Windows 10: ASUS laptop unable 0xc0000428 digital signature how to solve

Discus and support ASUS laptop unable 0xc0000428 digital signature how to solve in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop ASUS 441x unable start since yesterday... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DeniseYong, Oct 12, 2018 at 8:12 AM.

1. DeniseYong Win User

ASUS laptop unable 0xc0000428 digital signature how to solve

My laptop ASUS 441x unable start since yesterday

:)

2. KetanBuch Win User

Status: 0xc0000428, Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file.

I got the "blue screen of death " several months after upgrading to Windows 10. Technicians at Office Depot could not repair it and suggested factory restore. When I try system recovery on start up Windows is unable to repair the computer, in Windows Boot
    Manager I get the following:

File: \ Windows\system32\winload.exe

Info: Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file.

I do not have the Windows installation disc and cannot start in safe mode.

Any suggestionsto fix this?

Unable to log in to my PC- Original Title

3. Recay Win User
    0xc0000428

Hello,

I bought a laptop Asus UX305C, OS Windows 10. I installed windows 7, but unfortunately I did not find the driver or the trackpad or keyboard and the USB ports.
    I decided to return to Windows 10, but I get an error: File: \ windows \ system32 \ Winload.efi
    Info: The digital signatures for this file couldn't be verified.
    Could you help me please?

4. Kapil Arya MVP Win User

Kapil Arya MVP, Oct 13, 2018 at 4:35 AM
Thema:

1. ASUS laptop unable 0xc0000428 digital signature how to solve - Similar Threads - ASUS laptop unable

2. Invalid Signature - Error Code 0xc0000428

in Windows 10 Customization
    Invalid Signature - Error Code 0xc0000428: Hello I have recently just had this happen on my Asus G751JL-T7003H, it is 3 years old but have never had any problems with it. One day the laptop whilst starting to boot opened with a blue screen which says. "Recovery. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. The...
  3. Asus laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus laptop: my laptop has a circle and a mouse pointer stuck in the middle of the screen. the mouse still works but disappears while the other one stays still https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/asus-laptop/1ead7439-ced0-41ef-9341-2fcf04f0cb7e
  4. Asus Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus Laptop: Late June I had to replace motherboard ,( They said reason it was corroded ), last year I had to replace hard drive and battery. Since I replaced motherboard, battery is Red in display when attached to laptop also laptop will turn on when it wants to, not when I press start...
  5. How to solve "digitally signed driver is required"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to solve "digitally signed driver is required": Hello everyone. Recently I kept getting this popup saying *A digitally signed driver is required* How do I find out what program is using this unsigned driver to remove this popup? 103339
  6. Digital Signature in BIOS File Properties

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Digital Signature in BIOS File Properties: This question concerns the timestamp that appears in the Digital Signatures tab in the File Properties of a Dell system BIOS file. Does the timestamp tell you that Dell did not make any additional changes to the file after the date/time listed in the timestamp field? 103972
  7. Asus laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Asus laptop: just loaded W10 unable to use cursor/pointer touch screen works any ideas this is a laptop ? 20232
  8. 0xc0000428

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0xc0000428: Hello, I bought a laptop Asus UX305C, OS Windows 10. I installed windows 7, but unfortunately I did not find the driver or the trackpad or keyboard and the USB ports. I decided to return to Windows 10, but I get an error: File: \ windows \ system32 \ Winload.efi Status:...
  9. ntoskrl digital signature error after NX/PAE hacking

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ntoskrl digital signature error after NX/PAE hacking: Hello! Following a guide in another forum, I was able in the past to install Windows 8 in an old Pentium 4 system without NX/PAE support. I'm not going to go into details here, but the process involved extracting the installation files from install.wim to a hard disk and...
  10. How to Upload a Signature

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to Upload a Signature: Nice tutorial mate *Thumbs 2748