Windows 10: Asus Laptop

Discus and support Asus Laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Print Screen isn't working on my ASUS VivoBook E12 with Windows . I need to capture some images but I cannot do it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ArleenHeishman, May 2, 2019.

1. Asus Laptop

Print Screen isn't working on my ASUS VivoBook E12 with Windows . I need to capture some images but I cannot do it

:)

ArleenHeishman, May 2, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 2, 2019
  3. Laptop Clubhouse!

Wow its still alive haha those are some sweet systems for laptop D:
    I've downgraded as my old one finally broke and i had to get cheap replacement which can barely handle web browsing lol.
    My new laptop:
    • Name
      ASUS X501U-XX049V
    • Processor
      AMD C60 1GHZ dual core
    • Memory
      4GB DDR3
    • Graphics
      AMD Radeon 6290
    • Drives
      500GB
    • Enclosure
      ASUS X501U-XX049V
    • Peripherals
      Logitech optical mouse

kurosagi01, May 2, 2019
  4. Asus Laptop

No bluetooth connection on my windows 10 asus laptop

I'm having issues connecting to audio Bluetooth devices with my ASUS n550JK laptop and yes this laptop has Bluetooth capabilities. I have tried trouble shooting connections and updating drivers and quite frankly done everything that is suggested by other
    videos and instructions listed online but none works. Can you please help me with this issue.

Thanks

Shana-kayR, May 2, 2019
Thema:

Asus Laptop

1. Asus Laptop - Similar Threads - Asus Laptop

2. how to reinstall audiowizard in asus laptop windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to reinstall audiowizard in asus laptop windows 11?: while exploring apps i accidentally deleted audiowizard.So please help me to reinstall it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-audiowizard-in-asus-laptop/454b3fbb-a750-486a-b65d-7bbdf04b40cf
  3. how to reinstall audiowizard in asus laptop windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to reinstall audiowizard in asus laptop windows 11?: while exploring apps i accidentally deleted audiowizard.So please help me to reinstall it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-audiowizard-in-asus-laptop/454b3fbb-a750-486a-b65d-7bbdf04b40cf
  4. ASUS laptop screen flickering !! Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS laptop screen flickering !! Help!: My ASUS TUf F17 Gaming laptop screen flickers between 2 second intervals. The laptop is 2.5 years old. It only started flickering recently. Maybe after an update of windows 11, I don't remember seeing it before. At first it used to be random, and happens only when i was...
  5. ASUS laptop screen flickering !! Help!

ASUS laptop screen flickering !! Help!: My ASUS TUf F17 Gaming laptop screen flickers between 2 second intervals. The laptop is 2.5 years old. It only started flickering recently. Maybe after an update of windows 11, I don't remember seeing it before. At first it used to be random, and happens only when i was...
  6. I have 2 ASUS laptops with an Intel i7-7500 cpu @2.70GHz 2.90GHz. Is it possible to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have 2 ASUS laptops with an Intel i7-7500 cpu @2.70GHz 2.90GHz. Is it possible to...: I have 2 ASUS Laptops from 12/2020. They run great, and have been really pretty reliable, but I am getting to the end of their "useful" life, as Microsoft Windows 11 will not install on them. They both have7th generation, i7 7500 Intel CPUs, with 2.70 to 2.90 GHz speed. They...
  7. I have 2 ASUS laptops with an Intel i7-7500 cpu @2.70GHz 2.90GHz. Is it possible to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 2 ASUS laptops with an Intel i7-7500 cpu @2.70GHz 2.90GHz. Is it possible to...: I have 2 ASUS Laptops from 12/2020. They run great, and have been really pretty reliable, but I am getting to the end of their "useful" life, as Microsoft Windows 11 will not install on them. They both have7th generation, i7 7500 Intel CPUs, with 2.70 to 2.90 GHz speed. They...
  8. I have 2 ASUS laptops with an Intel i7-7500 cpu @2.70GHz 2.90GHz. Is it possible to...

9. Installed a backup from asus laptop in a dell laptop after resetting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed a backup from asus laptop in a dell laptop after resetting.: Hi, I own two different laptops a dell for office use and an asus gaming laptop. Both run same Microsoft account as well.Since both device run same account so both create a backup in my Microsoft account as well. I recently reset my dell and while setting up windows again, I...
  10. Installed a backup from asus laptop in a dell laptop after resetting.

Installed a backup from asus laptop in a dell laptop after resetting.: Hi, I own two different laptops a dell for office use and an asus gaming laptop. Both run same Microsoft account as well.Since both device run same account so both create a backup in my Microsoft account as well. I recently reset my dell and while setting up windows again, I...