Windows 10: Asus Laptop Will not turn on unless plugged in

Discus and support Asus Laptop Will not turn on unless plugged in in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am just wondering why my laptop doesn't work unless if it is plugged in. Its battery capacity is 22 792 from 38000mWh. I hope my concern will be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MichelleBacahon, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Asus Laptop Will not turn on unless plugged in

I am just wondering why my laptop doesn't work unless if it is plugged in. Its battery capacity is 22 792 from 38000mWh. I hope my concern will be addressed. Thank u so much.BATTERY 1NAMEASUS BatteryMANUFACTURERASUSTeKSERIAL NUMBER-CHEMISTRYLIonDESIGN CAPACITY38,000 mWhFULL CHARGE CAPACITY22,792 mWh

:)

MichelleBacahon, Jun 24, 2021
  2. Aeriii Win User

Lenovo Laptop won't turn on unless plugged in

My computer won't turn on unless its plugged into a power outlet (connected to the charger). Even when the computer says its charged at 100%. Any advice on how to fix this?? Please help I'm not tech savvy at all.

Aeriii, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 24, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Asus Laptop Will not turn on unless plugged in

battery plugged in not charging

To resolve this issue, please follow these steps:

• Unplug Laptop
    • Remove the Battery
    • Plug in Laptop and turn on the laptop
    • Go to Control Panel - Devices and uninstall all instances of Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery
    • Shut down Laptop and unplug it
    • Insert Battery and plug in the laptop
    • Start the Laptop
    Hopefully this will work for you, please let us know!

DaveM121, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

Asus Laptop Will not turn on unless plugged in

1. Asus Laptop Will not turn on unless plugged in - Similar Threads - Asus Laptop turn

2. windows 10 Asus laptop battery drains even plugged in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 Asus laptop battery drains even plugged in: Asus laptops have a battery software manager that can stop charging at 60 or 80 when the charging cable is plugged in, and yesterday I set it to 80 and then changed it to 60, but it's discharging. I haven't faced such a problem before any help is highly appreciated....
  3. My Asus laptop does not charge when i plugged it in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Asus laptop does not charge when i plugged it in.: I don't know whether it's my hardware or the Windows OS but I highly doubt it is the Windows OS. Can someone help? This is my battery report. Battery report COMPUTER NAMELAPTOP-JN9HHFU1 SYSTEM PRODUCT NAMEASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. VivoBook S15 X530UN BIOSX530UN.305 05/21/2019...
  4. asus rog gl552vx laptop turning on without pressing power after i plugged in and it boot...

asus rog gl552vx laptop turning on without pressing power after i plugged in and it boot...: hello i am experiencing this problem, when i plugged in my laptop it turn on automatic and beep and it turn off twice, on the 3rd it finally boot normal to windows 10, and i notice bios time has been reset to default, btw i am using my laptop on ac < plugged in without...
  5. How to turn on FN Keylock ASUS Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to turn on FN Keylock ASUS Laptop: Hi, So I have been trying to figure out how to make it so that I can have the FN key on my keyboard locked so that is I press any of the F1-F12 functions it only does the action. For example if I press f11 it would make my volume go down instead of having to hold down the...
  6. Lenovo Laptop won't turn on unless plugged in

Lenovo Laptop won't turn on unless plugged in: My computer won't turn on unless its plugged into a power outlet connected to the charger. Even when the computer says its charged at 100%. Any advice on how to fix this?? Please help I'm not tech savvy at all....
  7. Headphones do not work unless they are plugged in before the laptop is powered on.

Headphones do not work unless they are plugged in before the laptop is powered on.: Hello, I have an Acer Nitro 5 2019, model number AN515-54-58BA. I bought it this past December, and about a month afterwards the 3.5mm port started misbehaving. There would be a 50-50 chance of any device plugged into it to work. However the speaker icon on the taskbar...
  8. Speakers will not work unless headphones are plugged in.

Speakers will not work unless headphones are plugged in.: I use a little RCA W1013DK for my college studies. Earlier on today for some odd reason my internal speakers stopped working. So after hours of checking privacy options, resetting services, going through trouble shoots, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers. I plugged my...
  9. Asus Laptop (biult in battery)wont turn on if not plugged

Asus Laptop (biult in battery)wont turn on if not plugged: I cant use my laptop without charging if I pull out the charging cable it turns off please help I don't see any reset button or pinhole it has a built in battery I tried holding the power button for 30 seconds nothing happend...
  10. [URGENT] ASUS Laptop plugged in but not charging

in Windows 10 Support
    [URGENT] ASUS Laptop plugged in but not charging: Hi, As the title says, My ASUS G551JW laptop is not getting charged when I plug-in to the battery. I tried system restore which didn't work as I got an error (0x80070091). I have no idea what is wrong with my laptop and I hope it is just a simple fix. Thanks in advance. 93226