Windows 10: Asus laptop

Discus and support Asus laptop in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I restarted my laptop which deleted all apps and not my files... But when it started back up it said undoing changes and its not recognizing my... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JuanitaWilson1, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Asus laptop

I restarted my laptop which deleted all apps and not my files... But when it started back up it said undoing changes and its not recognizing my password

:)

JuanitaWilson1, Nov 25, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Laptop Clubhouse!

Wow its still alive haha those are some sweet systems for laptop D:
    I've downgraded as my old one finally broke and i had to get cheap replacement which can barely handle web browsing lol.
    My new laptop:
    • Name
      ASUS X501U-XX049V
    • Processor
      AMD C60 1GHZ dual core
    • Memory
      4GB DDR3
    • Graphics
      AMD Radeon 6290
    • Drives
      500GB
    • Enclosure
      ASUS X501U-XX049V
    • Peripherals
      Logitech optical mouse

kurosagi01, Nov 25, 2018
  4. Asus laptop

No bluetooth connection on my windows 10 asus laptop

I'm having issues connecting to audio Bluetooth devices with my ASUS n550JK laptop and yes this laptop has Bluetooth capabilities. I have tried trouble shooting connections and updating drivers and quite frankly done everything that is suggested by other
    videos and instructions listed online but none works. Can you please help me with this issue.

Thanks

Shana-kayR, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

Asus laptop

1. Asus laptop - Similar Threads - Asus laptop

2. Asus laptop version 302

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus laptop version 302: I factory reset my Asus laptop, and now it appears to stuck loading at 64 percent then Co tinues to try and reboot, what can I do to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-laptop-version-302/03a5c979-bf48-4f75-93bc-b636eb2a8fb5
  3. How do I transfer all my photos from my Asus laptop to a USB stick

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I transfer all my photos from my Asus laptop to a USB stick: How do I transfer all my photos from My Asus Laptop to a USB stick https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-all-my-photos-from-my-asus/d92d5ead-a6c5-4082-a31e-c87450ccdbd0
  4. My Asus Laptop Screen is just Black after Start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Asus Laptop Screen is just Black after Start: So my Asus Laptop Asus VivoBook 15 just gets a black screen after start up.This was all just caused after the Windows 10 Update I made after the Laptop asked me to do it.I turned off fast startup,checked registry and it has the explorer.exe,updated all the drivers...What can...
  5. ASUS Laptop stuck in Bios Utility-EZ Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ASUS Laptop stuck in Bios Utility-EZ Mode: Hello, please help. My ASUS laptop got updated by Windows 3 hours ago, and when I try to use it right now, it's stuck in Bios Utility-EZ mode. In my screen I don't see any bootable device or so I think.[IMG]...
  6. ASUS VivoBook wifi has become much slower than other household laptops/devices and don't...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ASUS VivoBook wifi has become much slower than other household laptops/devices and don't...: I bought a ASUS VivoBook for my daughter for xmas it seemed to working fine. She uses it for gaming, Minecraft and Roblox. In the last week though it has become incredibly slow. I checked the wifi speed with an online test fast.com and it was 2.4 mbps and with my work laptop,...
  7. Asus laptop no longer accepting thumbprint, do not remember pin or password. Any advice to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Asus laptop no longer accepting thumbprint, do not remember pin or password. Any advice to...: I bought this laptop about 3 years ago and have always used my thumbprint to sign in. Out of nowhere it wouldnt take it and said i needed my pin. Well i dont remember it. Under sign in options it gives no option for forgot pin but it does for password. Unfortunately i cant...
  8. ASUS laptop is exerting static energy.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ASUS laptop is exerting static energy.: When I plug in my ASUS laptop, it starts leaving a bit of static energy when I touch it and move my hand on it lightly. Why is it happening?? Will it my damage my laptop?? My laptop is just 2 months old. submitted by /u/ADub81936 [link] [comments]...
  9. Audio moves to monitor when plugged in- I want the laptop sound- How to set that? ASUS...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio moves to monitor when plugged in- I want the laptop sound- How to set that? ASUS...: Thanks- I want to be able to use my fancy sound on the laptop- it's better than the monitor's. BUT, when the monitor is plugged into the computer, it takes over the audio. If the monitor is plugged in, and turned off, there is no sound to be had. What settings do i need to...
  10. Asus AX430UAR laptop/ 6000 - BSS missed beacons.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Asus AX430UAR laptop/ 6000 - BSS missed beacons.: The event log on my Asus AX430UAR laptop is filling up with entries from "Netwtw06" wifi, all are "6000 - BSS missed beacons. This event is info event which is used for debug purposes only." There are more than 3500 entries. The source is my IntelR Dual Band Wireless-AC...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus laptop