Windows 10: ASUS Motherboard specific

Discus and support ASUS Motherboard specific in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, This forum is my go-to for many things, but this time my question is ASUS motherboard specific. Can anyone guide me to a solid forum where I might... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by orlando1974, Feb 20, 2019.

1. ASUS Motherboard specific

Hi, This forum is my go-to for many things, but this time my question is ASUS motherboard specific.
    Can anyone guide me to a solid forum where I might be able to ask about my ASUS board?
    I have 2 questions
    1. In UEFI, select XMP 1 or XMP 2 if I'm using ASUS' AI Overclocking feature? (or is this value selected automatically by the AI Overclocking)?
    2. Do I have to keep AI Suite 3 running in the background at all times? Will it remain overclocked if I disable at Startup AI Suite 3? How much of my Windows resources is it taking for the AI Overclock feature to be "learning" about my use?

:)

orlando1974, Feb 20, 2019

2. Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Riekopo Win User
    Asus P8Z77-V motherboard, no Windows 10 drivers

I have an Asus P8Z77-V motherboard that I bought in 2012. There are no Windows 10 drivers listed for it on the support page. When I contacted Asus support the guy literally said to buy a new motherboard. What am I supposed to do?

Riekopo, Feb 20, 2019
  4. ASUS Motherboard specific

Asus Motherboard

Will Asus Motherboards get drivers for windows 10 ? I got an Asus P8H61-M LX3 PLUS R2.0 and i think i need audio driver for my motherboard so my sound will work , because it doesn't now .

DulcianuDragos, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

ASUS Motherboard specific

1. ASUS Motherboard specific - Similar Threads - ASUS Motherboard specific

2. Asus motherboard Update Bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus motherboard Update Bios: Hi.Recently I wanted to update my Asus b250m-c motherboard bios and I figured my bios is "Aptio setup utility". It looks pretty old and doesn't have tools for updating bios EZflash and it seems like even some older motherboards have modern bios more graphical bios . So is...
  3. Asus motherboard Update Bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus motherboard Update Bios: Hi.Recently I wanted to update my Asus b250m-c motherboard bios and I figured my bios is "Aptio setup utility". It looks pretty old and doesn't have tools for updating bios EZflash and it seems like even some older motherboards have modern bios more graphical bios . So is...
  4. Asus motherboard Update Bios

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Specification of my motherboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Specification of my motherboard: I want to know which version of SATA does Zeb g41 d3 supports ?? Coz I want to buy ssd anyone having answers??. And also does anyone know a accurate decrypter of vari Randsomware. This has encrypted my files...
  6. Asus motherboard and folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus motherboard and folder: I have a n Asus board on a PC made for me. I was looking at some folders and found an Asus folder under program files that is almost 500 MB. Before I ramble, I would not mind deleting it if it is manuals etc. Could you help me with this please? 159644
  7. Asus P5K Deluxe WiFi Motherboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus P5K Deluxe WiFi Motherboard: Hi all - my first post *Smile I've built many PCs for my friends and family including my own. At the back end of last year I completely rebuilt my PC with a new motherboard, cpu and memory etc. - I used the same case. My son now wants me to build him a cheap PC and I'm...
  8. ASUS Motherboard compatibility

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS Motherboard compatibility: My Asus MB (M4A89GTD PRO/USB3) is about 5 years old. I have successfully upgraded from Win 7 Pro to Win 10. However, running on Win 10 my PC frequently locks up and has to be re-booted. As a result I down-graded to Win 7 and now all is ok. ASUS does not include this board in...
  9. Asus Crosshair VI Hero Motherboard

Asus Crosshair VI Hero Motherboard: I noticed this board only has ONE USB 2.0 Connector on it. Are there extensions that I can buy? 82063
  10. asus B150m-a motherboard USB problems

asus B150m-a motherboard USB problems: Hello all I am having USB Connection issues. I am using an Asus B150M-A motherboard and constantly I am having USB connection issues. Can anyone point me in the right direction? thank you Everything i connect via USB eventually runs into an issue such as it stops...