when my headphones are both plugged in and aren't, when I play sound when I mute or turn the sound all the way to 0, it still happens, and basically happens when I'm watching youtube videos, playing audio/video files, and playing video games.This all started happening a few days ago. It's not a constant thing. The sound wil

:)

PleaseHelpMeMan1132, May 29, 2022

2. Laptop buzzing sound

Hello,

We would like to know more about the buzzing sound issues you're experiencing. Kindly answer the following:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you contacted the device manufacturer for the latest driver for your Windows 10 device?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, May 29, 2022
  3. EpicX11 Win User
    Buzzing Sound in Background of Audio

Hello,

When my headphones are plugged into my laptop, there is a buzzing sound in the background of the audio. I know it’s not a problem with the headphones, because I tested it with my iPad and it worked perfectly. How do I stop this buzzing sound? Any suggestions
    welcome.

EpicX11, May 29, 2022
  4. ASUS laptop randomly started making buzzing sound

buzzing sound

Why is my laptop making a buzzing sound all of a sudden? I have cleaned the fan.

MartineKelley1, May 29, 2022
Thema:

ASUS laptop randomly started making buzzing sound

1. ASUS laptop randomly started making buzzing sound - Similar Threads - ASUS laptop randomly

2. PC making buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC making buzzing sound: I was using my PC when it suddenly stopped working and some kind of buzzing sound started coming from it. I tried using all the buttons but nothing worked and after few minutes the laptop shutdown and restarted in it's own. After this several time it stopped working while I...
  3. PC making buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC making buzzing sound: I was using my PC when it suddenly stopped working and some kind of buzzing sound started coming from it. I tried using all the buttons but nothing worked and after few minutes the laptop shutdown and restarted in it's own. After this several time it stopped working while I...
  4. My ASUS VivoBook 15 M513UA is making a faint buzzing sound

My ASUS VivoBook 15 M513UA is making a faint buzzing sound: Hello, so recently I bought an ASUS VivoBook 15 M513UA 15.6" Laptop - AMD Ryzen 7, 512 GB SSD, Black. I hadn't noticed any sounds on the first day, but because of my previous experiences with technology I tend to get close and listen to any odd sounds that may show signs of...
  5. My laptop started making a buzzing sound randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop started making a buzzing sound randomly.: My laptop started making a buzzing sound randomly. it comes on and off at random times. Off when no sound is in use. I've updated all of my drivers and troubleshot, yet it still happens....
  6. My laptop started making a buzzing sound randomly.

My laptop started making a buzzing sound randomly.: My laptop started making a buzzing sound randomly. it comes on and off at random times. Off when no sound is in use. I've updated all of my drivers and troubleshot, yet it still happens....
  7. My laptop started making a buzzing sound randomly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. ASUS laptop randomly started making buzzing sound

ASUS laptop randomly started making buzzing sound: Sometimes it sounds like a taser, and other times it sounds like a high pitched buzzing sound.Been looking for answers on the internet to see what I could do, but nothing seems to help. Read that I'm supposed to update audio drivers- but they're all up to date. It happens...
  9. ASUS laptop randomly started making buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS laptop randomly started making buzzing sound: Sometimes it sounds like a taser, and other times it sounds like a high pitched buzzing sound.Been looking for answers on the internet to see what I could do, but nothing seems to help. Read that I'm supposed to update audio drivers- but they're all up to date. It happens...
  10. Windows 10 randomly starts freezing and making buzz sounds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 randomly starts freezing and making buzz sounds: Today i started my windows 10 pc like normaly and then i noticed that i had to use my conto password instead of my pin. Then i was browsing on google watching youtube and my pc randomly started freezing and making a buzz sound. I had to do a hard restart after and some time...