Windows 10: Asus M2N32-SLI Deluxe Wireless Edition network drivers not working

Discus and support Asus M2N32-SLI Deluxe Wireless Edition network drivers not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, all, My desktop computer, that has an Asus M2N32-SLI Deluxe Wireless Edition motherboard, with an AMD Phenom II X4 processor and 6GB of RAM,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mlreta, Aug 4, 2015.

1. mlreta Win User

Asus M2N32-SLI Deluxe Wireless Edition network drivers not working

Hello, all,

My desktop computer, that has an Asus M2N32-SLI Deluxe Wireless Edition motherboard, with an AMD Phenom II X4 processor and 6GB of RAM, BIOS version 5002, upgraded to Win10 without any issues, using the online upgrade from Microsoft. After the final restart, neither the onboard wireless Realtek RTL8187 nor the twin GigaEthernet ports provided by nVidia 590 SLI bridge are starting. I tried installing original (albeit older) drivers for them, to no avail. Has anyone experienced such incompatibility? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Mariano

:)

mlreta, Aug 4, 2015

2. Pc Suite and Microsoft Windows XP64 Pro

Hi,

Its an AMD64 3500+

with an asus a8n32-deluxe sli Mobo

in what way update my installation of windows?

Stu

stuarttaylor---01, Aug 4, 2015
  3. pmarini Win User
    nVidia RAID disapears after "Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3176493)"

Hi,

Following the installation of KB3176493 my PC lost visibility of my D-drive (nVidia RAID 5).

The BIOS still registered the devices and the nVidia BIOS utility passed the disk as healthy. I have two

questions:

• How do I prevent Windows Update from updating my disk drivers?

I would like to receive the other updates; but since my user profiles are on the D-drive life

becomes a tad difficult when it disappears
    • Will the be a Windows update that restores / updates the nVidia RAID drivers?
    Thank you in advance for any help.

-------------

System info:

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Version 10.0.10586 Build 10586

System Type x64-based PC

Processor AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+, 3014 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)

BIOS Version/Date Phoenix Technologies, LTD ASUS M2N32-SLI DELUXE ACPI BIOS Revision 5002, 2010-03-18

BaseBoard Manufacturer ASUSTeK Computer INC.

BaseBoard Model M2N32-SLI Deluxe/Wireless Edition

Total Physical Memory 8.00 GB

Disks

Description Disk drive

Manufacturer (Standard disk drives)

Model NVIDIA RAID5
    1.36T (on 3 standard disk drives)

HDD #0 Model ST375064 0AS SCSI Disk Device

HDD #1 Model ST375064 0AS SCSI Disk Device

HDD #2 Model ST375064 0AS SCSI Disk Device

Size 1.36 TB (1,500,307,522,560 bytes)

Partition Disk #1, Partition #0

Partition Size 1.36 TB (1,500,307,490,304 bytes)

Description Disk drive

Manufacturer (Standard disk drives)

Model ST375064 0AS SCSI Disk Device

Size 698.64 GB (750,153,761,280 bytes)

Partition Disk #0, Partition #0

Partition Size 698.19 GB (749,673,644,544 bytes)

Partition Disk #0, Partition #1

Partition Size 450.00 MB (471,859,200 bytes)

pmarini, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

Asus M2N32-SLI Deluxe Wireless Edition network drivers not working

1. Asus M2N32-SLI Deluxe Wireless Edition network drivers not working - Similar Threads - Asus M2N32 SLI

2. Editing a Manual Wireless Network Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Editing a Manual Wireless Network Connection: Hi everyone - Kind of a specific situation/question here.I am creating a manual connection to a wireless network in my case, used for a WPA2-Enterprise connection.Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing CenterThenSetup a new connection or...
  3. Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition no date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition no date: Seemed to load and install OK on my Windows 10 PC saw scenery and aircraft files being copied but it didn't put an icon on my desktop so I can't run it maybe I missed ticking a box during intallationCan anybody help a young at heart 76 year old who has lost half his brain...
  4. Asus P5K Deluxe WiFi Motherboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus P5K Deluxe WiFi Motherboard: Hi all - my first post *Smile I've built many PCs for my friends and family including my own. At the back end of last year I completely rebuilt my PC with a new motherboard, cpu and memory etc. - I used the same case. My son now wants me to build him a cheap PC and I'm...
  5. ProblemSSSS with FSX Deluxe Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ProblemSSSS with FSX Deluxe Edition: Hello, I've been having problems lately to the point where I uninstalled my FSX and re-installed it from scratch. After re-install, I installed SP1. Then when trying to install SP2, the only option I had was to un-install it... the problem is I hadn't installed it yet. So I...
  6. Wireless network adapter drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless network adapter drivers: Hi guys, Sorry for bothering again, but my PC's gone mad. I just installed, used and closed Bluestacks 4, thay my PC says my Network Adaptor's not working. When I click on the globe icon with a no sign on it, I see only one option - Flight Mode. On trouble shooting, it says...
  7. No Wireless Network Driver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Wireless Network Driver: Hi, i have been having problems with my wireless network drivers. My taskbar does not have a wifi option and only shows a ethernet cable unplugged icon, i have never had to use an ethernet cable. My wireless driver is missing and the only driver is ethernet, and i have...
  8. FSX delux edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX delux edition: We have FSX Steam edition on our windows 10 which works fine but we also have FSX deluxe edition which we have add-ons for. we loaded this edition onto our pc, it loaded fine but we can't find it on the pc to play it. Can anyone suggest anything please....
  9. Wireless network driver not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless network driver not working: Hi I just installed windows 10 from windows 7 and now my internet doesn't work. The rest of the computers in the house are working. Error message: "There might be a problem with the driver for the wireless network connection adapter or the local area connection...
  10. Install Windows 10 Pro Creators Edition On ASUS P5WD2 Deluxe?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Windows 10 Pro Creators Edition On ASUS P5WD2 Deluxe?: Hello: I have an old home-built PC, with an ASUS P5WD2 Deluxe motherboard, BIOS 0806 BETA (from 01/14/2010, which is the latest BIOS version available), 4Gb RAM, Pentium 4, 3.2GHz, running Windows XP Pro x32. She has worked perfectly, solidly and continuously for 14...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 m2n32-sli deluxe

2. M2N32-SLI Deluxe/Wireless Edition win 10