Windows 10: Asus MB16AP USB-C Monitor 1080p doesn't connect.

Discus and support Asus MB16AP USB-C Monitor 1080p doesn't connect. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Asus MB16AP USB-C Monitor doesn't connect to my Asus Zenbooks USB-C 3.1 port. The directions state no drivers needed, tried re-booting. Also tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DuaneHill, Mar 28, 2019.

1. DuaneHill Win User

Asus MB16AP USB-C Monitor 1080p doesn't connect.

Asus MB16AP USB-C Monitor doesn't connect to my Asus Zenbooks USB-C 3.1 port. The directions state no drivers needed, tried re-booting. Also tried USB-C adapter to USB 3.0 still will not run. I finally added the Widget for controlling the Monitor, still doesn't work. It displays "USB device functionality might be limited message upon plug in. Who can help with this one?

:)

DuaneHill, Mar 28, 2019
  2. eccolo Win User

Does Windows 7 Support USB-C Connectors (Using USB-A Adaptor)

Just used an adaptor to connect a USB-C female connector to a laptop USB-A port and it was not recognized. The laptop is running Windows 7. The error message is "Unsupported Device or Cable." The cable is fine and was used to charge the battery in the
    device. The device is a ASUS MB16AP USB Type C Monitor. Thanks.

eccolo, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Asus USB Type-C Monitor, no signal Windows 10

I am trying to use the Asus USB Type-C Monitor MB169C+ together with my (for the purpose newly bought) Asus laptop F540LA-DM756T (Win10 64bit, USB 3.1 Type-C), but I can´t get it to work.

When I connect the monitor the Asus logotype appears. Then a message shows "DisplayPort No signal" and the monitor shuts down again. On the computer I get a message saying something like that the USB unit is not recognized by Windows and when I look in System I
    see that the USB unit, called Billboard-unit, has error code 10.

Power saving is not activated and I have tried to inactivate, uninstall, restart, reconnect, etc, etc but nothing works, so now I would gladly receive any helpful information in this matter.

Urban Davidsson, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Asus MB16AP USB-C Monitor 1080p doesn't connect.

Asus USB Type-C Monitor, no signal Windows 10

What you say about checking compatibility is the key!

I assumed that having a USB 3.1 Type-C port on the computer was enough to run the Asus USB Type-C Monitor MB169C+, but that is not the case and the Asus support in Sweden does not seem to have knowledge about this, as they replaced the monitor with another
    one - still with the same problem.

The USB 3.1 Type-C port must support DP Alternate (Alt) Mode or DisplayPort and you can normally see the DP-logo next to the port if this is the case.

I have successfully tried the monitor on an Apple MacBook and it look great. The monitor is not the problem, but I can´t use it as I was fooled by the "no problem-functionality" with the USB 3.1 Type-C port.

Urban Davidsson, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

Asus MB16AP USB-C Monitor 1080p doesn't connect.

1. Asus MB16AP USB-C Monitor 1080p doesn't connect. - Similar Threads - Asus MB16AP USB

2. 1080p on a 4K monitor or 1080p?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    1080p on a 4K monitor or 1080p?: If I get a 4K, I'd play 1080p on it before later upgrading GPU for 4K But I hear 1080p on 4K = blurry. Or is it one of those things like 'very high shadows' v 'high shadows' where you'd need to compare screenshots to see a difference and / or care?
  3. USB-C port not connecting to second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB-C port not connecting to second monitor: I can't get my Hp Pavillion x360 2020 ed. laptop to connect to my second sceptpe monitor. It connects to 1/2 through the hdmi port. Ive tried a hdmi-usbc adaptor and docking station but it still isnt working....
  4. USB-C port not connecting to second monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB-C port not connecting to second monitor: I can't get my Hp Pavillion x360 2020 ed. laptop to connect to my second sceptpe monitor. It connects to 1/2 through the hdmi port. Ive tried a hdmi-usbc adaptor and docking station but it still isnt working....
  5. Type C USB to connect external monitor shows limited connectivity

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Type C USB to connect external monitor shows limited connectivity: I am unable to connect my DELL monitor with my laptop using HP Docking station as it is giving limited or no connectivity message. The docking station is connected to the laptop through TYPE C USB.Can anyone suggest any solution for it?...
  6. USB-C monitors connected to Dock doesn't work at login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB-C monitors connected to Dock doesn't work at login screen: I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T14 AMD and a Lenovo Thinkpad USB-C / Thunderbolt dock. The laptop ONLY has USB-C , NOT Thunderbolt. My issue is that the 2 monitors connected to the dock are not detected if i connect the dock before logging into Windows 10eg:1. Computer is...
  7. USB-C monitors connected to Dock doesn't work at login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB-C monitors connected to Dock doesn't work at login screen: I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T14 AMD and a Lenovo Thinkpad USB-C / Thunderbolt dock. The laptop ONLY has USB-C , NOT Thunderbolt. My issue is that the 2 monitors connected to the dock are not detected if i connect the dock before logging into Windows 10eg:1. Computer is...
  8. USB-C monitors connected to Dock doesn't work at login screen

9. USB-C connected hub for dual monitor set

USB-C connected hub for dual monitor set: Dear community,I am trying to connect my dual monitor set via a Startech hub USB-C in to 2xHDMI out model MSTCD122HD, but it does not work, problem code 43 is reported. Anyone able to solve such issue?Thank you, John...
  10. HDMI-usb C connection between laptop and monitor doesn't always work

HDMI-usb C connection between laptop and monitor doesn't always work: Hi there, I have a razor blade stealth 13" laptop and an LG monitor that has an HDMI port. My laptop has USB C ports and no HDMI. I connect my monitor to my laptop with a cable that has HDMI on one end and USB C on the other end. When I connect the monitor to my laptop, my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus mb16ap no displaying

2. how to connect asus mb16ap

3. asus mb16ap not working properly

4. mb16ac displaypart no signal,
  5. mb169c not recognized,
  6. asus zenscreen monitor will not connect,
  7. asus mc16ap computer doesnt recognize monitor,
  8. trouble shoot asus mb16ap,
  9. external monitor asus mb16ap shuts down when laptop hibernates and has to be rebooted,
  10. mb16ap usbc not woeking,
  11. asus mb16ac monitor error code 43,
  12. asus mb16ac thunderbolt 3 error code 43,
  13. microsoft pro 3 and asus zenscreen mb16ac,
  14. mb16ap not working on usbc