Windows 10: Asus laptop with Windows 10 crashes and unable to reboot

Discus and support Asus laptop with Windows 10 crashes and unable to reboot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello Greg, I have experienced a crash on my laptop with Windows 10 recently and am running out of ideas as to what to do. When this happened the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jan Burrows, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Asus laptop with Windows 10 crashes and unable to reboot

Hello Greg,

I have experienced a crash on my laptop with Windows 10 recently and am running out of ideas as to what to do. When this happened the message I received was that an error occurred and it needed to close and restart which it then did. It immediately began the self analysis and it tried to do a repair but was unable to do that. I then proceeded to try every option offered and available for system restore without any success. The last thing I tried is doing command/control with chkdsk c:/r/x and at the end of that I got the message "an unspecified error occurred 75736e6a726ebc2e 4fa". It also stated "Failed to transfer logged messages to event log with status 50". Prior to this last attempt another message I received was "System Restore 0x80070017. PC did not start correctly". So I am stuck in the automatic system restore mode loop and am unable to reboot. I'm extremely frustrated and would appreciate any help or advice as I am out of ideas and am not really tech savvy.

Jan Burrows

:)

Jan Burrows, Jun 27, 2019

2. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 27, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 27, 2019
  4. peach1971 Win User

Asus laptop with Windows 10 crashes and unable to reboot

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Asus laptop with Windows 10 crashes and unable to reboot

1. Asus laptop with Windows 10 crashes and unable to reboot - Similar Threads - Asus laptop crashes

2. Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting: Hi. My asus zenbook laptop works fine till I dont restart it and occassionally windows 11 updates and restarts and then it gets stuck at the asus logo and the ring keeps on circling. I have done a reset to the laptop 2-3 times, it works untill i restart it again. Can someone...
  3. Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting: Hi. My asus zenbook laptop works fine till I dont restart it and occassionally windows 11 updates and restarts and then it gets stuck at the asus logo and the ring keeps on circling. I have done a reset to the laptop 2-3 times, it works untill i restart it again. Can someone...
  4. Laptop crashing and rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashing and rebooting: Hello,I would be very thankful for helping me fix my laptop.I brought my laptop to university, turned on then signed in and it crashed blue screen, rebooted and crashed again, this happened a few times until it booted to repair screen and I chose for windows to try to fix...
  5. Laptop crashing and rebooting

Laptop crashing and rebooting: Hello,I would be very thankful for helping me fix my laptop.I brought my laptop to university, turned on then signed in and it crashed blue screen, rebooted and crashed again, this happened a few times until it booted to repair screen and I chose for windows to try to fix...
  6. Laptop crashing and rebooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My Asus laptop reboots itself

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Asus laptop reboots itself: My newly purchased Asus Zephyrus M16 laptop, once awhile would reboot itself. I don't edit videos or play games. I have a i9-12900, 3070i graphics, 16gb ram. I see graphic and cpu utilization low, and a very high RAM utlilization of 80-90%, and CPU temperature constantly...
  8. My Asus laptop reboots itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Asus laptop reboots itself: My newly purchased Asus Zephyrus M16 laptop, once awhile would reboot itself. I don't edit videos or play games. I have a i9-12900, 3070i graphics, 16gb ram. I see graphic and cpu utilization low, and a very high RAM utlilization of 80-90%, and CPU temperature constantly...
  9. My Asus laptop reboots itself

10. ASUS U56E Laptop Rebooting Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    ASUS U56E Laptop Rebooting Issues: I have an ASUS U56E laptop that has an issue with random restarts. By that I mean that I can boot the laptop and it will boot fine and anywhere from 1 minute or more the laptop will reboot itself. It always reboots fine. I have tried to narrow down the issue but haven't...