Windows 10: Asus motherboard and folder

Discus and support Asus motherboard and folder in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a n Asus board on a PC made for me. I was looking at some folders and found an Asus folder under program files that is almost 500 MB. Before I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by maranna, Jun 29, 2020.

1. maranna Win User

Asus motherboard and folder

I have a n Asus board on a PC made for me. I was looking at some folders and found an Asus folder under program files that is almost 500 MB.
    Before I ramble, I would not mind deleting it if it is manuals etc.
    Could you help me with this please?

:)

maranna, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Polo6RGTI Win User

Asus Z370 Maximus X Motherboards

The 9th gen processors that are currently available is still the P0 stepping and will eventually be replaced with the new R0 stepping processors.

Here are the screenshots I took from Gigabyte's website

Asus motherboard and folder [​IMG]

Gigabyte redacted the new R0 processors from the list a day later.

Asus motherboard and folder [​IMG]

Polo6RGTI, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Jun 29, 2020
  4. spacev2 Win User

ASUS Z370 ROG Maximus X Hero Motherboard - Drivers

Thanks for the info.
    Just out of curiosity, I am wondering if the ASUS EZ Update utility provided you with a newer driver that "was or was not" already listed on the ASUS download page for your motherboard ?

Has there ever been any known cases where something such as ASUS EZ Update utility provides the user with updated drivers that are not listed on the website ?

spacev2, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Asus motherboard and folder - Similar Threads - Asus motherboard folder

2. Asus motherboard Update Bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus motherboard Update Bios: Hi.Recently I wanted to update my Asus b250m-c motherboard bios and I figured my bios is "Aptio setup utility". It looks pretty old and doesn't have tools for updating bios EZflash and it seems like even some older motherboards have modern bios more graphical bios . So is...
  3. Asus motherboard Update Bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus motherboard Update Bios: Hi.Recently I wanted to update my Asus b250m-c motherboard bios and I figured my bios is "Aptio setup utility". It looks pretty old and doesn't have tools for updating bios EZflash and it seems like even some older motherboards have modern bios more graphical bios . So is...
  4. Asus motherboard Update Bios

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Asus P5K Deluxe WiFi Motherboard

Asus P5K Deluxe WiFi Motherboard: Hi all - my first post *Smile I've built many PCs for my friends and family including my own. At the back end of last year I completely rebuilt my PC with a new motherboard, cpu and memory etc. - I used the same case. My son now wants me to build him a cheap PC and I'm...
  6. ASUS motherboard and 3 short beeps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS motherboard and 3 short beeps: Anyone knows what does it mean? I read about 1 long + 3 short, but I have continuous 3 short beeps. Thought it's RAM, but tried other memory and nothing changes. Changing the slots does nothing as well. Thought, for a moment, that it's problem with GPU, but tried without it...
  7. ASUS Motherboard specific

ASUS Motherboard specific: Hi, This forum is my go-to for many things, but this time my question is ASUS motherboard specific. Can anyone guide me to a solid forum where I might be able to ask about my ASUS board? I have 2 questions 1. In UEFI, select XMP 1 or XMP 2 if I'm using ASUS' AI Overclocking...
  8. ASUS Motherboard compatibility

ASUS Motherboard compatibility: My Asus MB (M4A89GTD PRO/USB3) is about 5 years old. I have successfully upgraded from Win 7 Pro to Win 10. However, running on Win 10 my PC frequently locks up and has to be re-booted. As a result I down-graded to Win 7 and now all is ok. ASUS does not include this board in...
  9. Asus Crosshair VI Hero Motherboard

Asus Crosshair VI Hero Motherboard: I noticed this board only has ONE USB 2.0 Connector on it. Are there extensions that I can buy? 82063
  10. asus B150m-a motherboard USB problems

asus B150m-a motherboard USB problems: Hello all I am having USB Connection issues. I am using an Asus B150M-A motherboard and constantly I am having USB connection issues. Can anyone point me in the right direction? thank you Everything i connect via USB eventually runs into an issue such as it stops...