Windows 10: Asus laptop usb not connecting to Canon printer

Discus and support Asus laptop usb not connecting to Canon printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Canon pixma MG 3640 not connecting to laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JLPretorius, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Asus laptop usb not connecting to Canon printer

Canon pixma MG 3640 not connecting to laptop

:)

JLPretorius, Nov 11, 2018

2. Canon printer wifi trouble

Hey,

I installed my canon pixma mg3210 with the newest driver and I choose wifi connection.

Eveyrthing works fine until I turn off the printer then my laptop doesn't detect the printer anymore.
    Basically, the printer is offline.

DarkWhisper, Nov 11, 2018
  3. jeff235el Win User
    canon image class mf634cdw printer

Mt canon printer will not connect to my asus laptop. I have spent countless hours on the phone with Canon techs, and they even sent a brand new printer, only to have the same problems. even driver support could not help with the problem. For some reason
    when connecting to the router, the printer selects a different ip address from the computer.

I have tried connecting with a usb cord, and nothing....

Driver support had me try every usb port on my computer, and no luck. I am wondering a couple of things:

Apparently the printer runs on usb 2.0...is a usb 2.0 cable different from a usb 3.0 cable?

Could it just be a defective cable?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

jeff235el, Nov 11, 2018
  4. OldMike65 Win User

Asus laptop usb not connecting to Canon printer

Canon Printer listed under Disk drives?

Just a question for you guys, in my device manager my canon printer is listed under Disk drives, USB connection??
    Its also listed correctly under printers too. Should I remove it from being listed under disk drives?? or leave it alone?
    Thanks guys.

OldMike65, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Asus laptop usb not connecting to Canon printer

1. Asus laptop usb not connecting to Canon printer - Similar Threads - Asus laptop usb

2. Connect canon printer in s mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connect canon printer in s mode: I have recently bought a lenovo idea pad 1 laptop which is by default using s mode. I don't seem to be able to connect this to my canon pixma mg4250 printer. Is this not possible in S mode?...
  3. Connect canon printer in s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect canon printer in s mode: I have recently bought a lenovo idea pad 1 laptop which is by default using s mode. I don't seem to be able to connect this to my canon pixma mg4250 printer. Is this not possible in S mode?...
  4. Connect canon printer in s mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. S mode, Canon printer connect

S mode, Canon printer connect: Have HP STREAM laptop, using Windows 10 "S" mode - purchased new, 2020 Have Canon Pixma G 3202 printer wireless - purchased new, 2020 Last week, and for months previously, I was able to print from my laptop. Now, I can not. I know, I know. All the previous community...
  6. Laptop has stopped connecting to Canon printer

Laptop has stopped connecting to Canon printer: My laptop will no longer print from my printer. It used to work, and then spontaneously stopped, saying that the printer was offline, even when it was switched on. I can still print from my tablet, so it's clearly a laptop problem. I have disconnected and reconnected the...
  7. Unable to connect Canon LBP6030W Printer with my laptop

Unable to connect Canon LBP6030W Printer with my laptop: I have downloaded the latest driver but still not able to connect my printer on my laptop using usb cable. Please refer the attachment and do the needful. [ATTACH]...
  8. canon bjc2110 printer wont connect

canon bjc2110 printer wont connect: help fix my rinter and laptopp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-bjc2110-printer-wont-connect/7079be5e-9dd7-49f1-a309-2f24308662e1
  9. Canon Printer

Canon Printer: Where do I find help with the printer spooler? My printer says needs attention. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/canon-printer/3c8a16cf-7a53-44fb-94cf-d93123f76715
  10. Canon Printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon Printer: Can't get my printer online. Have to use usb to function correctly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/canon-printer/002b1a70-abb1-49c0-8dd9-513fa201c0b1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus laptop not connecting to canon 3550 printer