Windows 10: ASUS Laptop stuck in troubleshooting mode

Discus and support ASUS Laptop stuck in troubleshooting mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i try resetting, it says “there was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made” start up repair does nothing. I am unable to go back to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JaydenOkeyemi, Feb 18, 2019.

1. ASUS Laptop stuck in troubleshooting mode

When i try resetting, it says “there was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made” start up repair does nothing. I am unable to go back to a previous windows version. Tutorials online with command prompts dont work and there is a message at the top of the window that says “not enough memory resources are available to process this command” i recieve the error code ox80070002 when trying to do a sytem restore so i seem to be unable to do anything

:)

JaydenOkeyemi, Feb 18, 2019
  2. Kem Mon Win User

I stuck in airplane mode, needfsome help

Hi Joey,

There are a lot of possible causes why your laptop/computer was stuck on airplane mode. To isolate the issue, we
    have some questions for you:

• When did this matter start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Have checked if your drivers are updated?

• What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run
      the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections

• Network Adapter

• Incoming Connection

After running the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and the issue still persists, kindly run the
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter
    to check for any hardware issues and fix it automatically. To run the Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 18, 2019
  3. Asus Laptop stuck on aptio

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Select the Boot menu in the Aptio setup utility, select 'Launch CSM' and change to enable.
    • Select the Security menu n the Aptio setup utility, select 'secure Boot Control' and change to disable.
    • Select Save & Exit and press 'yes'.
    • Hold down the power button until the unit switches power off completely.
    • Switch back on and continually press the F9 button for about ten seconds; this should now allow the unit to boot up into the Windows Recovery menu.
    • Select 'Advanced Start Up' and wait until the recovery menu appears.
    • Select ' Advanced Options'.
    • Select 'System Restore' and select a date prior to when the problem occurred.
    Also, I suggest you to refer the below thread:

Help! Stuck in Asus Aptio Setup Utility, after restarting the system screen turns black with one white underscore flashing

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Feb 18, 2019
  4. ASUS Laptop stuck in troubleshooting mode

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

ASUS Laptop stuck in troubleshooting mode

1. ASUS Laptop stuck in troubleshooting mode - Similar Threads - ASUS Laptop stuck

2. Asus Laptop stuck at BIOS Utility EZ Mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Laptop stuck at BIOS Utility EZ Mode.: Hey guys, I have a problem where my Asus laptop is stuck at BIOS Utility EZ Mode. I have read through the threads and the common advice is restart, Press F9 for Default. And changing "Launch CSM" to enabled. Problem is, my F9 button is not being highlighted. I can't press it....
  3. Asus Laptop stuck at BIOS Utility EZ Mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Laptop stuck at BIOS Utility EZ Mode.: Hey guys, I have a problem where my Asus laptop is stuck at BIOS Utility EZ Mode. I have read through the threads and the common advice is restart, Press F9 for Default. And changing "Launch CSM" to enabled. Problem is, my F9 button is not being highlighted. I can't press it....
  4. My laptop is stuck in Asus bios utility ex mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck in Asus bios utility ex mode: Not sure what to do, my computer got stuck in ez mode. Can anyone help me out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-stuck-in-asus-bios-utility-ex-mode/02e9e64e-a4e6-45ce-82b3-4523202be7f2
  5. My laptop is stuck in Asus bios utility ex mode

My laptop is stuck in Asus bios utility ex mode: Not sure what to do, my computer got stuck in ez mode. Can anyone help me out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-stuck-in-asus-bios-utility-ex-mode/02e9e64e-a4e6-45ce-82b3-4523202be7f2
  6. My laptop is stuck in Asus bios urility ex mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck in Asus bios urility ex mode: Not sure what to do, my computer got stuck in ez mode. Can anyone help me out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-stuck-in-asus-bios-urility-ex-mode/02e9e64e-a4e6-45ce-82b3-4523202be7f2
  7. My laptop is stuck in Asus bios urility ex mode

My laptop is stuck in Asus bios urility ex mode: Not sure what to do, my computer got stuck in ez mode. Can anyone help me out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-stuck-in-asus-bios-urility-ex-mode/02e9e64e-a4e6-45ce-82b3-4523202be7f2
  8. My laptop is stuck in Asus bios urility ex mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. ASUS Laptop stuck in Bios Utility-EZ Mode

ASUS Laptop stuck in Bios Utility-EZ Mode: Hello, please help. My ASUS laptop got updated by Windows 3 hours ago, and when I try to use it right now, it's stuck in Bios Utility-EZ mode. In my screen I don't see any bootable device or so I think.[IMG]...
  10. Asus Laptop stuck in bios utility mode

Asus Laptop stuck in bios utility mode: My son was working on his laptop it told him it needed to restart the only thing he could tell me so it restarted and when it did went straight into the bios utility mode i have tried everything to get out of this mode and nothing i have tried so far it just restarts the...